FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAFIA Gaiden ~ Big Trouble in Little Linguine ~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:36 pm)

Post     Re: MAFIA Gaiden ~ Big Trouble in Little Linguine ~

Well, people probably don't follow the rules anyway! And there's really little reason to discuss the game with people if you can't trust them. The townspeople having to talk in the thread was only beneficial to the Mafia so they could try and discern who had what role.
Magic Juan
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:40 pm)

That's the whole point of Mafia!
Vinny
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:49 pm)

That's what I just said!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:00 pm)

My philosophy of this game is not to authentically simulate another way of playing. I've never played Mafia in meatspace and I don't know how it would work but there's no need to map our game directly onto that. If we're simulating anything it's people in a town, and in that context hidden communication makes perfect sense.

I had an idea that I've been trying to make sense of, which is that in some fashion the AIM CONVERSATIONS should make it into the written story. Maybe they all get reported to the narrator, who puts them in character and posts them? When, at the end of the game? Where, back in the posts that nobody's going to go back and reread?

It's interesting but I don't see that it works.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:22 pm)

Did any townspeople discuss the game/strategy outside this thread last game? I didn't.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:34 pm)

Neither did I. I figure the only people who would attempt that are terrorists anyway. Its not like it benefits you that much if you're a townsperson.
Seika
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:00 pm)

I never discussed the game with anyone outside the thread when I was a townsperson.

I guess I might have to quit if you guys are so desperate to win to cheat to do it, though.
Magic Juan
(Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:00 pm)

In Jason's last game, I felt no real urge to cheat. Part of the excitement is not having AIM communication. Although Vinny and I planning during the first game was pretty great. Especially since I had been vouched for and then he hadn't been, and then he railroaded Morgan.
Vinny
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:32 am)

Friday, July 13th, 201X. 1:30 AM

"They got Jones, but it's no problem. They're still completely the dark," says a shadowy figure into a cell phone. As he passes under a street light, his identity is revealed as "Scurvy" Samuel Seika. "We'll continue on, as planned."

Click. Seika shuts the phone and brings an unlit cigarette to his lips. As he fishes for his light, a flame is presented to him. Seika nods his head in thanks, and the stranger lights his own cigarette, the glow of the flame revealing him to be Mayor Channon Paine.

A full moon hovers just behind the steeple of Pizza Pavilion Methodist Church. The two stand there, in silence, looking up at the starry night sky.

"I know who you are," Paine says, taking a drag off his cigarette. "It's over."

Seika turns to Paine, who is still staring at the moon. He is stunned and can't find the words to respond, not even able to choke out "what are you talking about?"

"All I feel now ... is regret," Paine says, "Regret that it came this far, that so many good men died. That's it."

"Listen, I don't know who you've been talking to but I-"

"Save it," Channon Paine replies. "Your partner talked."

Thursday, July 12th, 201X. 11:45 PM.

A few hours earlier, Brett Hurtz tosses and turns in his hospital bed, restless that he hasn't been contacted by his fellow terrorists in days. He had to find out that Dr. David Jones was killed via the Pavilion Times. Every time he hears footsteps outside his door, he assumes that they've finally come for him. That they've finally discovered who he is.

Step, step, step. His eyes are transfixed on the door as the door knob slowly twists. His mouth goes dry as a silhouette of a man enters the room. As the figure shuffles into view, moonlight cascading through the window illuminates him to reveal Donovan T. Dorvin wearing his hospital gown. In his right hand he's clutching something. His rubber stress ball.

"I couldn't sleep," Dorvin says, his ever-vigilant smirk on his lips. Frozen, Hurts watches Dorvin approach and sit in the chair beside his bed. The rubber squeaks lightly as Dorvin clamps down on it with his fingers.

"There's something that's been bothering me ever since Miss Christina Daiglenaut was murdered," Dorvin says. Taking his index and middle fingers, he jams his temple and twists his fingers. His eyes twitch erratically as his mind searches for the photo.

"Miss Daiglenaut's death was confirmed by blood loss. On her bodies there were no injuries except from the disemboweling. I don't have to tell you that this cause of death is impossible with her kind of injuries. She would've died from the shock."

Squeaaak. Hurtz watches on in horror, paralyzed with fear, as Dorvin squeezes his stress ball and looks off into the sky.

"But why didn't she? Interestingly enough, the only other mark on her body was under her right arm. A small bruise, possibly from an injection ..."

Hurtz tenses up. He knows Dorvin is getting closer to the answer.

"The toxicology reports have confirmed she was injected with a sedative. The Daiglenaut family's butler confirmed that she was last seen leaving in the morning, picked up by one of her many male suitors. A man on a motorcycle ..."

Hurtz begins to utter nonsensical gibberish as his whole body begins to tremble. His lips part and he starts to speak, starts to confess his crimes to Dorvin. As tears run down his cheeks, Dorvin drops his stress ball and clamps his hand down over his mouth.

"Not yet, don't confess yet," Dorvin says, smiling. "I'm not finished."

Friday, July 13th, 201X. 1:42 AM

Samuel Seika's cigarette falls from his mouth. Chad Servens and Leeroy Robinson step out of the darkness carrying handguns. Seika turns to Channon who looks at him with the most utmost pity.

"You're coming with us," Robinson mutters.

As they close in, Samuel Seika reaches into his pocket and draws a pistol but he is shot down in a hail of gunfire before he can even wrap his finger around the trigger. Seika slams into the church doors and slumps down against them, leaving a giant streak of blood on the wood.

"This ... isn't over ..." Seika says, vomiting up blood. "Pizza Pavilion is doomed ... and its dark secrets ... will finally be unearthed ..."

Samuel Seika slams his palm onto his chest, hitting the trigger on his bomb vest. In a bright flash, Seika is consumed by fire. He lets out a hellish shriek as his skin turns black as the flames feast on his flesh.

"There will be more of us! There will always be more!" Seika says, cackling as the flames enter his lungs.

As Seika smolders, the three survivors look at one another, their hearts heavy knowing that Seika's words are true.

"So, what do we do if the terrorists return?" Servens asks.

Channon Paine cocks his gun and stares off into the moon.

"We'll kill 'em," he mutters coldly. The camera zooms out as "Down With the Sickness" plays.

The townspeople have won. Pizza Pavilion is safe ... for now.

Last edited by Vinny on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Vinny
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:34 am)

MAFIA GAIDEN: Big Trouble in Little Linguine

Mafia (4):
Seika
My Head Hurts
Peter
Vito

Psychic:
Theldorrin

City Protector:
MADali

Vigilante:
Andre

Reshuffle.

Lovers:
Andre
Servbot

Evil Soul:
Rice

Night One:
Theldorrin scans Yogurtman.
MADali protects Jason.
Yogurtman: Peter, MHH, Vito, Seika.

Night Two:
Theldorrin scans Jason.
Andre kills Vito.
Jason: Vito, Peter, MHH, Seika.

Night Three:
Theldorrin scans Mike.
MADali protects Theldorrin.
Andre kills MADali.
Derek: MHH, Peter, Derek.
Theldorrin
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:36 am)

Oh, you protected me!

If you guys killed Mike I was going to quit the game because I would have thought that Vinny was cheating for you.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:08 am)

Yeah, we one!
Magic Juan
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:36 am)

You did one.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:11 am)

The less outside communication we have, the more info we have in the threads, which is what the whole game is about.
Action Hank
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:00 am)

I'm disappointed that I wasn't in the write-up, Vinny. Especially since the endgame strategy was by my suggestion!
Vinny
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:15 am)

Well, I had very specific plans for your character, and they all hinged on you dying. And that didn't happen, so uh, oh well!
Action Hank
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:36 am)

Hey, I only won the game.
Vinny
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:44 am)

I didn't see that at all!
Action Hank
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:00 am)

I pointed out that with 7 remaining and 4 special roles still undiscovered, that if we outed ourselves, we could win.

I figured out that someone had two special powers after Thel said that Mike was a townsperson, and so one of the special roles people were lying, and was the first to say something about it.

Even if other people had also figured these things out the same time I did, I was the one who posted about it and put everything in motion.
Vinny
(Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 am)

*Ace Diamond gets hit by a truck and dies*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to: