FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

meatwallet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 am)

Post     Re: meatwallet

I don't remember anything about orange-smashing, so it was probably someone else.

It doesn't seem like something I'd easily forget!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 am)

This made me realize that I haven't been in any good story situations for a long time.

I guess my Calculus teacher is pretty amusing, as she's constantly going on bizarre tangents and saying weird and controversial things. Since the video/sound recording function on my camera works so well, I've resolved to bring it in to class one day and capture some of the magic.

The other day she was working out some word problems for us, and there was one that was like figuring out a guy's shadow changing as the sun moved around, and she went off about it, all, "WHY WE GOTTA LEARN DIS TING? I DON'T CARE ABOUT SHADOW. EVEN WHEN I A KID IN COMMUNIST CHINA, I NEVER SO BORED I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SOME GUY'S SHADOW."
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:08 am)

She sounds so precious!
Sporkism
(Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:12 am)

She is very adorable and funny!

She makes these note packets for us to fill in during lectures, and for theorems and formulas, she makes labeled, outlined areas to put them in, with space for us to write down shit underneath.

So whenever she starts talking about one, she always goes, "What does this means, in the box?" Or sometimes she'll just write something down and say, "Put in the box!!"

And every time she refers to a problem as a "monster" or "gigantic math."
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:54 pm)

Walk up to her, quietly, and whisper "shu shu shu shu shu shu" over and over again until she shits her pants.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: