FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shinji Ikari
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 am)

Post     Re: Ricky's Apologetic Sobriety Thread

Unless you just quit you will never stop, you can not plan to quit in X amount of time. Just start cutting back now and quit sooner. Unless that is your "I will not be smoking by that point" date.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:22 am)

Yeah, the latter.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6XfGx3KVVA

I enjoy this song a lot but this is a band local to Rochester, I got 2 CD's (not my nuts lol) I can zip and email you if this music interests you.

For the most part we are all old enough and have enough of our own music we listen to that it has to be a really good band to bother listening to more but hey if they do I got some stuff
Richard Cristopolis
(Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:48 am)

most def rickcristo@gmail.com

I'm getting on the goddamn patch.
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 am)

I'm on the goddamn patch.

I relapsed.

Aeris is my only videogame girlfriend.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 am)

Tifa fisted Aeris in Don Corneo's Mansion!
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:02 am)

she was considerate enough to use the "lubricated glove" weapon with 4 materia slots. She filled it with sensual and lust materia.
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:26 am)

Man I read that doujin just last night. Crazy.
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 am)

I'd like to fill Aeris's 3 slots with my magic balls, if you know what I mean.
Richard Cristopolis
(Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 am)

Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:23 pm)

I don't really think I'm an alcoholic.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm)

Depends

If you're dependent on alcohol, you're an alcoholic
But if you're not hurting anybody (but yourself, naturally, alcohol is one of the most toxic drugs in the world and easily most destructive, but as long as only you're feeling non-criminal repurcussions, you know what you're doing), so? I'm addicted to benzodiazepines which is just about the hardest addiction to break, but medicinally. Same goes for opiods and amphetamines. Medicinally, and they have an effect on my life if I weren't on them, my quality of life would be so low I'd probably have killed myself, and it would be a blessing

Are you medicating with it? Can you take it or leave it whether you love alcohol? Opiods are enjoyable to me, and if I did not have legit therapeutic purpose a.d could take them or leave them, I would not be an additict. I also used to non-therapeutically used to enjoy DXM. Wasn't addicted.

You have safer options. Get yourself a legit huge klonopin script and a (insurance taking it) nice sized focalin script. Bam, not like you don't need the benzos if you're medicating with booze, and get yourself a benzo /pharm cocaine based cocktail. Look into neurontin or lyrica (gotta get 2100mg of the former and 600 (after having built a average tolerance of the latter to be rose-tinnted glasses high for up to 9-10 hours intitially, and percectly safe)

Last edited by GimpMask on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 pm)

There are a ton of fine-tuned cocktails I could suggest that would make it so you did not even like alcohol anymore
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 pm)

I don't have a desire to drink everyday. I just, like, was, before. I thought that was normal because my dad does drink everyday, but he's not dependent.

I think my shrinks just want an easy solution to my problems, so they sent me to AA. But my sponsor said I was too fucked up for AA, so he recommended a shrink. I can monitor my drinking and NOT drink everyday. I really don't think I'm an alcoholic.

I drank yesterday, about three beers. I'm not drinking tonight. I think I'm alright.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm)

Though you would invariably become physically dependent, even if you drank 10 beers a night for a year, if you could simply take it or leave it, and merely drank every night for fun, you who be an alcohol user and would simply be physically addicted, which would be easy to reverse, not an alcoholic. That would be quite rare, however.

Sounds like mental illness to me. I had a pdoc on a Ward insist I was a coke addict and saw and heard things, though I've never had auditory or visual hallucinations before and up to that point had never used cocaine before

A lot of bad retarded ones out there. I could prescribe better than the majority of pdoc's I've come across. Not the diagnostic part and such, just purely prescribing. Kind of a savant when it comes to pharmaceuticals
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm)

Physically dependent as in the shakes, the DTs? I never experienced that.

Even though my dad has about three beers a night, he's not an alcoholic. He can take it or leave it. He just enjoys it. It's never caused him any judicial trouble, not once, and neither has it caused me any. I don't drink and drive, I don't drink before going to work or school, I just enjoy it.

I have various mental illness, sure, I just don't think alcoholism is one of them.
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 pm)

You're a pharma-cutie-cle!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:08 pm)

*^^*

I would drink say, a half gallon of Jameson over the course of like 3-5 days 2-3 times a month and would experience w/d for about a couple days. I did this with intermittent drinking in between for about 2 1/2 years, and stopped cause I was bored. I started cause I was bored.

You guys aren't even physically harming yourself at that rate.

You are by absolutely no means an alcoholic.
Richard Cristopolis
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 pm)

Post     Re: Shinji Ikari

Thank you.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 pm)

Post     Re: Shinji Ikari

Way in the day on job applications I would put down shinji ikari as my alias
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 55 of 56

Jump to: