FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mafia III afterthoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:09 pm)

Post     Re: Mafia III afterthoughts

My goal was to wait till the second night to kill somebody. I figured that that would give me a little bit more time to gather evidence and make a reasonably intelligent decision.

UNFORTUNATELY, I missed the second night, because it ended very quickly and I was busy. THIS WAS INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING.

So, when the third night hit, I skimmed through the thread and decided on Vito. Everything Vito had done resulted in the death of a townsperson AND he had pressured me into voting on vent (a voice chat program), AND then almost got me banned from the game.

Hahaha then people freaked out. It was pretty amazing.

NOW, I WAS INCREDIBLY UPSET WHEN PEOPLE DERIDED MY TRIPLE LIFE KILL. THAT FUCKING PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH.

People started a train on Spamdini. THEN, MHH VERY CLEVERLY pulled off of Spamdini and went after somebody else (I think it was Servbot) just to see who would quickly bandwagon with him and jump off of Spamdini.

TRIPLE LIFE, LIKE A RETARD, GOT OFF OF SPAMDINI.

Yes, he got BACK ON spamdini, but that was after it was pretty clear that he was going to die that day. I FIGURED HE WAS PULLING AN ALDP.

So I went after him.

Bounty's actions on that day prompted me to go after him after THE TRIPLE LIFE DEBACLE.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:11 pm)

Killing Vito was actually a good thing because that combined with Theldorrin's death confirmed I was a psychic and not a Psaros.
Theldorrin
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:12 pm)

The hints you dropped indicated that you were either mafia or the psychic.

I thought it was quite possible that you were mafia, as well as Rice being converted (hence the fact that he correctly guessed that one night and wasted it on protection instead of knowing someone's identity).

You offered up Morgan as a sacrifice, and you could have then plowed through at least 2 people that would have been townspeople, which would result in 2 additional townspeople deaths (4 in total), plus potentially Yogurtman, if you spun it that he was converted before Bounty died.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.

I was very disappointed that I only saw ONE PERSON, after your SECOND KILL, theorize that you had been converted, since it shows that people probably weren't familiarizing themselves with the rules (or were just dense).

I was relieved when someone immediately guessed that Rice was the Gambler after he was protected, but that was after MORGAN told me on AIM that she was pissed off that there were TWO CITY PROTECTORS.
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!

Fucking people ripping into me for my decisions drove me so crazy. It was all hind sight bull shit.

I'll admit that my decision to kill Vito was questionable AND that I should have acted earlier (I had planned to; I was just too slow, I guess), but my TRIPLE LIFE KILL was thought out and made sense.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:13 pm)

Case in point: Theldorrin, the Gambler doesn't CHOOSE his reward.
Rice
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:14 pm)

The powers I got were chosen at random, tard.
Theldorrin
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:15 pm)

I thought it was possible that Derek was an heir that had inherited the protector and used it to protect Rice for some reason. As an alternative to Derek being the psychic/mafia and Rice being a gambler of course.
Theldorrin
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:15 pm)

Oh, I didn't notice that.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:18 pm)

I was kind of blown away that I didn't die after Rice was confirmed as a townsperson. I thought I had revealed too much in trying to protect him.
Jason
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:18 pm)

Also, the City Protector's protection doesn't apply to the Day, although I might change that. That's why Morgan's assumption was doubly silly.
Clay Easton
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:29 pm)

Fool! Of course I was cheating!
Jason
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:30 pm)

Oh, OK, well, you're banned from all future games.
Clay Easton
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:41 pm)

Rock 'n' roll
Seika
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:54 pm)

Because he's fucking worthless.
Clay Easton
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:57 pm)

i didn't even think it through. i wanted to kill seika though. seriously fuck you i hate you forever.
Clay Easton
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 pm)

In fact, all of the people I tried to convert I never thought even thought about. I just tried convert my BEST FTU BUDS. i was going to convert peter next then whoever but i died
Seika
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:04 pm)

You see what we had to deal with? It's a miracle we did as well as we did!
Clay Easton
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:05 pm)

I just wanted to play once!

gawd, sorry people who play mafia so seriously. I didn't mean to choose the most idiotic strategy(?) and have you all scrambling around losing your shit.. Sad
Rice
(Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:32 pm)

Haha, what the hell?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: