FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm)

Post     Re: Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism

So I was doing fairly well financially last few years, saving up a decent amount. At last count, I had saved around 550,000 USD in the bank. I was hoping to hit 1 million dollars one day. Unfortunately, five months back, the bank I was holding my hand went through some sort of fuck up, and my money has been blocked (not just mine, all the bank's customers), and I'm not sure if it will get resolved, or they will just claim bankruptcy.

This has been fucking with my heads recently. The money I have left (in a different bank) is around 16,000 USD. So, basically, I went from having 550,000 USD cash to just 16,000 USD.

Life is seriously hell.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:21 am)

Does Iran not have an equivalent to FDIC?

In America, if your bank goes out of business, you're insured up to $250,000.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:44 am)

That's horrifying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134
Page 134 of 134

Jump to: