FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay's Fractured Tibia, Dislocated Spine and Right Brain D...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Captain PUNisher
(Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:42 am)

Post     Re: Jay's Journal Joint

He told me that he thought I was supposed to be regal, not fat. Like my I have a puffed out chest, I don't know.
Even though the pictures were not really based off of how we actually look, I think he really captured my nose.
(Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 am)

Ever notice in the movie "armageddon" bruce willis chastises his son-in-laws "instinct" as if it were a major theme but then said theme is basically ignored for the rest of the movie?
Captain PUNisher
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:51 am)

I think they should make a Simpsons' video game that is just a collection of all the games that have been on the show, like the one about being on death row, or the My Lunch with Andre one.
I don't if they had some of these in The Simpson's Hit and Run, because I haven't played much of it, but it would have been a cool feature in the game.
I think Road Rage is a pretty good game. They obviously cared a lot about recreating Springfield and using a lot of references that were not just the most obvious ones.
(Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 am)

Ever notice in the movie "armageddon" bruce willis chastises his son-in-laws "instinct" as if it were a major theme but then said theme is basically ignored for the rest of the movie?
Captain PUNisher
(Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 pm)

Post     Re: Jay's Joint Journal

It turns out we qualify for food stamps. $219 a month worth. Since we are kind of struggling with money right now this will be a big help. It won't last long because Katherine will be getting a job soon, hopefully. It'd be nice if even after she got a job we could still get a little money each month.
(Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 pm)

Right now I'm really into music like Gossip, the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Mates of State, and this other band from Portland called The Blow. I've also been really into alt county for awhile now.
(Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 am)

food stamps are great! I only get $90 a month, but it's nice to eat steak every week. Plus at my local Safeway they have 1-pound boxes of generic pasta for $1.00.
Magic Juan
(Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am)

I thought this would be a journal for all the joints you've smoked.
Captain PUNisher
(Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 pm)

I'm sorry, when I change the name of this journal again, you post won't make any sense.

Also, I've actually never smoked a jazz cigarette, but know that we live in a house, I think it'd be nice to just hang out on the back patio in the summer with a joint and a Pimm's cup or another summer cocktail.
(Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm)

Smoke joints on the patio as opposed to smoking bongs or pipes on the patio, or as opposed to no smoking at all?

Clubs: Chums, FTU Non-Virgins, Secret Bad Company Club, Elite Boys [ReBoot]
ALDP
(Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm)

I smoke 2 joints in the morning
I smoke 2 joints at night
I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright

I smoke 2 joints in time of peace
And 2 in time of war
I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints
And then I smoke 2 more

Captain PUNisher
(Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm)

Joints as opposed to bong/pipe.
(Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 pm)

This is my attempt to make a funny drunk [ost. But all that I have to say is that I'v etried to make a Beachcomber, but the recipe I used was rubbish, so I had to kind of wing it. I've madea coupl;e and me and the Ms. have been drinking them, and I am more drunk than she is because I was the taste tester, but also I am a big lightweight. This was all because we had rum and triple sec already and we did not want to buy anymore alcohol, and a Beachcomber calls for those two things. It also calls for maraschino liqueur, but we just figured that grenadine would be close enough. I make a pretty good sidecar, but we were out of brandy, and we also wnated to try something new.

Post script: She just made a drink that was very similar to what I was making, but it was a lot better.

Post post script: My wife was wondering if anyone still plays Kingdom of Loathing, because she has been playing it for a long time now.
(Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:49 pm)

Hell yeah dude, I'll smoke a weed pipe to that

Captain PUNisher
(Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:56 am)

Oh me, oh man, I am so drunk right now. For serious the most drunk I have ever been. I had a glass of wine aftwer all of tose Beachcombers, and wine goes straight to my head, like dizzzy like.
(Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 am)

Hey Jay, did you guys end up playing David Bowie at your wedding?
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am)

wow, aldp ...

<Bon> http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/3003356282_31b70612a8_o.jpg
* ALDP (chatzilla@hide-3A7DEE30.dhcp.nwtn.ct.charter.com) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.85 [Firefox 3.5.2/20090729211433])
<TL> aldp is gay
Captain PUNisher
(Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 am)

The wedding itself was rally short, and then we just went our to dinner after, so we didn't really get a chance. But we are having the reception next week, and we plan on playing a lot of music we like during that.
(Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 pm)

I'd like the FIRST DANCE at my wedding reception to be Uh Oh, Love Comes to Town by Talking Heads with lots of jerky autistic dancing, but I know in reality it will be nothing by nobody with the dance being death by my own hand, alone.

Captain PUNisher
(Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 am)

I've been reading a lot more than normal recently, so I think I'm going to talk about some of the books I read.

I just finished The Hobbit. I found it int he clearance area at a used book store and I figured it was something that I should read. I haven't read any Tolkien before, but I liked it a lot. I think I'm going to read The Silmarillion soon. I want to read more fantasy in general, and I've really gotten into Ursala K. Le Guin lately, so I want to finish the Earthsea books (I've read the first one). Of course I also want to read more non-fiction, so I'm going to have to balance those.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: