FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 pm)

Post     The Walking Dead

tonight at 10, AMC. Hopefully it will be good. The comic is decent.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 pm)

Post     Re: The Walking Dead

i missed it how was it
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 pm)

Good. Could have used a little less horse intestines, but good. Too early to make a real judgment, especially since I already know the story from the comic so there were surprises, but it was scary and entertaining.
Richard Cristopolis
(Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am)

For some reason I thought it was A&E and not AMC, so I just caught the repeat performance. I thought it was good, too. The seen where grimes shoots the legless bike zombie was pretty emotional. I'm glad that they're mixing it up a little from the comic, keep the audience more likely to view. Hope it does well, I would love to see this go one through the comics.
Magic Juan
(Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 pm)

Honestly, I think World War Z is garbage, for the most part. Some of the stories were cool but by the halfway point nothing was really that interesting.
Rice
(Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 pm)

I got that vibe but the fact that there's a part where they lure a bunch of zombies into a square then start shooting at them while The Trooper plays makes me want to give it a chance.
Mike Dunn
(Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 pm)

A World War Z film adaptation has been greenlit.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 am)

http://www.shockya.com/news/2010/08/18/paramount-leaked-memo-with-upcoming-film-slate/

Brad Pitt's gonna be in it.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 am)

World War Z is far less depressing than The Walking Dead, but I'd still rather watch an actual show with a narrative structure than a fake documentary or whatever.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 pm)

ZOMBIES ARE STILL SO INTERESTING AFTER THE LAST HALF-DECADE OR SO OF INCESSANT ZOMBIE-RELATED SHIT.

cant get enough
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:16 pm)

stfu
Theldorrin
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm)

Has there ever been a Zombie TV show before?
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm)

Chris has a point considering that The Walking Dead adds absolutely nothing new to the zombie MYTHOS.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Magic Juan
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:40 pm)

The story is pretty good, though.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm)

The level of cultural INTEREST in zombies is completely baffling to me.

But I guess, culturally, it's always some mixture of vampires, werewolves, and zombies.

Where the mummies at? Let's get some mummies going again!
Magic Juan
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm)

Whiny stupid loser faggots like bragging about outliving people in a zombie apocalypse because they were so nerdy to know about zombies before other people, but zombies are still an interesting concept and zombie genres were actually a device for social critique.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm)

http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/attraction_revenge_of_the_mummy.html

Mummies are covered.
Richard Cristopolis
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm)

Walking Dead is relies on the same mechanism of 28 Days Later where it's not so much about the zombies as the people who have to deal with the epidemic on a daily basis.

The writer said in is initial trade paperback that it was a tale to see what would happen if a zombie movie kept going after the credits had rolled, and for that, stfu.
Fagzilla
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:38 pm)

Yeah, what Magic Juan said.

I guess my problem with zombies really is that nerds just can't shut the fuck up about them and stop fixating on the exact same fucking joke-scenarios.

DURRR, ARE YOU ARMED FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE??? HURR
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 pm)

One of the worst (but certainly not the very worst) threads I've ever seen on /r9k/ included a bunch of total bad asses bragging about how prepared they are for a zombie outbreak and how certain they are that it would happen, even though they smugly refused to cite why (and were actually just thinking of that hoax news article about zombies in some African country).
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: