FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*the spooky ruins of a spooky castle free of spooks*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:24 pm)

Post     *the spooky ruins of a spooky castle free of spooks*

A SHADOWY FIGURE ENTERS. Svelte and seductive!

Shadowy Figure: Castlevania, eh? Geh heh heh!

Shadowy Spook: *deep Jungle clicking sounds that spooks pass off as an actual language* (Empty. Worthless.)

Shadowy British Figure: Bloody yarbles!

Shadowy Giant: *agonized wheezing*

Shadowy Figure: Begin Operation: Easy Operation!

The three mysterious men make a mad dash in opposite directions, blurry black streaks left in their wake. Much like a ninja would make if this was one of your Japanese animes. The feminine figure arches its back, thrusts what is most likely a pair of massive tits towards the sky and begins to laugh maniacally.

MEANWHILE...

Lunar Plexus cocks his head toward the window like a wolf sensing something wolves sense. Probably expert marksman Mautty on one of his many hunting trips. Hyle stops stroking the ivory giant's massive dick and does the same.

"A STORM IS COMING."

NEXT TIME!

Is a storm really coming?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 pm)

Post     Re: *the spooky ruins of a spooky castle free of spooks*

It'z on, faggot!
Seru
(Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:47 pm)

It totally is!

See you in three days when I get back from camping.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:30 pm)

Whoa, a promo from Seru!
Seru
(Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:44 pm)

LUNAR PLEXUS ROCKS YOUR COCKS OFF.

Part A.

*AN AMAZING RECAP OF EVERYTHING LUNAR PLEXUS HAS DONE SINCE I LAST STOPPED PROMOING*

The mighty mammoth Lunar Plexus awakes with a start!

"Was...was it all just a dream!?"

THE AIR GROWS CHILL, ALL LIGHT IN THE ROOM IS DEVOURED BY A STEADILY GROWING BLACK VOID. A MASSIVE SCYTHE APPEARS AND CLEAVES LUNAR PLEXUS' BED IN TWAIN, WHICH IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE BECAUSE LUNAR PLEXUS SLEEPS ON A FUCKING ROCK. A JAGGED ROCK. Luckily El Pee manages to leap to safety. ENTER DEATH.

"Beware spawn! Your end is nigh!"

EXIT DEATH.

"My...my end!?"

GLASS SHATTERS. A SHRIEK IN THE NIGHT. Lunar Plexus hurriedly dashes down to the first floor of his massive mansion to find Hyle in the clutches of his hated foe!

"Bone Musket."

"Right you are, mate."

A massive fist collides with Lunar Plexus' perfectly proportioned melon, each knuckle burying itself deep into his flesh, splinters of bone piercing his gums before flooding into his blood stream and tearing apart his very veins! Probably!

Though Lunar Plexus is roughly 8 to 12 feet tall, the creature standing next to him towers over the mighty doppelganger. The only visible feature besides a tent-like crimson and black cloak is a gas mask with several dozen clear plastic tubes snaking out to various parts of it's body, blood flowing steadily through each. With a laboured wheeze the fucking bastard strikes again, a malformed lump of flesh in the shape of a fist lashing out and exploding across Lunar Plexus' monolithic chest. Our hero falls to one knee!

"Say hello to Cardinal Malignance!"

Malignance roars and lumbers around like a diabetic gorilla.

IS THIS THE END?!

FIND OUT NEXT TIME.
Seru
(Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:57 pm)

*Important note.

All this happens after the current PPV because fuck that shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: