FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 pm)

Post     Re: Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism

What is it with you and slavs?
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:35 am)

I'm starting really hate poor people. Incompetent morons that think that people who are better off were somehow lucky, not that people like us were studying and reading books while those idiots were fingering each others assholes. These lower class scum constantly complaining about rising meat prices, as if its somehow its some kind of universal right for every person to have meat every single day.

Eat cheaper food, a person doesn't have to have large amounts of meat and chicken three times a day. There are lots of days where I just eat once a day. If I was strapped for cash, I'm sure I could live on 15-20 dollars of food a month. Its not about how much money a person has, its how one manages one's money. I see so many imbecilles that get 5% of my salary and then they spend money on shit that I wouldn't. And they are surprised when they don't have enough money at the end of the month!

Iran always talks about high unemployment figure, and its bullshit. Its not that there is no work for anyone, its that people aren't finding the CEO work that they expect they deserve. I've had interviews with so many young people who tell me that the package we are offering is not enough and they can't live on, even though they haven't been working for past six months.

A lot of this is the fault of politicians that constantly verbally defend the lower classes, telling them how they deserve more, how they should be helped, and how they sympathize with their plight.

I suddenly realized that all of this is makng me sound like a character from Atlas Shrugged...!
kakarot52
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:16 am)

I've always despised the "jobs are just given away" mentality. English teaching jobs, for instance, would be pretty given away to me in some part of Iran that westerners never visit (as well as any girls who are curious enough too bang any non-fat westerner who'd give them a free english lesson). Other jobs really wouldn't.

Institutions select for obedience; and I wonder why you prefer such an obedient workforce and stuff. Aren't Persians slavish enough as it is?

That say, this is probably just another endless yin yang debate that will never end and its too early for me to think
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:39 am)

The annoying thing is that Iranians aren't slavish. I've worked with different races, and I'd say that far-easterns are very slavish (philipinos are excellent, yes sir no sir all the time) and Indians are pretty good too.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:55 am)

American politicians don't defend the lower classes at all. They just send them to prison forever for whatever.

Everything else is about the same, though.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 am)

I don't mean actually defendin them, I mean verbally defending them.
MADali
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:57 am)

I like cooking, but the really annoying thing about searching for recipes online is that most comments are by women, meaning that every other comment is how the food they made was to die for.

Annoying expressions: anything women say.
MADali
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 am)

google: "to die for" food
result: 42,200,000 results
kakarot52
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 am)

I guess that's the Persian equivalent of "sinfully delicious'

Really, Persian women seem tremendously spoiled by muslim standards so it's not really a drawback that none of us will get to go to Persia.
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:24 pm)

Do you think that the 42 million results where from Persian women commenting in English?
kakarot52
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:10 pm)

mocking western women would be cliche at this point

Ok, shitty counterpoint. But, western women. annoying.
(Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 pm)

MAn, it's like ALDP is some liberal beureucrat from 1999"duh its an exxagerration to note that western women suck"

Fuck you faggot
(Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 am)

I wrote a big, long gay essay defending the poor, but tl;dr, at least in North America, it is getting to the point where it is actually difficult to eat cheaply and basically the American economy has destroyed the lower class and fucked them in the ass repeatedly.
kakarot52
(Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:56 pm)

The USa has such shit infrastructure by western standards that even being rich is overrated (unless you live in a rich liberal city like boston or whatever)
(Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 am)

Well, why don't you post it? Its not like there are so many good things to read at FTU now that we'll ignore your essay.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 am)

Imagine if the only thing on the Internet were your dumbest friends' Facebook status updates, and essays by Outland.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:24 am)

Actually, even then I'd still probably be addicted to the Internet.
MADali
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:37 pm)

Will the Simpsons ever be canceled? This show is like Genesis, if you tell someone you like it, you have to be very specific about the years.

Anyway,since the Simpsons was good from 2 to 9, it means its shitty years have been twice the good ones. I've still download and watch every single new episode, meaning I haven't missed ANY episode.
MADali
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:46 pm)

I don't know why they haven't milked the show more. Its been running for 25 years so why don't we have a bunch of spin offs?

I always hoped that they'd start aging them,
Fagzilla
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 pm)

If they'd aged them from the beginning, Bart would be 34!

He'd be as old as Marge was in the first season!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134  Next
Page 131 of 134

Jump to: