FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BURNING HEART VOL. 5: The Blossom of Brutality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu May 31, 2007 12:01 pm)

Post     BURNING HEART VOL. 5: The Blossom of Brutality

Violence 21: Fatal Flowers of Yomi High
Violence 22: Absolute Devotion
Violence 23: A Proud History
Violence 24: A Dangerous Gambit
Violence 25: One Thousand Scars

Last edited by Vinny on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vinny
(Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:33 pm)

Post     Re: BURNING HEART VOL. 5: The Blossom of Brutality

“Heh heh, is that so?” Kiku says, leaning forward on her three baseball bats welded together so you can see down her shirt. “It’s really such a shame, you know. You’re kind of cute … it’s too bad we have to kill you.”

“This may seem a little old-fashioned, but I don’t fight women,” Kenjiro mutters. “Then again, you see to know something about that man … Muteki …”

Slowly, the crowd of goons begins to gather around Kiku, Jun, and Kenjiro. Despite that it’s quite obvious there’s going to an extremely violent brawl, the Yomi faculty does not move from their positions.

“You’ve said enough, boy,” Kiku raises the trio of aluminum baseball bats above her head. “GO TO HELL!”

CRAAAASH! The cafeteria table EXPLODES in a HAIL OF SPLINTERS as Kenjiro avoids the attack, sliding backwards on his feet. Immediately, the silent JUN springs off the shoulders of her partner and begins SPINNING TOWARDS KENJIRO. FWIT FWIT FWIT! A storm of LONG NEEDLES RAINS DOWN on KENJIRO, but he manages to SHIELD himself with a section of the broken TABLE. The STEEL NEEDLES push through, digging into his hands, but he is mostly unharmed.

“Don’t underestimate us, YOU BASTARD!” Kiku shouts as she HOMERUN SWINGS her bats. BOOOOM THE BATS BURST THROUGH the SECTION OF TABLE and COLLIDE with KENJIRO. Despite the intensity of the blow, Kenjiro has hardened his abdomen, dulling the impact. Even still, he is FLUNG across the room, ultimately crashing into a nearby concrete wall.

Jun descends like a ninja beside Kiku who is leaning over, her bats gripped in her hands.

“It looks like we got him,” Kiku mutters as Kenjiro slumps down the wall. Jun doesn’t respond, merely drawing a few more needles tucked under her bra. “Finish him off, Jun.”

“Yes, Kiku-chan,” Jun says softly as she raises her delicate hand. With a quick flick of her wrist, she fires off a half a dozen more needles. As THEY CLOSE in, Kenjiro’s eyes SNAP OPEN and a powerful aura exudes from his body. GLK! The needles enter KENJIRO’s forearm only a half an inch, his flesh HARDENED by the ki rushing through his body.

One by one, the needles clang off the floor, a few drops of blood falling with them. Jun and Kiku watch pensively from across the cafeteria.

“Well well, it’s a real pain, but it looks like I can’t go easy on you,” Kenjiro smirks.

VIOLENCE 21: Fatal Flowers of Yomi High

“Tseh, you trying to make fun of us, you shit?” Kiku curses. “I’ve broken stronger men than you. Jun, Position B!”

“Yes, Kiku-chan,” Jun says as she leaps onto Kiku’s tri-bat. With a “DIE!” Kiku FLINGS Jun towards Kenjiro like a ROCKET. Kenjiro attempts a CRESCENT KICK but Jun hits the ground and slides forward (exposing her panties) and slams a needle into Kenjiro’s foot, pinning it to the ground.

“NOW YOU WON’T BE RUNNING AWAY, BOY!” Kiku screams as she slides forward on her stilettos, her baseball bats at her side. As the bats close in, KENJIRO counters by HURLING his FIST TOWARDS the METAL.

DING! Blood SQUIRTS from Kenjiro’s RIGHT HAND as it DRIVES THROUGH the WELDING, causing the three bats to be TORN from EACH OTHER. With KIKU left wielding ONLY ONE BAT, KENJIRO DASHES FORWARD, tearing the needle from his foot as he steps forward!

KANZAKI SHIPPUKEN: 360º

As Kenjiro springs upwards, AIMING his FOOT towards KIKU’s JAW, Yonemura Jun slides in and takes THE FULL BRUNT OF THE BLOW. Stunned at Jun’s sacrifice, KIKU smiles and uses the opportunity to SLAM the BAT into Kenjiro’s RIBCAGE. KENJIRO SPITS UP BLOOD and is sent TUMBLING over three CAFETERIA TABLES before he comes to a stop. Jun crashes in the background, falling after receiving an incomplete 360º.

As Jun struggles to stand up, a streak of blood running from her mouth, a shadow appears over her. It is her partner, Nakata Kiku, who STOMPS on her head with STILETTO HEEL.

“You had a chance to attack him, you dumb bitch!” Kiku curses, digging the heel into her chest. “Why are you so fucking stupid?”

“I’m sorry, Kiku-chan,” Jun says weakly. “Please forgive me.”

She sacrificed herself for her and yet she’s treating her like this? Kenjiro mutters, wiping the blood from his forehead.

“You’re lucky I’m in a forgiving mood,” Kiku says, slinging the bat onto her shoulder. “I guess I’ll just finish the prick off.”

Kink. Kink. Kink. Nakata Kiku saunters forward, dragging her baseball bat behind her, as Kanzaki Kenjiro lies in the corner.

Damnit, I think she got one of my ribs. Kenjiro says, feeling his side through his jacket. She’s way stronger than any ordinary girl. The way she swings that bat reminds me of that bastard gym teacher.

Nakata Kiku walks up and places her heel on Kenjiro’s throat. Kenjiro grabs the heel and pulls it away from his Adam’s apple.

“Mm, you’re spirited. I like that in men ” Kiku smiles, “It’s a really shame you have to die.

“Goo~ood byeee!” she says stingingly as he lifts her baseball bat high above her head.

GOOOOONG! Kiku’s eyes bulge from his skull, sweat beads on her forehead, she trembles and drops the bat behind her. Kanzaki Kenjiro’s FIST IS KNUCKLE DEEP IN KIKU’S CUNT.

“P-PUNCH IN THE VAGINA?!” one goon screams.

“Y-You … how c-could …” Kiku tries to utter.

“Fights aren’t all about brawn, you know?” Kenjiro smirks. “You left yourself wide open for that one.”

Kiku grabs her CROTCH and begins stumbling backwards. Jun staggers up and rushes to her aid and together, they flee from the cafeteria ever so slowly.

“This … isn’t over … you asshole!” Kiku shouts.

In a moment of desperation, I was inspired by … that guy … Kenjiro thinks, imagining Arakaki Bunzo picking his nose.

-----

It is the end of the first day at Yomi High and Kanzaki Kenjiro has survived. The students are now participating in o soji, an activity where students are forced to clean up their high school because Japan believes janitors are immoral. At Yomi High, the students have to carry the numerous wounded goons to the infirmary and sweep up the several hundred pounds of cigarette butts lining the floors. Kanzaki Kenjiro tosses a car engine into his trashcan and wipes the sweat from his brow when he suddenly hears a VOICE.

“Oh, you asshole!” mutters a voice from within the trashcan. “Watch where you’re dumping trash, yeah.”

Out from the trash can is DENKOU GO-EN, the YOMI HIGH SNITCH that Kenjiro met earlier in the day.

“It’s you again,” Kenjiro utters unenthusiastically.

“You did quite well against the Bittersweet Nightshade but I wouldn’t relax just yet … yeah,” Go-en snickers.

“I heard what they said,” Kenjiro mutters, tossing more garbage into the trashcan.

”No no no. You won’t have to worry those two anymore. Their boss will be coming after you now, wanting revenge for what you did to the girls.”

“If that’s what happens, that’s what happens. It can’t be helped.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Go-en mutters as he walks down the hall, his hands in his pockets. “But their boss is well connected in the high school. The leader of the Bittersweet Nightshade just may know who Muteki’s identity …”

-----

In a darker and shadowier wing of Yomi High, Kiku and Jun shuffle slowly towards a door at the end of the hall, a sign reading SHOP CLASS hanging above it. Carefully, they open the door and cast light into the pitch-black room.

As they enter, a large group of shadowy, black figures surround them. As more light from the hallway pours into the room, the figures are revealed to be all girls. Beautiful girls, even, dressed in Yomi High sailor uniforms.

“B-Boss … there’s this guy asking about Muteki,” Kiku says, kneeling down. “We tried to kill him, but this dumb bitch here fucked up,” she says, pointing to Jun.

In the corner of the room sits a heap of mechanical parts, the seats from a pickup truck ripped out and placed on top. On this seat sits a large, shadowy figure surrounded by other Bittersweet Nightshade members. The only thing discernible is the figure’s large muscles, lovingly caressed by the female attendants surrounding it. A red dot appears in the center of the figure’s head, and then a puff of smoke glides through the air, revealing the dot as the burning ash of a cigar.

“I’m sorry to ask this of you, b-boss …” Kiku now bows so far that her heavily-tanned skin is touching the dirty shop floor, “but … we need you to kill him. He’s very strong.”

A grunt comes from the direction of the shadowy figure, and another puff of smoke floats by.

“Our sources say his name is Kanzaki Kenjiro …”

A spotlight hits the figure to reveal that it’s actually a WOMAN. This Amazon towers over her female attendants, and she is perhaps taller than the burly goons that traverse the halls of Yomi High. Despite her heavily muscled body, she does maintain an odd femininity, perhaps aided by her mammoth breasts that are barely contained by her white tank top. Camouflage pants, black leather boots, and a pair of dog tags (nestled in between her huge tits) finish the outfit. Her very short and spiked hair has been dyed a pale, unnatural red. She’s the kind of beautiful dyke that can only be found in manga.

Pinching the cigar with her black gloved hands, she brings it to her lips and takes a puff. This time the smoke comes wafting out from underneath the eye patch over her left eye socket.

“Is he cute?” she says in a deep yet still feminine voice.

LEADER OF THE BITTERSWEET NIGHTSHADE: TSUBAKI SHINJU

NEXT ISSUE: The next day at Yomi High begins with a bang! Tsubaki Shinju vs. Kanzaki Kenjiro!
Spamdini
(Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:27 pm)

Vagina punch?! Does Kenjiro have no shame?!
Vinny
(Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:27 pm)

Day 2 at the High School of Demons, Yomi High. The bus rolls in through the gates without incident and Kanzaki Kenjiro is off to his classroom. With his books tucked under his arms, he thinks back to the words of warning Denkou Go-en had for him. But it wasn’t the threat of violence that had him thinking, it was the potential for finding the identity of Andy’s killer.

As he ponders this, he suddenly hears a bizarre noise emanating from the row of lockers beside him. It sounds mechanical, almost as if it were an engine of some sort. But that’s impossible, there’s no way that-

THE LEADER OF THE BITTERSWEET NIGHTSHADE, TSUBAKI SHINJU, BURSTS OUT OF A FUCKING LOCKER RIDING A GODDAMNED MOTORCYCLE AND WIELDING A CHAINSAW!

VRRINK! Despite Kenjiro’s quick reflexes, Shinju’s chainsaw has dug through his arm, the ROW of METAL TEETH ripping through his flesh, as she drives by. The motorcycle spins around and comes to a stop as Tsubaki lifts her goggles from her single, functioning eye.

“I guess Kiku didn’t lie,” Shinju smirks as she digs a canine tooth into her cigar.

VIOLENCE 22: Absolute Devotion

W-Where did she come from … ? Kenjiro thinks. Turning his head to the locker she burst out of, he notices a tunnel system dug right through the locker and into the walls of the school.

Kink. Kink. Kink. The blades of the chainsaw whirring, Shinju bounces the blade off the floor as she revs the engine.

“Oy oy, you must be Kanzaki Kenjiro, right?” she asks.

“So you must be the leader of the Bittersweet Nightshade, right?” Kenjiro replies.

“Then we know each other,” Shinju pauses, taking a moment to blow out a ring of smoke. “And I’m hoping we can understand each other. You’re looking for Muteki, eh?”

Kanzaki Kenjiro’s heart skips a beat hearing that name said so nonchalantly. Shinju bites back down on the cigar and her single eye locks with Kenjiro.

“I’ll forgive what you did to my girls. They can get a little rowdy, I understand. But here at Yomi High, little shits like yourself don’t speak Muteki’s name. You haven’t earned the right …”

Vrum vrum vrum. The engine chugs along as Tsubaki Shinju straddles her ride, carefully choosing her next words.

“So I’ll give you a choice. The door leading out from the school is behind you,” she points. “Leave and never come back now and you can walk with your head.”

Kanzaki Kenjiro doesn’t move. He merely stands facing her, his eyes (you guessed it) obscured with shadows.

“I see …” Shinju sighs as she grips on the handlebars of her motorcycle. “So that’s how it’s gonna be, eh? Live the last moments of your life in regret!”

SCREEEEECH! Tsubaki Shinju PEELS OUT, DRAGGING THE CHAINSAW ALONG the LOCKERS, showering the room in sparks as she ROARS BY. FWOOSH! With a quick roll, Kenjiro ducks the CHAINSAW and immediately begins SPRINTING in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. Shinju whips the cycle around and BEGINS CHASE.

If this was just any guy, this wouldn’t be a problem, Kenjiro thinks as he barrels down the hallways of Yomi High, but she wields that chainsaw with expertise … as if it were a sword or something. It’s too risky to battle her head on right now.

Kenjiro leaps onto a lighting fixture hanging from the ceiling and deftly avoids Shinju’s chainsaw attack.

I just need to distract her for a second …

Pressing his feet against the ceiling, he rips the lights down and descends to the floor. As Shinju spins around, Kenjiro hurls the LIGHTING FIXTURE at her like a SPEAR. KRRINK! The fluorescent lighting explodes when it makes contact with the chainsaw, showering Shinju in shattered glass and gaseous argon. With Shinju blinded, Kenjiro seizes his opportunity.

Removing his purple Yomi High uniform in mid-air, Kanzaki Kenjiro drops onto TSUBAKI SHINJU’s shoulders and BINDS the CHAINSAW with the cloth. With her chainsaw useless, SHINJU hurls a PUNCH, allowing Kenjiro to HOOK her ARM. CRNCH! Despite slowing the blow down, it STILL SLAMS into Kenjiro’s KIDNEYS.

“Guuuuh …” Kenjiro spits up a bit of vomit. She hits … almost as hard as Andy …

SHINJU swings her stopped CHAINSAW at Kenjiro’s head but he QUICKLY stops it with his foot. With all her limbs tied up, KENJIRO takes his free arm and pours KI into his fist. Cocking his FIST BACK, he launches a HELLISH STRAIGHT at Shinju’s good eye.

GRRRIP! Kenjiro’s knuckles SLAM into Shinju’s eyebrow, drawing some blood. Under his hand, he can see Tsubaki Shinju smile.

“Oy, you got some power …” Shinju says, her FINGERS DIGGING into KENJIRO’S SIDE, her FINGERNAILS clogged with his BLOODY SKIN. Kenjiro looks down as her hand digs into his body, WRACKING HIM WITH PAIN.

“Kak … kak …” Kenjiro trembles, eventually RELEASING her ARM. With a GRUNT, Shinju’s bicep BULGES as she FIST HER FIST TOWARDS KENJIRO’S HEAD, ready to TAKE IT OFF. FWOOOSH! Kenjiro leans backwards, lying with his head just a few inches above the wheel. But he’s only safe for a few moments. Shinju begins revving the motorcycle up again.

S-Shit … !! Kenjiro thinks as he watches the HALLWAY SPEED BY HIM. Is she insane? She’s going to drive my me straight into a wall!

But then, his SOLUTION GLEAMS out of the corner of his eye. Taking the SILVER MALE SYMBOL strapped to his SLEEVE, he jams it into the TIRE. POW! Kenjiro ROLLS OFF THE BIKE, hitting the ground with a bounce, as Shinju swerves out of control. Kenjiro watches as she CRASHES FACE FIRST into a SET of LOCKERS.

“Tch, what a fucking pain …” Kenjiro says, rubbing the blood from his eyes. Looking back towards the crash site, AS the DUST CLEARS, he notices SHINJU is GONE. With a locker door off it hinges, he sees another pitch-black tunnel in the wall.

I don’t have much time … Kenjiro thinks, pulling himself to his feet. And he doesn’t, either. Shinju BURSTS from another LOCKER, her CHAINSAW spinning and her motorcycle running fine. Due to her incredibly powerful automotive skills, changing a bike tire took her less than ten seconds. Holding his bloody side, Kenjiro rushes towards what he assumes has to be safe ground. THE STAIRS!

Shinju passes as Kenjiro leaps up the stairs, but he can only breathe easy for a second until she comes BARRELING UP AFTER HIM. Plaster sprays into the air as the CHAINSAW NIPPING at his HEELS collides with the walls around them. As KENJIRO makes it last final LEAP, the CHAINSAW DIGS INTO HIS CALF MUSCLE.

“Gak!” Kenjiro says as he rolls forward on the landing of the third floor. With a ROAR, NAKATA SHINJU SAILS OVER HIM. Landing a yard or two ahead of him, Kenjiro climbs to his feet to face his opponent.

Ssss. Shinju lights up a new cigar and takes a puff. Rings of smoke emerge from underneath her eye patch.

“You know, I think you’re my type,” Shinju says, resting her chainsaw on her shoulders. “Most men would be cowering at my feet now, licking the heel of my boot.”

“Women who talk a lot,” Kenjiro mutters, “really piss me off.”

SHINJU FLIES FORWARD as Kenjiro stands there, motionless. The CHAINSAW slides just beneath Kenjiro’s feet as he LEAPS towards the CEILING, clutching onto a HANGING LIGHT FIXTURE. Pressing his feet against the ceiling, he RIPS the lighting down and HURLS it towards Tsubaki Shinju. VRNK! The chainsaw CLEAVES the FLUORESCENT LIGHTING in half, bathing Shinju in argon gas and shattered glass. Unable to see where she’s headed, the BITTERSWEET NIGHTSHADE leader CRASHES through a WINDOW and careens off the THIRD STORY of YOMI HIGH.

Kenjiro attempts to catch his breath before collapsing against the wall the nearby wall.

“You having some trouble … yeah?” mutters a familiar voice in a nearby trash can.

“G-Go-en?!” Kenjiro stammers. The pork pie hat-wearing little prick bursts out, a rat-like sneer slapped on his face.

“That Shinju is a wild one, eh? Personally, she’s not my type, but you can’t resist tits like those … yeah.”

“What the fuck do you want?!” Kenjiro shouts, listening for the revving of Shinju’s motorcycle.

“Tseh, I’m just telling you give up, pal,” Go-en says, lighting a cigarette. “I saw what you did to Kiku and Jun, and as impressed as I was, you’re no match for Shinju. You better get out of here before-GRK!” Kenjiro drops his fist on Go-en’s head, slamming him back into the trashcan.

“Didn’t you see what just happened?”

“Geh heh, like that would stop her. Although you’ve done is pissed her off …”

VROOOOM! Kenjiro kips to his feet and takes a fighting stance towards the sound. A locker door a mere 10 feet away begins to vibrate. TMP TMP TMP.

“I better get out of here while the getting’s good,” mutters Go-en as he dashes around the corner.

TMP TMP TMP. After a few seconds of nothing happening, Kenjiro ever so cautiously reaches out towards the locker door. Slowly, he raises the latch and opens the locker door.

“W-What?!” he exclaims. Inside are KIKU and JUN, both sitting on a sputtering scooter.

GOOOOOONG! SHINJU BURSTS OUT OF THE LOCKER BEHIND KENJIRO WITH A RAGE-TWISTED FACE DRENCHED IN BLOOD. SHE COLLIDES WITH KENJIRO, THE CHAINSAW SLAMMING INTO HIS BODY JUST UNDER HIS ARM, AND CARRYING HIM DOWN THE HALLWAY.

“Operation: Distraction … a success …” Jun says before Kiku bonks her on the head.

With his heels dragging on the ground and blood splashing from the chainsaw cutting into Kenjiro’s arm, SHINJU’s single eye has transformed into a WHITE ORB. The two barrel down the hallways of Yomi High nearly going 80 miles per hour.

This bitch … is going … to kill me … Kenjiro thinks. CLENCHING HIS FIST, he TURNS his KI on like it were a faucet and the ENERGY flows through his body. The bonds in his KNUCKLES begin to polarize, turning them into as HARD as DIAMONDS.

CRRUNCH! SLAMMING HIS FIST into the HEADLIGHT, the entire VEHICLE BUCKLES and the damage it received from the three story FALL turns the bike INTO SPARE PARTS. Kenjiro slams into the ground, his fist BLEEDING, as SHINJU is almost THROUGH a nearby wall.

With heat rolling off his body, Kanzaki Kenjiro rises up, his breath coming out like steam. Despite the heat produced by his brain stem transforming his body’s energy into ki, he feels as if he’s freezing from the inside. And he is, to a degree, what with the water in his body polarizing and growing colder and colder. Unable to take it any longer, Kenjiro shuts off the ki and drops to his knees.

Finally … it’s over …

“KENJIROOOOO …” Tsubaki Shinju pulls staggers up, her chainsaw hanging from hand and her white tank top stained with both her’s and Kenjiro’s blood.

Damn it all …

“KENJIROOOO … WE’RE NOT FINISHED YET!” she says, limping forward. Kenjiro grits his teeth and DASHES FORWARD. Once within her range, she begins WHIPPING her CHAINSAW WILDLY, slinging blood from her body with each swing. Kenjiro drops down and JAMS his FISTS into her ribs, CAUSING her knees to BUCKLE. The CHAINSAW comes down once again but Kenjiro dodges it before JAMMING his shoulder into her jaw.

BAM. BAM. BAMBAMBAM! Bobbing and weaving between each slice, Kenjiro viciously counters with PUNCHES, ELBOWS, KICKS, and KNEES. In desperation, SHINJU SWINGS THE CHAINSAW IN A WIDE ARC AIMED FOR KENJIRO’S NECK. Kenjiro notices the blade coming just out of the CORNER of HIS EYE.

Damnit … I can’t avoid it … !!

VRNNK! THE CHAINSAW SLAMS INTO THE SIDE OF KENJIRO’S HEAD, SPRAYING BLOOD INTO THE AIR. AS IT DIGS TOWARDS THE BONE, THE CHAIN SUDDENLY BURSTS. Kenjiro had turned his KI ON ONCE MORE, MAKING HIS CHEEKBONE AS HARD AS STEEL.

KANZAKI SHIPPUKEN: ETERNAL LOOP

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!” KENJIRO SCREAMS, POUNDING SHINJU WITH HUNDREDS OF BLOWS. SHE IS FLUNG ACROSS ROOM, BLOOD SPRAYING FROM HER MOUTH, NOSE, AND EYE SOCKETS, BEFORE SHE CRASHES INTO A ROW OF LOCKERS.

“BOSS!!” KIKU AND JUN SHOUT IN UNISON as they round the CORNER on their SCOOTER. As Shinju lies against the wall, BEATEN and BROKEN, KENJIRO STALKS TOWARDS HER WITH HIS EYES OBSCURED WITH SHADOWS. A demonic HEAT rises off his BACK and he lumbers forward, blood from his forehead tracing his path taken.

“No! Stay away from her!” Kiku shouts. KENJIRO GRABS TSUBAKI SHINJU BY HER TANKTOP AND LIFTS HER UP.

“What kind of a man is Muteki?” Kenjiro utters, his face hidden with darkness. Shinju doesn’t respond. “What kind of a man is he … to make you GO SO FAR … to hide identity!”

Shinju looks up to see Kenjiro’s face wracked with a pain at the realization he has just made. She smiles at him weakly.

“He’s the greatest man in the world … and I’d do anything for him …” she says, spitting up some blood. Kenjiro grits his teeth and RAISES HIS FIST.

“NO!” KIKU AND JUN SHOUT. KENJIRO BURIES his fist in the LOCKER beside Shinju’s head before turning and walking away. As he descends the stairs, Denkou Go-en crawls out from the shadows and begins walking beside him.

“Unbelievable! Y-You had her!” Go-en shouts, barely able to contain his excitement. “But … why didn’t you ask her who Muteki was?”

“She was so close to death yet … she looked so content,” Kenjiro replies. “I knew then that there was nothing I could do. Whoever this Muteki bastard is, he’s one of the most dangerous men alive …”

-----

Somewhere, deep in the darkest catacombs of Yomi High, a young boy wades through the dense fog that pervades the area. Passing pillar after stone pillar, he continues through the ominous abode of Muteki.

“It seems Kanzaki Kenjiro has defeated Tsubaki Shinju. He’s getting closer,” says Hayashi Tsuneo as he adjusts his glasses. “She didn’t talk.”

On a stone throne sits a man bathed completely in shadow, surrounded by two bronze statues of extremely muscular figures flexing. All that can be seen of the shadow drenched figure is the faint, golden glimmer of his hair and the glow of the red wine in the glass clutched in his hand.

“You didn’t have to tell me that. Shinju is a … good girl …” Muteki replies with his haunting, intoxicating voice.

“But Kenjiro seems persistent … he’s already made it to the school,” Hayashi says. “Things are getting a little dangerous, boss …”

“I’ve already taken care of it, Hayashi.”

“Y-You have?!”

“I’ve let loose Buru. He doesn’t stand a chance.”

NEXT ISSUE: Kenjiro survives another day … but for how long can he struggle?! And who is this mysterious Buru?!
Vinny
(Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:36 pm)

It is Kenjiro’s third day at Yomi High, the High School of Demons. He no longer can maintain his confident stride through the goon-filled hallways due the numerous injuries he received from his battle with Tsubaki Shinju. Despite the intense amounts of damage done to the school, he was only handed a bill for half of the damages. He wondered if this sort of thing happened every day at Yomi High.

Scratching the bandage on his cheek, he drowsily opens his locker. He isn’t even fazed when he discovers Denkou Go-en, the Yomi High snitch, tucked inside.

“Who’s trying to kill me today, Go-en?” Kenjiro asks, exchanging the history textbook sitting on top of Go-en’s head for the science textbook.

“I haven’t heard the faintest whisper, yeah,” Go-en says, hopping from the locker. “It seems the Bittersweet Nightshade dropped their feud with you when you spared Shinju.”

“That’s good. I could use a break,” Kenjiro says with a yawn.

“Oh, I’m afraid you won’t get a break. This is Yomi High and you’ve made no attempt to integrate yourself into one of the many factions. A pretty boy like you will always have enemies; you can count on that … yeah.”

VIOLENCE 23: A Proud History

In the boy’s restroom, Kanzaki Kenjiro examines himself in the mirror. Lifting the bandage on his cheek, he can faintly see bone peeking through his torn flesh. His hands have been rendered as well, his knuckles straining against the shredded skin.

“I guess it can’t be helped,” Kenjiro mutters to himself.

Creaaaak. A stall door creaks open. Slipping through the cracks first is a tongue soon followed by a sneering, asshole goon face. A tall, broad shouldered delinquent is a black crew cut slips out, his face repeatedly pierced with screws and a mound of scar tissue on his forehead.

“You must be the new guy!” the goon says with a malevolent smile.

YOMI HIGH STUDENT: AIKAWA HISAO

Looking in the reflection of the mirror, Kenjiro can see four more strutting and sneering assholes saunter into the restroom. They carry an assortment of weapons ranging from a three foot wrench to a pair of hedge clippers. They surround Kenjiro, forming a tight barrier of goonery.

“I would like to introduce myself. I’m Aikawa Hisao, the President of the Yomi High Student Body,” Hisao smiles, his gang snickering retardedly. “I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time at Yomi High, forging endearing memories with your fellow classmates that you’ll look back fondly in your old age.”

The lackeys cackle as Kenjiro remains motionless.

“But of course, to keep our school prestigious, there’s something of a fee that students need to pay. It’s a mere ¥40,000, I’m sure you won’t mind …”

As Kenjiro continues to pay Hisao no attention, adjusting his uniform in the mirror, the goon leader grows angry. He grabs Kenjiro by his collar and pulls him close to his ugly face.

“Hey, you shit! I saw those shoes you wore in here! They were Versailles Italian leather shoes, usually priced at over ¥90,000! You can pay a measly ¥40,000 for the betterment of your school, can’t you?!”

“I hope you haven’t grown attached to that hand,” Kenjiro says, grabbing his wrist, “because it’s going to my soon.”

“WHY YOU LITTLE-“

Kenjiro and Hisao’s staredown is interrupted by a bizarre sound. Glug glug glug. The goons crane their necks back, twisting their heads attempting to discern the origin of the sound. Soon they realize that the noise is coming from behind them. Turning around, they see an SEVEN FOOT TALL, FOUR HUNDRED POUND YOMI HIGH STUDENT WITH NEARLY COAL-BLACK SKIN STANDING IN FRONT OF THE URINAL. GLUG GLUG GLUG. The sound they heard was the INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF URINE this BEAST IS EXPELLING. It splashes against the urinal cake, firmly pounding it into chunks. Steam rises up from the urinal, covering the monster in a thick cloud.

The pressure coming off of this guy … Kenjiro thinks, cold sweat forming on his brow. Is he even human?

Despite being a behemoth that magically appeared out of nowhere, that doesn’t stop Aikawa Hisao from starting shit.

“HEY! Who the fuck do you think you are?!” Hisao shouts as he approaches the monster. “I don’t remember giving you permission to piss in my bathroom!”

PRANK! The black monster turns into a purple blur and AIKAWA HISAO’s head is suddenly SLAMMED into the bottom of the URINAL. With his blood swirling down the drain, the MONSTER RESUMES PISSING on the foolish goon. Aikawa Hisao begins to weep openly, but the monster’s powerful stream pulverizes his tear ducts before he can even cry.

“WE WON’T FORGIVE YOU, YOU BASTARD!” the rest of the GANG SCREAMS as they charge forward. FWOOOSH! ALL GOONS are SUDDENLY SPINNING VIOLENTLY IN MID-AIR, BLOOD SPLATTERING THE WALLS. Kenjiro looks up at the towering negro above him, his eyes hidden under his mighty brow and thick dreadlocks, as the goons crash in the background.

Instantaneous movement?! Kenjiro thinks. “W-Who are you?!”

NOSFERATU BURU

Nosferatu Buru turns from Kenjiro and exits the bathroom, ducking under the door frame as he exits. Trembling, Kanzaki Kenjiro looks at his hand.

What was that … ?

-----

Hours have passed since the incident in the bathroom and Kenjiro is once again at his locker. As he puts in his combination, he feels a hand on his back. Startled, he spins around fires off a STRAIGHT. His foot stops just short of Denkou Go-en’s face.

“Relax. It’s just your old pal Go-en … yeah,” Go-en mutters, pushing away Kenjiro’s hand with his finger. Kenjiro immediately turns back to his locker and stores his books. Go-en cranes his neck and studies Kenjiro’s face for a few moments before a knowing grin forms on his lips. “So you saw ‘him’, didn’t you?”

“’Him?’” Kenjiro says.

“That massive African, Nosferatu Buru …” Go-en sneers. “I heard that Muteki may have sent him … but I didn’t really believe it.”

“Who is he?”

“One of the most dangerous men in Japan,” Go-en says. “A perfect killing machine.

“It’s said that Nosferatu Buru was the final result of over two centuries of breeding to create the ultimate physical specimen. It all started in the 1800’s in the American South,” Go-en says. Suddenly, the image of a faceless, muscular black men working in a cotton field floats above his head. “America’s richest and most powerful slave owners began interbreeding their strongest and most powerful slaves in order to create the most powerful slave of all. One that could do the work of ten slaves with ease. However, this plan came to an unexpected end with the coming of the Civil War …

“They say the champs are blacks, or the blacks are champs, and this age old adage came from when the children spawned in that interbreeding program began competing in athletic competitions. Hank Aaron, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Ooka Jooka … the world’s strongest black athletes were all descendants of this program! And Nosferatu Buru, sharing DNA with all those men and women, is the final result!”

“But why is he here?” Kanzaki Kenjiro asks. “Why is he after me?”

“Heh heh, that’s where things get interesting!” Go-en raises a finger for some reason. “Nosferatu Buru, upon learning of his ancestry, quickly filled with hatred and resentment towards the white race … far more than the average black person. He couldn’t stand that he was created solely as a tool of destruction, so he began destroying things. This led him to the land of Japan, where he met Muteki …”

In a forest somewhere in Japan, Nosferatu Buru stands around the bodies of dozens of Japanese delinquents. Panting heavily, his head suddenly darts when he hears the sounds of footsteps crunching on frozen grass. Appearing from behind an impossibly thin tree as if this were a cartoon emerges Muteki, his arms folded, his golden hair gleaming, and his face covered in shadows.

“What strength, what speed. Incredible …” Muteki says. “Nosferatu Buru, serve me and I’ll grant you untold power …”

Buru screams in rage and CHARGES at MUTEKI, moving at blinding speeds. But the closer he gets him to, the slower he becomes. Soon, he finds his legs buckling and his body trembling. An impossible pressure pounds down on Nosferatu Buru, forcing him to his knees. Looking up at his opponent, he realizes he never stood a chance. Muteki offers his hand, and Buru accepts it.

“What the one thing all warriors know is power. That’s the one thing that could persuade Buru to serve another … yeah …”

“Then why didn’t Buru attack me back there? He just left,” Kenjiro says.

“He wants you to know what you’re up against. He’s giving you plenty of time to think about your fate, Kenjiro …” Go-en smiles. “He wants you to imagine the Hell you’re about to face.”

-----

It is the end of the third day for at Yomi High for Kanzaki Kenjiro and it’s currently clean-up time. While the rest of the delinquents toss their fellow compatriots onto stretchers from the numerous brawls that broke out over the course of the day, Kenjiro slips off into the darkness. As Kenjiro heads down the numerous winding passage ways of Yomi High, a pair of glowing white eyes watches him from within the shadows.

Far off from the faculty and the students, Kanzaki Kenjiro reaches a large iron door. Pulling it open, he’s greeted to a bizarre sight for a high school. A large, fully functional green house attached to the east wing of the school. But it seems far more complicated, more savage than the average green house. What Kenjiro has stepped into seems more like a jungle than a man-made structure. Tall trees block the sky in some areas and thick vines hang below the canopy. Kenjiro hops from miniature island to island in the middle of a raging river that passes through the green house. Bending down, he grabs a fresh tomato from its stem and bites into it. As the juices flow down his gullet, he turns to see the towering Nosferatu Buru standing behind him.

“Want a tomato?” Kenjiro asks, yanking another from its stalk. Nosferatu Buru doesn’t respond.

On the roof of the green house sits Denkou Go-en, whose peering through the glass ceiling at the two men.

Kenjiro led him to the green house … but why?! Go-en thinks. Doesn’t he know this environment will only enhance all of Buru’s abilities? This is the worst possible match up for Kenjiro!

NEXT ISSUE: Does Kenjiro have a plan or was choosing the battleground a foolish mistake?! Nosferatu Buru vs. Kanzaki Kenjiro!

Last edited by Vinny on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vinny
(Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:36 pm)

In the Yomi High green house, the mammoth black beast Nosferatu Buru and Kanzaki Kenjiro face off. Surrounded by dense vegetation, the environment seems perfectly suited for the strong, quick, and agile Buru, but it was the confident Kenjiro that led him to this battleground? Does Kenjiro have a plan to deal with Nosferatu Buru or was choosing this as the battleground a foolish mistake?!

“We both know why you’re here and I assume trying to talk you out of this fight would be just a waste of my breath,” Kenjiro says, tossing what’s left of his tomato behind him.

“…” Buru responds, stoically posed like a statue.

“I guess it can’t be helped, then,” Kenjiro utters, raising his fists. “Let’s fucking fight already!”

VIOLENCE 24: A Dangerous Gambit

“Gyaaaah!” Kenjiro cries as he leaps forward, aiming a kick at Buru’s THROAT. The monster deflects the attack with his arm and attempts to slam his BEEFY PALM into Kenjiro’s CHEST to CAVE IT IN. Grabbing onto his wrist, KENJIRO HANDSTANDS off HIS HAND and flips into the AIR, SWINGSINGAN AXE KICK DOWN onto Buru’s head. But Buru tilts his HEAD LEFT and Kenjiro’s kick manages to only STRIKE his gigantic neck and expansive shoulders. Grabbing his leg, Buru HURLS Kenjiro with great ease, sending him CRASHING into a NEARBY TREE. Kenjiro bounces off as he dulled the impact with his hands.

This guy is even stronger than Andy … Kenjiro thinks. And is as probably as fast as me. I’m going to have to be a bit more careful …

An X-Ray of Kenjiro’s skull shows his brain stem glowing. Ki begins pouring from his brain stem into the rest of his body, polarizing bonds and making his muscles and bones stronger. He rises from the ground with a heat-distorting pressure lifting off his shoulders.

VWOOOM! KENJIRO DASHES FORWARD, kicking up DIRT with his INCREDIBLE SPEED. Suddenly, he appears behind BURU, crouching below him and executing a SWEEP KICK TOWARDS HIS LEGS. Buru BACK FLIPS and attempts a BISON-ESQUE STOMP, but Kenjiro SPINS TO SAFETY. Kicking off a tree, KENJIRO HURLS a FIST towards BURU that manages to GRAZE THE BRIDGE OF HIS NOSE. Buru immediately responds, DROPPING A VICIOUS ELBOW ONTO KENJIRO’S SPINE.

“GACK!” Kenjiro cries out as he BOUNCES OFF THE DIRT. Still floating in MID-AIR from REBOUND caused by the VICIOUS ATTACK, BURU SLAMS A KNEE INTO KENJIRO’S SOLAR PLEXUS. The BREATH in HIS LUNGS is BLOWN OUT VIOLENTLY FROM HIS BODY. Even with his muscles hardened by his ki, Nosferatu Buru’s strength is incomparable, making his defense utterly worthless!

Losing consciousness, Kenjiro hovers in mid-air, his only thoughts are those in awe of Nosferatu’s unparalled strength and speed. Kenjiro’s eyes float left, and he sees Nosferatu Buru taking a wide stance. With his back leg pushing off the dirt, BURU THROWS HIS FULL WEIGHT INTO KENJIRO, UNLEASHING A DEVASTATING BODY CHECK!

“KENJIRO!” GO-EN SHOUTS FROM ON TOP OF THE GREENHOUSE.

CREAAAK. KENJIRO’S BONES ARE COMPACTED FROM THE BLOW THAT SENDS HIM ROCKETING ACROSS THE GREEN HOUSE. Fortunately, Kenjiro lands in the river, minimizing further injuries.

Damnit, there’s no way Kenjiro could face this guy … Go-en thinks. His muscles are like those of gazelle’s! They’re loaded with kinetic energy, ready to spring and deliver incredible destructive power at blinding speeds! You can’t win if you can’t land a hit, Kenjiro!

Kenjiro slowly sinks into the water, blood streaking down his forehead. Just as his face is about to submerge in the murky river, a smile appears on his face …

With Kenjiro gone, Nosferatu Buru merely stands there, unflinching. Go-en watches for several minutes, the titanic warrior not budging the entire time.

What the hell is going on? Why isn’t he moving? Go-en thinks, pressing his greasy palms on the glass.

On closer inspection, Nosferatu Buru is not merely standing there doing nothing. His nostrils are flaring, sucking in air. What he’s doing is looking for Kenjiro’s scent!

He’s sniffing out Kenjiro? But why? Go-en ponders. Sure, the greenhouse is pretty cluttered with trees and other plant life … but just looking for him surely has to be easier. Unless …

“Heh heh … it seems like I was right all along,” Kenjiro’s voice rings out, echoing off the walls of the green house. Nosferatu Buru’s head darts around, desperately looking for Kenjiro.

FWIT! A rock suddenly flies from a thick enclosure of leaves, striking the ground a few from Buru’s position. BOOOM! BURU’S FIST SLAMS INTO THE GROUND, causing the FLOOR to RUPTURE and spew a small plume of dust into the air.

“It’s not your strength or speed that’s most impressive about you, Nosferatu Buru,” Kanzaki Kenjiro’s voice continues. “It’s your sense of smell. With that nose of yours, not only can you easily detect my position, you can even detect if I’m going to attack by a small raise in the level of adrenaline in my blood …”

SWISH! Another small pebble is tossed into the grass, rustling it and immediately grabbing Nosferatu Buru’s attention. Buru continues to furiously sniff the air, attempting to catch Kenjiro’s scent.

“But of course, you would need a sense of smell like that … IF YOU WERE BLIND!”

FWOOOOM! Nosferatu Buru runs his hands through his hair, pushing away the dreadlocks that hang down over his face. Slowly, he opens his eyelids to reveal CATARACTS ON HIS EYES!

“So, you figured it out ...” Buru speaks for the time in a superbly low, bass-like tone. Kenjiro’s chuckling bounces off the green house walls.

“I noticed it when we first met …”

Kenjiro flashes back to their meeting in the Yomi High boy’s restroom.

“You came in there to pick up my scent, and what better way than to pick it up from my waste. Much like a dog, tracking me by the scent of my urine would be ideal. Unfortunately, I only went in there to examine my wounds from the battle with Shinju, and then all those students appeared …”

The goons begin to harass Kenjiro before Nosferatu Buru dispatches them all with an extremely violent double clothesline. Buru slowly steps towards Kenjiro and stands motionless before him.

“You didn’t know who was who, so you had to judge by fighting ability. Those delinquents you obliterated couldn’t have been a big enough problem for Muteki to send you, right? So by process of elimination, you approached the last person standing in that restroom, me … Kanzaki Kenjiro. And you proceeded to take in my scent, engraving it onto your mind in preparation for the hunt ...”

So that’s what happened … Go-en thinks. To think, such a deadly warrior would be blind …

“And now, I won’t make any sound when I attack, nor will you be able to detect me by the pressure from my ki …” Kanzaki Kenjiro speaks. “Although it will be difficult, if that’s what it takes to defeat you and discover Muteki’s identity … SO BE IT!”

Nosferatu Buru chuckles deeply.

“Have you listened to yourself? Your scent … as long as I have that, this battle has already been won!” Buru replies.

“I haven’t forgotten. There is a reason why I lured you to this place, after all …”

Suddenly, Nosferatu Buru’s nostrils begin to flare. His sightless eyes begin to water. Soon, he is CHOKING AND COUGHING. A TERRIBLE SCENT HAS PERMEATED HIS BODY, a STENCH THAT RESEMBLES THE SMELL OF HUNDREDS OF POUNDS OF ROTTING MEAT. HE IS OVERCOME BY THIS ODOR, REDUCING THE SURROUNDINGS HE’S DEDUCED WITH HIS SENSE OF SMELL TO A BLUR. IT’S OVERWHELMING, SUFFOCATING!

“W-What the fuck is that smell?!” Buru replies.

“Amorphophallus konjac … the konyakku,” Kanzaki Kenjiro’s voice seems to speak directly into Buru’s mind. “It’s used sometimes in Japanese cuisine. It is a bizarre-looking plant native to Japan, characterized by its six foot long, fleshy, violet stalk. What it’s even more known for its pungent aroma when they bloom …”

Buru grinds his teeth in frustration. With this odor penetrating his nostrils, he’s completely shut off from the world!

“It was only coincidence that Yomi High’s green house contained these plants, but it was surely fate that today was the day they were to bloom,” Kenjiro says. “But to answer your question more accurately Buru … that smell is the STENCH OF YOUR OWN CORPSE!”

SLAAASH! BLOOD SPRAYS INTO THE AIR AS BURU IS CUT FROM HIS LEFT SHOULDER DOWN TO HIS ABDOMEN. He swings WILDLY, attempting to strike Kenjiro, but Kenjiro is able to flee in time.

“D-Damnit …” Buru utters in his world of darkness. He hears a faint sound, maybe a footstep, and bolts his head to the left. SHINK! A WHIP-LIKE KICK TEARS THROUGH HIS UNIFORM AND INTO HIS ROCK-HARD ABS, SPILLING BLOOD ONTO THE GROUND.

He might do it … Kenjiro might beat him! Go-en thinks.

The onslaught continues. Kenjiro leaps from the trees, slashing into his body with his attacks, and retreating before Buru can strike back.

I can’t see, I can’t hear, I can’t smell … Buru thinks as another attack tears into his flesh. All I can do is stand here like a fool, waiting to die …

An image flashes through Buru’s mind. An image of a stoic and powerful black man. His father.

No! There’s one last thing I can do … I won’t die like a dog here!

Kenjiro watches from his position in the trees. Nosferatu Buru stands there, unmoving; his clothing shredded and soaked in blood.

I have to end it here … Kenjiro thinks. This has to be my last attack!

KENJIRO DEFTLY LEAPS FROM A TREE BRANCH WHILE PULLING BACK HIS FIST.

If I mess up this opportunity, it could mean my death … Buru thinks.

BOOOOOOM! KANZAKI KENJIRO JAMS HIS FIST DEEP INTO BURU’S CHEST.

“?!” KENJIRO EMOTES, HIS WRIST FIRMLY CLENCHED IN BURU’S HAND.

“LONG TIME NO SEE,” BURU GRINS EAR TO EAR, LOOKING AT KENJIRO WITH HIS WHITE, SIGHTLESS EYES.

NEXT ISSUE: Buru’s comeback?! The conclusion of the battle!
Vinny
(Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:46 pm)

“LONG TIME NO SEE,” Buru says with an ear-to-ear grin, his wrist clamping down firmly on the fist that Kenjiro just slammed into his chest.

He caught him! B-But how?! Go-en thinks.

Kenjiro stares at Nosferatu Buru stunned, thinking the same thing. He struggles to free himself but it would much easier to chew off his arm than it would be to snatch it from Buru’s iron grip.

“Unable to see, hear, or smell, there was only one thing I could rely on,” Buru says. “TOUCH!”

Touch?! Go-en thinks.

“As soon as I would feel your toes or knuckles grinding into my flesh, I’d begin to lean away from the attack to minimize the damage,” Buru tells Kenjiro. “But that was the wrong way of going about it. I was never going to catch you acting like that. So for your next attack, I decided to just embrace it! Once I felt my sternum cracking under the power of your fist, I snatched my hand out to receive my prize …”

Just then, Nosferatu Buru’s already tattered uniform begins to fall apart piece by piece from Kenjiro’s final attack. The purple jacket turned black from the blood soaked into it is shed from Buru’s burly frame, revealing his stone-like muscles and the numerous cuts in his body from Kenjiro’s attacks. However, there’s something else on Buru’s body that causes Kenjiro’s eyes to go wide in shock.

“Do you like them?” Buru grins. On Nosferatu Buru’s body are no less than ONE THOUSAND SCARS.

VIOLENCE 25: One Thousand Scars

“W-What the …” Kenjiro stammers. Every inch of Buru’s upper body is covered in scar tissue, numerous lash marks running from his arms to his chest, stomach, and compounding on his back. It looks like the result of countless years of extreme torture …

“I’m sure you know of my ancestry,” Buru mutters. “That the strength that I’ve gained came from the forced couplings of the world’s strongest Africans for the past two centuries. But in spite of the suffering that they had to endure to achieve that strength, I was given this power, having not earned it …

“Maybe my punishment was the loss of my eye sight at a young, but regardless I could not stand to be just handed this strength without the pain and misery endured to forge it …”

Buru flashes back to him in his room, kneeling on the floor with a whip on his hand.

“And so, every night for the past ten years I would lash myself. It’s my penance …”

Unbelievable. He was so guilt-ridden about his existence that he whipped himself?! Go-en thinks, clenching his fists.

“And now you understand, Kanzaki Kenjiro …” Nosferatu Buru says, his smile fading, his voice growing serious, “THAT I CANNOT LOSE WHEN THIS BODY WAS FORGED WITH TWO HUNDRED YEARS OF SUFFERING!!”

KANZAKI KENJIRO’S EYES ARE SHADOWED OVER AS HIS HEAD HANGS DOWN. SLOWLY, HIS EYES SNAP OPEN AND RAGE WASHES OVER HIS FACE.

“You did that to yourself because of your PAST? Because of PEOPLE YOU’VE NEVER MET?!” Kenjiro bares his teeth. “YOUR ANCESTRY DOESN’T MAKE YOU WHO YOU ARE! What about those without parents?! DOES THEIR LIVES MEAN NOTHING?!

”TALK LIKE THAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!!” KENJIRO SCREAMS, PULLING BACK HIS ONE FREE FIST.

“DIE, KANZAKI KENJIRO!!” NOSFERATU BURU HOWLS, PULLING BACK HIS ONE FREE FIST.

IT’S A … MIX-UP!! GO-EN THINKS DRAMATICALLY.

BOOOOOOOOOM! BLOOD SPRAYS INTO THE AIR AS THEIR FISTS SLAM INTO ONE ANOTHER’S FUCKING FACES.

There was something … what was that? Buru thinks, gobs of blood floating out of his face in slow-motion.

Damnit … was it not enough? Kenjiro thinks, twirling streams of crimson leaking from his wounds.

Slowly, they sail apart, blood trailing from their faces as they fall towards the ground. They both collapse in heaps, unable to continue fighting. The only sound in the green house is their wet, gasping breaths. A few minutes pass before one of them speaks.

“At the last moment … I saw something in your eyes, Kenjiro,” Buru mutters. “In was a fiery passion. At that moment, I knew I couldn’t defeat you.”

Kenjiro sucks more air into his lungs, unable to reply.

“You want to know Muteki’s identity, Kenjiro?” Buru says between breaths. “Unfortunately, that’s one thing even I don’t know. In fact, I’m sure if anyone knew that man’s identity, they would be dead …”

Kenjiro closes his eyes. So this was fight was for nothing? Kenjiro attempts to smile.

“But I do know his location …”

“!!” Kenjiro snaps upright. He sees Nosferatu Buru walking towards the exit of the greenhouse.

“Hidden deep in the basement of Yomi High, there is a door. That will lead you to Muteki …”

As Nosferatu Buru exits the greenhouse, a mysterious man clad in shadows watches, hidden within the trees …

”So, Nosferatu Buru has betrayed me,” mutters Muteki.

------

In an expansive, dark wasteland lies Kanzaki Kenjiro, a glaring white contrast to the sea of black. Climbing to his feet, Kenjiro looks out onto the featureless landscape. Suddenly, he feels a twinge of pain in his stomach. Looking down, he sees a bloody, gaping hole in his torso.

“You should have let it go, Kanzaki Kenjiro,” mutters the cold voice of Muteki. Kenjiro turns to look at his killer but his face is still hidden by ever-present shadows.

“AHH!” KENJIRO SNAPS AWAKE WITH A SCREAM. As he attempts to catch his breath and keep his heart from bursting out of his chest, he slowly notices his unfamiliar surroundings. By all appearances it’s a normal Japanese student’s bedroom, but on closer inspection he sees the numerous posters of Japanese idols plastered all over the wall. Behind him on a shelf is dozens upon dozens of anime figurines of scantily-clad girls. To confirm his suspicions, he peaks under the bed and finds an ungodly treasure trove of smut magazines.

“Bunzo …” he says to himself.

”Yeah?” Arakaki Bunzo says, stepping through the door with two plates of food in his hands.

-----

“I’ve made it a habit of waiting outside of Yomi High … just to see if you’d actually make it out of there,” Bunzo mutters as Kenjiro wolfs down his food. “And today, a bunch of guys that looked like teachers, but much meaner and uglier, threw you outside the gates. I brought you here since they might be looking for us at Tezuka Memorial but no matter, I am a doctor’s son, after all.”

“It’s better that way,” Kenjiro says, shoveling rice into his mouth. “There’s not a sympathetic person in that lot of bastards. I’m afraid what kind of treatment their nurses would have given me …”

Bunzo pinches a piece of steak between his chopsticks and tosses it into his mouth while Kenjiro guzzles the broth in his ramen. After a few a minute of silence passes, Bunzo finally asks the question.

“So, tomorrow is the day, huh?” Bunzo asks, sullen.

“Yes. Apparently he’s in the basement of Yomi High, as ridiculous as that sounds …” Kenjiro mutters. “Tomorrow, Andy will be avenged …”

“L-Look, this sounds really dangerous, Kenjiro, maybe we should call the police …”

“You know the police won’t do anything, Bunzo. We don’t even know who this guy is.”

“Then I’ll come with you! Together we’ll defeat this bastard, once and for all!”

Kanzaki Kenjiro sets down his bowl and rises from Bunzo’s bed. He begins putting on his shoes and his tattered school uniform. Bunzo clenches his fist in frustration.

”GODDAMNIT, KENJIRO! YOU CAN’T KEEP DOING THIS!” Bunzo eyes well up. “You can’t keep doing everything on your own! People need help sometimes!”

Kanzaki Kenjiro opens the door and turns his head towards Bunzo.

“I’ve said it before, Bunzo. This is my fight.”

-----

Meanwhile, deep in the catacombs of Yomi High, within the densely fogged lair of Muteki …

“Nosferatu Buru failed. This Kenjiro guy must be really strong,” the meek Hayashi Tsuneo says, adjusting his glasses. “What’s your plan now, boss?”

”Hmmm,” Muteki mutters from his throne, draped in shadow. “Kanzaki Kenjiro will be coming to face me tomorrow …”

“T-TOMORROW? B-But how does he know where you are?”

“Buru … betrayed me,” Muteki replies, a tinge of sadness in his voice.

“That bastard,” Tsuneo curses, “We need to deal with him.”

“Later, Tsuneo. Now we have to begin preparations for tomorrow. I want Kanzaki Kenjiro to feel welcome …”

NEXT ISSUE: The final battle is finally here! Kanzaki Kenjiro heads to Yomi High to battle the malevolent Muteki!

VOLUME 3: END
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: