FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mafia rule suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:17 pm)

Post     Re: Mafia rule suggestions

I didn't talk to anyone on AIM the first time. The only reason I was even willing to discuss things for the second game is because it had been outed that MJ and Mike CONSPIRED with eachother in the first game and no one seemed to care. I figured if other people were doing it anyway, I would be at a disadvantage if I didn't participate, but really it just makes things worse. I wouldn't have tried the screenshot thing either if Vinny hadn't made the video without any repercussions (at the time).

And even if that didn't happen, the bullshit where everyone thought I killed Rice because of what Theldorrin told me is enough to keep me from ever talking to people about the game on AIM again.
Magic Juan
(Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:16 pm)

In all fairness, the conversation with Mike was "r u really the psychic" "yes, I guess so" "o ok" and then after Mike had died I talked to him a little bit about what we should have done. It wasn't like this insane fucking plan! All of the shit that I said after Mike vouched for me was basically all me with no sort of debate with Mike or anything.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:08 pm)

That's still breaking the rules, homo!
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:04 pm)

MAGIC JUAN AND I PLANNED THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UNIVERSE AND MADE LOOOOVVVEEE WITH OUR WORDS. UNNGGGGHHH
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:01 am)

Recruiter/Corruptor: Every X amount of nights they can convert someone to be a terrorist. If the corruptor is in play they can start with a lower amount of terrorists and X can be every other night to every 5th night even.

It would suck cause peoples posts wouldnt change but there affiliation would but if the terrorists start with a low number and the townspeople get lucky and kill him its almost a guarenteed win.

This was like in the Wolf game. Every third night he would make another wolf. Or he could choose to kill 2 people but that isnt as fun
Seika
(Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:57 am)

I think we need fewer special roles next time. When a quarter of the players are mafia and another quarter to third have special roles, players get disillusioned when they're stuck in the minority of normal townspeople. The game is complicated and random enough already without adding roles like Godfather and Lovers anyway.

Psychic should stay, possibly Vigilante and/or Blackmailer, but that's about it. Mafia shouldn't be about who has the best super powers.

No Protector. Basically, all he does is give the psychic one more night to live, and that's only if he or the psychic doesn't die before the psychic reveals himself. Player deaths probably shouldn't be preventable with special powers, it just slows the game down.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:53 am)

How about a Suicide Bomber: a member of the mafia who, despite the mafia vote, can sacrifice his/her life to kill anyone they want?

Last edited by Action Hank on Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:45 am)

That would be an interesting role because they would be pretty useful once it was obvious they were going to be lynched in the future.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:44 pm)

It would also be cool in the writeup.

*grabs lapels, screams*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: