FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrestling promos
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:28 pm)

Post     Wrestling promos

I don't know nothing about no wrestling promos but my friends and the internet have shown me a couple good ones. Maybe all you guys know some too and you can post em here.

ALDP
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 pm)

Post     Re: Wrestling promos

I guess I should link the whole promo but I sat through the whole promo waiting for this moment so yeah.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 am)

If I'd been watching that, I seriously would have not have even thought twice.

Have Hulk say it though and it's a different ball game!
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm)

A federation that would hire that fat kid in the blue as an interviewer seems like it'd be beneath Lex Luger. I mean, it's not, but it seems like it should be.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:14 pm)

I still don't know how the fuck you're able to embed Youtube videos ALDP.

That Dusty Rhodes promo is amazing.

Here's a recent one that tickles me the right way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTy94xFV4yM

Here's a classic that everyone's probably already seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojKAS0p-uCE

Any Ultimate Warrior promo is ultimate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkEl_R0dTfY
ALDP
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:56 pm)

On Youtube you click on the share tab and there should be a button for the embed code
Mike Dunn
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:07 pm)

Every time I use the embed code and hit Preview it just has the HTML tags and nothing else but maybe it'll be different if I actually submit it.
ALDP
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:04 pm)

I have "Enable privacy-enhanced mode" and "Use old embed code" selected under the Embed tab
ALDP
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 pm)

Funny vid I found

Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:07 pm)

Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:36 am)

Bladtman
(Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 pm)

Quote:
If I'd been watching that, I seriously would have not have even thought twice.

Have Hulk say it though and it's a different ball game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1Q8xBUKDE
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQlai6Cd8S4
Bladtman
(Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 pm)

That link might've stood a chance if the Vine Nigga Compilation 9 wasn't sittin in the sidebar
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:11 am)

You better get your ass down before you get a super ass whoopin'.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:07 pm)

Jason
(Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:07 pm)

http://www.wweslamcity.com/videos/wwe-slam-city-ep-1-auto-tude-adjustment-181
Jason
(Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 pm)

Jason
(Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 pm)

I don't care if I'm the only one who believes in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:12 am)

I've been reading about the backstage politics in WCW and WWE during the late 90s/early 2000s, which was the last time I watched wrestling, and it's pretty fascinating. The WWE had scripted promos, and Vince had absolute authority over everyone, but WCW was like the inmates running the asylum. Certain wrestlers that had a lot of stroke backstage like Kevin Nash, Hogan, and Scott Steiner didn't have to follow orders from anyone, the bookers just told them when they were scheduled for TV time, then they went out and did whatever they wanted. Whenever you saw a fan run into the ring and get the shit beat out of him, it wasn't scripted; fan attacks were common in WCW, and the camera crew wasn't ordered to turn the camera away when this happened like they were in WWE. It was like the wild west.

Most of the feuds were set up between wrestlers who legitimately hated each other. Scott Steiner was fined after he did a promo where he called Ric Flair a "buck toothed old bastard" and pointed out how he stole his entire persona from Buddy Rogers. Steiner would go out and do unscripted promos every week and the censors just prayed that they could bleep out everything with the 15 second tape delay. His persona wasn't even an act, he was legitimately insane and everyone was afraid of him. Diamond Dallas Page once attacked him backstage after he cut a promo where he called his wife a slut, and Lance Storm was one of the first people on the scene to help break up the fight: "I guess as soon as Scottie came back Page sucker punched him, and it wasn't but a half a second later that Scottie was on top of him killing him, and we're trying to pull him off. So yeah, if we weren't there Page would have been dead. A lot of the boys joked too that it was the only locker room fight where both people involved in it tell the same story. Page openly admits that he would have been dead, whereas most people, no matter how bad they get beat up always say, 'oh, it was a close fight, I probably had him until it was broken up!' but I think Page was smart enough to realize that no one's going to believe it anyway." PAGE SAID STEINER WAS TRYING TO RIP HIS EYE OUT!

Mark Madden on Steiner: "When I worked in WCW, everyone was scared of Scott Steiner. Everyone. With good reason. Scott was jacked to the max & had a hair-trigger temper. Two on-air incidents spring to mind: His tirade against Ric Flair & joining the announce team at ringside for the express purpose of calling Torrie Wilson ugly. The most amazing thing about those incidents is Steiner wasn't scheduled for TV time. He just went out there, grabbed a mic & demanded the camera's attention & everyone involved was too scared to say no."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: