FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAFIA: The Dawn of Fear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:09 pm)

Post     Re: MAFIA: The Dawn of Fear

I TOLD YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.
Let My Love Open The Door
I do God's work of raping BITCHES!
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:10 pm)

Not to jump the gun on post-Mafia commentary, but is English Clotho's second language or what?
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:10 pm)

"Yes, ADLP has voted for Roy off the bat."
Vinny
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:12 pm)

I don't think I'll ever get over this.
Vinny
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:13 pm)

IF YOU WERE IN THE SAME PHYSICAL ROOM AS ME, ALDP, I WOULD PROBABLY PUNCH YOU IN THE GODDAMNED FACE.
Vinny
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:17 pm)

I don't know if I even have the strength to play another game of mafia.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 pm)

Majority unachieved.
Vinny
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:34 pm)

JUST END IT.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:34 pm)

Uh, ALDP! Yeah a hollow victory gained by whining is certainly just as sweet!
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:36 pm)

I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute!
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:06 pm)

June 2, 2007. 10:03 PM.

"Pretty eventful day," says "Shogun" Brian Lanners as he and Mayor Matt Hall walk out of Tomato Sauce, the bar, together.

"Pretty eventful week," Hall adds. Seven long days, so many deaths. So many ordered by Hall's young hand. "So, what now?"

"Now, I go home, spend the night in bed with Melissa and do my best to wake up tomorrow," Lanners says, and sees the reaction in Hall's face and apologizes.

"It's all right. I know it had to be done." They walk in silence in the cool air of the summer night, until Lanners finally comes to his turn.

"This is where we split," he says to Hall. "You going home?"

"I think I might actually head over to the office. Try to get some thinking done."

"Suit yourself. Don't tire out."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Brian."

Matt Hall walks down the road and zips up his jacket. He sees his girlfriend's face every time his closes his eyes. When he's lucky, he sees her smiling, her eyes happy and supportive. When he's unlucky... he sees...

He opens the wide doors of City Hall, still and silent, and his footsteps echo as he walks through the town meeting room, up the spiral staircase and into his office. He collapses into his chair, a disheveled, grim parody of his father, the proud Mayor City Hall. He leans his head back over his chair, slumps backward, and hums. Softly at first, his mouth goes wider and wider and the noise grows louder until he is screaming. He holds it, without breathing, until he voice cracks and he hunches forward, gasping for breath. His eyes turn to his desk. A picture of Meems still sits on it. So does one of "Mad" Hector Dorrin. The two most trusted people for him in this world.

"..."

Hall stands and sighs and walks over the mirror hanging on the wall. He wonders what his late father would do. Hall grabs Dorrin's picture from his desk and throws it into the mirror, and it shatters. Behind it, there is a note from Dorrin.

Matthew,
Have you ever wanted more?
I have. I've spent my entire life as a consul. To your father. And to you.
I was not born to be a politician or a leader, Matthew. Simply a mind. A consigliere to greater men. I have no regrets of being the first one of my group to fall.
However, I've asked my associates to place this note for you here because I do have one regret. It is that you, Matthew, are not one of us. You, just like your father, are a born leader. Something I could never be. You have the power to sway men, Matthew, and rule them. And you are precisely what our cause needs most.
On the back of this note is an address. You will find a representative of us there. He was present for the murders in Pizza Palace as well. He will give you a weapon, and a uniform, and instruct you in our ways - of acting in the shadows of night, using night as a shield, and as a disguise.
Please do this, Matthew. We all believe in you. You have the power to change the world.
Your friend and adviser,
Hector Dorrin

Below that, in different handwriting, in pink ink:

Matty,
Please listen to Hector. He knows what's best.
I love you, Matty. I always will.
Meems.

Hall stares at the note, and cries. In his sobbing, one can faintly make out one word: "Father." But after that, he's grabbed his jacket, and he is gone.

June 3, 2007. 1:37 AM.

The dagger skids onto Matt Hall's desk, leaving a trail of Brian Lanners' blood on the items there. Hall goes over to his private bathroom. He takes off the turban and lets it drop to the floor, and undoes his fine suit, throwing every piece of it into his shower. Standing in his bathroom, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and socks, he begins the long process of washing the chief of police's blood off of himself.

An hour later, he gimply walks out of the bathroom, falls into his chair and loses consciousness.

June 3, 2007. 7:12 AM.

The sunlight breaks through Mayor Matt Hall's office, beams on his frail, almost naked body. What wakes him, though, is the banging at his office door. He looks up, as the door seems to be coming off its hinges, and swallows. He looks over to the bloody dagger, grabs it and throws it at the door. Its blade sticks in the wood nicely. Momentarily, the banging stops, then it resumes, harder, until the hinges rip out of the wall and the door slams to the floor, revealing Percy Saturn and Justin Clotho the Shadow.

Hall sits back in his chair as his eyes go back and forth between the two of them.

"Let's make this easy," Clotho hisses in his crooked speech impediment.

"It doesn't have to be this way, Justin," Hall says calmly. "I know you were involved with them in Pizza Palace. Come back to us. We could kill Saturn, you and me, right now. We'll own this town. We'll rule the world."

"You should know, then, that I escaped," Clotho says, unconsciously touching the stub of his small finger.

"Heh," Hall laughs, "No one escapes." With inhuman strength, Hall quickly leans backward in his chair and kicks forward, sending his desk flying through the air at Clotho and Saturn. Clotho does a sweet karate kick on it, breaking it in two, and Saturn runs to Hall, who is hastily trying to climb out of his window.

Saturn gets his thick arms around Hall, one under his shoulder and the other around his neck. "Now!" Saturn shouts and Clotho runs forward, knife in hand, and stabs Hall in the stomach. And again. And again. Hall struggles, tries to kick Clotho away, but he's overpowered. As blood drools out of his mouth and he begins heaving breath like a dead man, Saturn tosses him into his chair. Saturn and Clotho stand over him, waiting for him to die.

"So," Hall gurgles, through the blood in his throat. "You really think you've won?"

Saturn stares at Hall's black, baggy eyes, Clotho shivers, seeing his own descent reflected in the former Mayor. With no response, Hall continues:

"You really think... that if the great son of City Hall... can be one of them... anyone else is above... temptation...?"

"How long will it be... until this city... burns... Until the people you love... abandon you..." he chokes, and a wad of blood spews out of his mouth, "Until they kill you too..." Hall brings his hands to his stomach, then reaches over to Meems' photograph on his desk and takes it to his chest, smothering it with his blood.

"Envy me..." he whispers, "I get to leave this place... I get to be with her... again..."

"How long... do you... fools... think Pizza... Paradise... will stand... without... a Hall... as... May... err..." he says, and Hall collapses, dead.

Thirty minutes later, after Clotho has extracted Hall's black heart, Saturn looks at him and asks "So. What now?"

"Now, we go on with our lives," Clotho struggles to say.

"Easy for you to say," Saturn says, then realizes that it wasn't and feels idiotic. "Well, I guess so, but... I mean... so many people are gone... and we don't know when they could strike again... and -"

"Fuck it, Percy," Clotho says, and looks at his watch. "Let's get a pizza." Saturn's already out the door.

Mayor Matt Hall was the last Mafia. The townspeople have won the game.

The Dawn of Fear is over.
Vinny
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:09 pm)

Wait, what?
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:14 pm)

Fucking told you homos, but you fucks listened to Vinny.
Derek Payne
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:15 pm)

At least we fucking won.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:16 pm)

As the new mayor of Pizza Palace my first duty is to hold a parade consisting of everyone in town! Me and Clotho...
Derek Payne
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:19 pm)

God I suspected ALDP so long ago but was reluctant to name him because he had so much sway.

I SHOULD'VE TAKEN THE GAMBLE!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:19 pm)

HAHA, YES
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:22 pm)

I'm pretty sure I was the first person to accuse ALDP, too.

Victory for the townspeople!!!!!!!!!!
Sporkism
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:23 pm)

Nah Derek, you'd have probably died a lot sooner if you tried to accuse him.

Look what happened to me!
Derek Payne
(Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:24 pm)

Well the only person I was wrong about was Vinny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 65 of 66

Jump to: