FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matthew Outland
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:20 pm)

Post     Matthew Outland

Hey buddy, what do you think should be America's Foreign Policy obligation in light of the next 20 years?
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:53 am)

Post     Re: Matthew Outland

America needs to seriously relook at its foreign policy to be able to survive in the next 20 years. It basically got a free ride, after WW2, when the modern countries were basically destroyed, and the rest of the world were either European colonies or some random shithole.

Now, Europe itself is getting fully organized, India is rising, China is taking control over Africa through funding, Russia is trying to finger its neighbours again, Chavez is influencing other South American mindsets, and Iran is being a bigger player in the middle east.

What it should is completly change its attitude, and stop being a dick.
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:05 am)

It doesen't help that the Cold War was a complete illusion!!
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:05 am)

Anyways, the worst things for America right now ranked in terms of degrees of severity are oil and improving labor conditions.
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:06 am)

However, you are acting like the United States has any control over the economic developments of Latin America and Europe. The main problem will always be China since they are the only Authoritarian government that could actually win a war against the United States.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:12 am)

What about Japan?
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 am)

USA's empire is very annoying, because it always has to be sneaky and cowardly.

They should just call their occupied countries part of "The Great American Empire" or something, instead of having armies in Italy and Turkey, without being overly obvious
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:20 am)

Man, the United States doesen't need bullshit like fucking troops to control the world. Seriously, the fucking capitalism that keeps your hut insulated from CAMEL SPIDERS has always been America's greatest weapon, the SOLDIERS (Barrett and Cloud) are just for show!
MADali
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:25 am)

Also, since this is the Matthew Outland thread:

Statistics on how worthless western women actually are
MADali
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:26 am)

How is that their greatest weapon?
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:31 am)

Anyone can make up numbers.

*90% of people from the Middle East have fucked at least two camels in their life time.
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:45 am)

Woah, sorry, I thought I could have a crazy debate with a terrorist and an autistic wonder without someone coming in here seriously!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:45 am)

We took over the world because Jesus Christ was on our side.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:47 am)

No wait, sorry, it was thanks to a military that couldn't handle one little war that was over before it started without the situation turning into the worst thing possible.

That's probably what we have that gives us power over everyone else!
Theldorrin
(Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:30 am)

Yeah, your miltary is not that impressive compared to your capitalism. Your capitalism is incredibly powerful.
Matthew Outland
The sum of all the arguments Theldorrin makes for not having children.
(Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:08 pm)

America has no real respect among nations that truly have their act together.

(ie Canada, rich european nations except britain)

The only people who really respect the US at this point are:

Western nations in decline (UK but even then not really)

rich sissy bitch Non-western nations that really dont understand western culture but copy it a lot (japan, UAE, Taiwan, etc.) THese countries are the most likely to suck US dick;

witness how japan has SLIGHTLY and SUBTLY collaborated with every US policy since their depression in 1992. 30 years ago when the WW2 generation ruled japan they would have told the US to fuck themselves harder than france did. Right now their actually helping us in Iraq and afghanistan.

But even George Bush has fixed that up.

Basically, I expect the US to succumb to severe domestic problems in the next decade, the US wont have government spending to fall back upon (ike it did in WW2) or a formerly stable society (the 60s).

AS to how that affects foreign policy, the US will probably become either much less involved or much more crazy.

Basically, I refuse to answer this because:

ITs too much effort

My honest, rational opinion will sound insane and really wont help youw ith whatever assignment you're trying to do.
Theldorrin
(Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:10 pm)

I agree.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:19 pm)

Everything is cyclical.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:43 pm)

I was going to make a long response to this, but then my laziness got the better of me. Besides, when has debate ever actually changed anyone's mind in regards to politics.
Matthew Outland
The sum of all the arguments Theldorrin makes for not having children.
(Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:05 pm)

Well I think MJ just wanted some material for his assignment. Problem is, unlike reality, what we say would have to make sense
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: