FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

subjects that are fun to read about on wikipedia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 am)

Post     Re: subjects that are fun to read about on wikipedia

It's sort of weird that Prince Jackson (Michael Jackson's son) doesn't have his own Wikipedia page, and the dearth of information about him on the MJ page is also weird.

For fuck's sake, he's now a host on Entertainment Tonight!

They don't have jack shit about Paris either, to say nothing of Blanket.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:25 am)

More like, subjects that are NOT fun to NOT read about on Wikipedia!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 pm)

It's very fun to read about all of the different morphinans and drug trends like Daybutal (I do my own version) and the original blues (mainlining methotriamine (sic) a power loaded potentiator of IV talwin, which is why the US banned the 50 and 100mg talwin without naltrexone to eliminate side effects and only have low dose talwin with APAP

I'm not a druggies, just a legit addict
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 pm)

Post     *Powers up*

http://copybot.wordpress.com/2009/04/07/the-50-most-interesting-articles-on-wikipedia/
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 am)

Clotho, tell us what YOU find interesting, not others on the internet. We want to get to know you.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 am)

Sixteen posts by MAD Ali a week are worse than thirteen by me, as his arr more difficult to.glaze over and move along

I already asked the board if they would prefer I leave. It will be to my emotional and mental detriment if I did, but let's. do this one more time
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 am)

I vote leave.

I also vote suicide just in case thats also on the table.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 am)

There's a thread, and I'm high part of the day from the medications I am prescribed to keep me going, and I like some stuff, I'm not suicidal!
Fagzilla
(Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm)

This isn't Wikipedia, but it's so fucking awesome to read:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ

*jizz slowly leaks out of dick*
kakarot52
(Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 pm)

Don't leave Gimp Mask

I won't exactly miss you but it's good to have someone who does something besides chat
MADali
(Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 am)

Chris, that was so good to read, and now i'm going to spend the rest of my day reading the forums.
MADali
(Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:37 am)

I've basically spent my whole working day reading the threads in FE's forums.
Fagzilla
(Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 pm)

Pope Hilarius suffered from radiculopathy.
Fagzilla
(Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm)

The annoying thing about this is that (judging by Google matches) it apparently took over 1,500 years for someone to make a joke about it, and it would have been me if some asshole Redditor hadn't beaten me to it BY LITERALLY 12 DAYS.

The hivemind is always fucking clawing at my unique heels.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:33 pm)

The Pope recently visited Moldova for the first time in pooping history

I do not doubt it is due to the tyrant Shitbeast calling on him to forgive the many sins of General Nergal as he is rumored to be on the verge of expiring, and The General was absolute in his conviction the only way he could escape eternity in HFIL is if the Pope himself absolved him of his numerous sins, the most egregious being the existance of the burning babies for fuel in Moldova decree in which fuel to provide General Nergal and the nefarious King Queen to run their despicable design on many a vile experiment, including creating a horde of inbred downies for King Queen's son, Shitbeast, in the horror of the indescribably insideous "Project Clotho " producing a mass populace of "Burke's " for the cruel sadist Shitbeast to do as he pleased with them. It is said Shitbeast picked a suitable part of Castle YOLO to fill with his Burke's when he had tired of them, and equipped them with an arsenal of bent forks and socks filled with tennis balls in it and slaughtered them in room by room equipped with heavy arms to "play" Doom 2 when a copy could not be ordered as no vendor believed Moldova existed up until recently. Ironically it is reported the Pope did so in the heart of Castle YOLO, at the heart of darkness, King Queen's private quarters, The Rape Chamber.

And that's oddly enough the only non -sports current event I've taken note of in like a really fucking long time!
Roy
(Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:59 am)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Best

This article on the original drummer for the Beatles is pretty depressing. This guy was one of the most popular Beatles among fans, but he was introverted and didn't socialize much, and always turned down drugs, which made the other members of the band hate him. The producer also thought he was a mediocre drummer, to the point where even goddamn Ringo Starr was considered an improvement, so everyone conspired to kick him out of the band. When they finally did, he was too humiliated to face the inevitable questions of why he got kicked out so he shut himself up in his house. The manager felt bad for him and built him a new band, but it failed miserably, and he had to work in a bread factory to make ends meet. He was forced to watch the Beatles rise to superstardom from the sidelines, and tried to commit suicide.

Also, the 19 year old kid who drove the tour van fucked his mom.
ALDP
(Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am)

The Beatles never would have risen to superstardom if one of them wasn't on drugs
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 pm)

The lesson, as always, is that you should do drugs.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:06 pm)

Ghosts, that was my wisdom/Laplace mail of the day
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 40 of 42

Jump to: