FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 132, 133, 134  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Roy
(Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 am)

Post     Re: Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism

Since Conan O'Brien keeps getting kicked off TV, why doesn't he go back to writing for them?

The Simpsons needs ... a hero ...
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:20 am)

If Simpsons gets cancelled, could it be revived on a different network?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 pm)

Maybe, but I doubt it would happen. The budget is probably ridiculous.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 am)

All of the staff would agree to a 90% pay cut, because none of them exactly have fantastic alternatives.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 am)

I feel like Simpsons is now written by relatively young people who were fans of the early show but aren't funny themselves.
MADali
(Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:01 am)

I had a rabbit and it died. I felt very sad.
ALDP
(Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:12 pm)

Oh hey it's that arab that posts here
kakarot52
(Fri May 02, 2014 9:50 am)

MADali is the archetypical scrawny weak willed brown male
(Sun May 04, 2014 5:04 pm)

"The arab who had arabbit."
MADali
(Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 am)

I was in DUbai a few days back and went to a massage parlour and after being massaged, I told her I'd pay her extra to give me a hand job, which obviously, no one says no to money, and then I gave her extra money to put her finger in my ass, but that only lasted a few seconds, because it really hurt, and I told her to stop.

Finger in the ass, not recommended.
MADali
(Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:38 am)

How is "mobile" pronounced?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:51 am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I24TmmPoA8
Magic Juan
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 pm)

its pronounced nigger
kakarot52
(Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:21 pm)

Wow, the Chinese invented gunpower, paper, the printing press, the moveable type and the compass!

India gave us the number system!

Arabs gave us Algebra!

Even the Inca gave us potato cultivation!

Iran hasn't invented anything because they suck and are losers. Then the mongols came and destroyed their irrigation system so their people would be forced to live in a fucking desert. Haha. Why is Iran so backwards?

Like, even in the dark ages where pretty much any respectable civilization was more advanced than the west Iran didn't really contribute anything. What the hell is wrong with them?
(Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:28 pm)

I was just checking your post, and you seem to have forgotten to mention any of the advances that (sub-Saharan) Africans gave us!
ALDP
(Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am)

Hey everybody, look. It's Chris. That guy sure posts.
MADali
(Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:45 pm)

So my uncle killed himself. My grandfather now has two kids that successfully killed themselves. Another died in a car crash. But he still has five left and that's why you have so many kids, and not the 1-2 kids we are having nowadays.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 pm)

The people who have one or two children don't typically expect a significant portion of their offspring to suicidally martyr themselves.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 pm)

I think big families are more about beating infant mortality than they are about the adult family members committing suicide or dying in car accidents. But you know, there isn't as much infant mortality as before, and there's gotta be more suicide and car accidents, so maybe it still makes sense.
kakarot52
(Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 am)

Feminism is simply the enemy of civil liberties. It is simply not good to indoctrinate people with such a shrill ideology.

It's simply not a free society if men can be punished on the basis of sexual harrassment; be punished more than women for the same crimes; and if feminist ideology is taken more seriously than more serious issues such as healthcare.

Even if men somehow deserved it; it's still a male equivalent of the Jim Crow laws to ignore the punitive nature of feminism.

I therefore advocate that any feminist is essentially a fascist or a communist; particularly in the case of the United States. It requires indoctrination; it is punitive.

Feminism isn't really attacked on civil grounds enough; and is more attacked for it's hypocricy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 132, 133, 134  Next
Page 133 of 134

Jump to: