FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marshall Law
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun May 13, 2007 3:08 pm)

Post     Marshall Law

Castlevania lies in ruins as the armies of God Emperor Zeed and the Holy Lightning Empire clash. Bodies from each side litter the rubble that was Caligula's castle home, but Zeed's forces are too numerous for resistance to last through the night, even with the rapidly arriving reinforcements. The Holy Lightning Empire is doomed.

A large piece of rubble rises off of the ground and a figure in a black cloak pushes himself free. He pulls a giant hammer out behind him. Blood runs through his black hair and down his forehead. Fine, white dust covers his skin and clothes, the cloud billowing out of the hole makes him almost glow in the moonlight. He doubles over and starts breathing hard.

"Heh heh, what do we have here, boys?"

A goon wearing armor made from human bones covering their respective body parts, even down to a skull helmet, steps toward the cloaked man. The goon has a bloody scimitar resting on his shoulder. He's accompanied by four goons wearing the standard armor of the Kingdom of Zeed, leather chest protectors with the God Hand of Zeed emblazoned on it.

One goon speaks up, "Looks like we missed one, Captain Zerkzees."

"No," the man in black speaks up, "Looks like I missed a few."

Captain Zerkzees guffaws. "You know what my men call me, fool? Bone-Ripper Zerkzees. Every suit of armor I wear I ripped out of a man I killed. This one I claimed from General Moneybags of Nouveau Richonia."

"That's impossible, Bone-Fucker, I ripped Big Billy Moneybags in half." The man in black stands straight up. "With my bare hands."

As soon as they hear it, the subordinate goons back away, their eyes opened wide in fear. Captain Zerkzees just laughs, though. "You're going to believe this asshole? Look at him, he's about half my size and he wants you to think he could kill any of the Baron's men. What a monumental joke!" His men start to relax and the blood-thirsty looks return to their eyes.

"I wouldn't be so hasty if I was you," a voice says behind them. The group turns around. A black man in a red hoodie and black shorts slowly walks toward them. One arm hangs limp through the opening of the hoodie's zipper. A sword is hanging in its scabbard over his shoulder. The hood obscures his eyes. "The Black Judge ain't the kind of punks you're used to."

The Black Judge's eyes light up momentarily. "Kutt."

"What it do, my nigga? Listen, you just sit back, I'll take care of these faggots for you."

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" Captain Zerkzees looks at the black man and doesn't know what to think. "The Black Judge? Here?" He turns his head toward the Judge as he unwraps the white cloth around his right forearm and then ties his gavel in the hand.

"Captaaaaaaaaain!" one goon yells, running toward Zerkzees. Before he can make it halfway there, his body slices vertically in half and then fly six feet apart as Kutt steps between them. The Chinese jian in his left hand rests on his shoulder, the right arm still hangs.

"What the hell is this?" Zerkzees asks as his jaw drops. "STOP HIM!"

The three remaining goons leap toward Kutt, but he doesn't move. Then blood starts spraying on him before the three bodies explode into several pieces. "No ..." Zerkzees whispers. "This is ... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

The Captain collects himself, "It doesn't matter, I'm much stronger than those fucking idiots. They didn't know what to expect from you is all. Now that I know you need a sword to kill, all I need to do is keep distance between us." Zerkzees pulls the blade off of his scimitar and then screws it onto a steel pole. "Now you can't get close enough to hit me! Let's see what you do now!"

"I guess I'm going to have to switch my sword to the right hand," Kutt says. He pulls his right hand out and that half of it falls off his shoulder and hangs. The arm is covered in elaborate tattoos. Tossing the jian to his right hand, the characters engraved in the sword start glowing.

"C'mon, Kutt," the Judge grins. "You don't need to do that to kill this guy."

"Yeah, but it's fun."

Zerkzees is shocked by the light-hearted banter. "You fools don't realize that I'm about to fucking murder you!" He swings his polearm and the top half extends on a chain, flying toward Kutt. The jian bursts into flames and Kutt casually swings it, cutting the blade off.

"That all you got? 'Cause I got plenty more." Kutt jabs his sword into the ground and then his arm is set on fire. He aims his palm at Zerkzees. "This is gonna hurt." Flames fire out of his hand and shoot toward Zerkzees, burning a hole in his chest. Somehow, he doesn't go down.

"F-f-fuck." Zerkzees mumbles and looks down at the hole.

When the flames on his arm go out, Kutt says, "The fire cauterized the wound, so you ain't gonna bleed out. Breathin' might be hard with only one lung, though."

The Judge straightens up, the grim look on his face returned. "You didn't even use the good one."

"That shit hurts to use, I save it for special occasions." Kutt lifts up his arm and rests it back in his hoodie. "You want to finish this muthafucka off?"

"Zerkzees, for your numerous crimes in war, including the senseless murder of the unarmed and wounded, I hereby declare you GUILTY!" The gavel falls on Zerkzees' skull, bursting his whole top half like a melon.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun May 13, 2007 3:47 pm)

Post     Re: Marshall Law

The Black Judge looks at Kutt, "What are you doing here?"

"Grampa knew you'd be here, he told me to make sure you didn't get in over your head again."

"That old man worries too much," the Judge says, lifting up the gavel even though the weight shoots pain through his arm. Caligula really managed to do some damage. "The only reason Caligula beat me the first time was I lost control."

"Well, at least you don't have to worry about that fucker anymore."

"Wait, why not?"

"It wasn't you?" Kutt looks genuinely confused.

"What happened?" the Judge asks, grabbing Kutt with his free hand. "What do you mean?"

Kutt brushes the Judge's hand off. "Caligula is dead. I thought you killed him. I hadn't seen a body that fucked up in my life. Must have been Zeed, then. I hear he's a pretty scary dude."

"He knew he was going to die ..." the Judge says, trailing off. "He said three men were out to kill him. Besides me and Zeed, who else?"

"Man, you worry about that kind of shit too much. The niggas dead, now you can move on to some other shit." Kutt pauses, watching the Black Judge desperately try to figure out who the third man could be. "You want to restore order, right? My grampa has a mission for you down in Florida. I know it's more fucked up than the rest of the country, but we got a man we need to get out of there."

The Judge tries to focus on the new problem. "Who?"

"Shaquille O'Neal."

"What?"

Kutt starts explaining the situation. Shaq had taken a few blocks in Miami under his protection and was smuggling supplies to support his people in through a hole in the wall that cut of America from the rest of the world. It had apparently been made when George Washington had gone to liberate Cuba. One of the warlords found out about it and had gone to conquer Miami and get the supplies. Shaq had been sending caravans to Blackland, but the warlord had cut off the trade route. Blackland couldn't afford to send soldiers down because it needed to protect its borders.

"I see," the Black Judge says, mulling over the situation. "We can't let this cockfucker get away with this. But there is so much injustice in New America, I can't fight it all." He sighs. "Maybe Washington was right. Maybe I'm not making a difference, just making the problems worse. If I really did kill Caligula the first time, Zeed would have still taken over. And if I kill Zeed, someone new will just show up."

"Listen, I don't even want to get into this conversation," Kutt sheathes his sword. "Anything we can do in Florida has to help, I don't think it can get any worse."

"You're right," the Judge says. "Sometimes I doubt my mission, but if I give up nothing will change. I'll make them all pay for their crimes. After Florida, I'm going to kill Zeed."

"You do realize how gay that law and order bullshit sounds, right?"

"Suck my dick."
Magic Juan
(Sun May 13, 2007 9:48 pm)

No one said anything about the awesomeness of Shaquille O' Neal so yeah, here's that post.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue May 15, 2007 6:04 pm)

"So your army can't do anything about this?" the Black Judge asks.

"No, man," Kutt says, shaking his head, "Caligula's forces have been attacking, and even with him dead, I'm sure Zeed will follow."

"Why does Prometheus want me?"

"Because," Kutt pauses, "you're the best."

"Heh, I guess I'll head out then. It's a long way to Florida." The Judge starts walking away when Kutt blocks his path with the sword.

"You're not going alone. This mission is too important and too dangerous for one man, no matter how good he is. That's why we put this here team together." Three men step out, each wielding a gun. The largest holds a Gatling gun like Jesse Ventura in Predator. "This is John 'Hannibal' Smith, our tactician and master of disguise." A man looking like the black version of George Peppard, complete with cigar, steps forward. "This next guy is our demolitions expert, Simon Phoenix." The giant grunts. "Finally, the driver and navigator, Vin Diesel." Vin Diesel is half black. I checked his Wikipedia page.

The Black Judge can barely believe what he's seeing. "I've lasted three years in this wasteland, why do I need any of you?"

Vin Diesel points his gun at the Judge and fires. A goon with a blood-powered chainsaw raised over his head is hit in the chest and drops the chainsaw on his head, cutting him vertically in half. "That's why."

"I'd be more concerned with what's behind you," the Judge says and then points forward. The others turn to see a dozen more goons in full armor and then feel the air pressure from the gavel flying past them, bursting one goon like a balloon. The Judge leaps up and lands on a goon's head into a Pedigree and then leaps up, clotheslining the heads off of two more. Then he grabs one and Irish whips him into another, then drop kicks through both of their bodies.

Six more goons rush him from all sides, but the Judge knife edge chops one, slicing through his chest, his body from the shoulders up sliding off. Then he side kicks another, sending him flying until he's impaled on a statue. For the final four, he jumps horizontally into the air, hitting each with one of his limbs. Putting one into a full nelson, he rips the goon's head off, tearing out the spine with it, and then stabbing the spine through another prone goon's heart.

The last three survivors start running away, but the Black Judge runs faster, bulldogging one so hard that his head pops off like a cannonball through one of the GODDAMN COWARDS' torso. The last one doesn't see the flying gavel that explodes his body.

"Are you sure I need you?" the Judge asks, sneering.

"You might wanna check that dart in your chest, nigga," Kutt says. The Judge looks down and gasps before he falls down, unconscious. "Throw him in the van, Phoenix. The old man told me he'd be stubborn about it."

Hannibal chomps down on his cigar, "I love it when a plan comes together."
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun May 20, 2007 11:08 am)

Deep in an underground bunker, a man in the bloody smock, gloves and face mask of a surgeon cuts through the chest of a zombie. The top of the zombie's skull has been removed along with its brain, which is currently sitting in a jar of formaldehyde. The doctor picks up a bone saw and slices through the ribs with a wet buzzing sound. The ribs break and he pulls the bones out of the way, then sticks a hollow needle into the lungs. A thick, black, viscous liquid slowly seeps out.

The doctor pauses to ask a nurse to wipe the sweat from his brow. The nurse, a ball and chain around her ankle, slowly ambles toward him with a damp towel. Her face is bruised and swollen. She removes his thick glasses with one hand and dabs his forehead with the other. She then places the glasses back on his nose.

"Thank you," the doctor says in a slight German accent. The nurse responds with a grudging smile through missing and broken teeth. "I will be sure to have you fed tonight. I deeply apologize for the vay my bosses are treating you, but I fear it is quite necessary though unfortunate."

The black sludge is done draining into a tub and the doctor places a lid over it and sets it under his surgical tools. Letting out a deep sigh, he pushes some rotted organs out of the way so he can better remove the lung. Then an intercom clicks and a voice comes out.

"Doctor Schmitt, please report to the control room. You'll be pleased with what we have discovered." Another click signals the end of the message.

Dr. Schmitt pulls the latex gloves off of his hands and then the mask. He washes his arms after they slide free of the crimson smock. He stops before he exits the operating room and smiles at the girl. "You have lovely blue eyes, Fräulein. Do not be sad, it is much worse above ground."

It doesn't take long for him to reach the control room. Stepping through the door, the first man he sees is wearing a military uniform. The man is stern and it's clear that the last nearly three and a half years of stress have affected him. The creases of his wrinkles are deep and his eyes dark. The man still has a bit of weight on him, though.

"General," Dr. Schmitt says, nodding his head slightly.

"Doctor, when we were able to tap into the satellite last night we spotted something interesting." The General steps toward a screen in front of a young soldier. "Zoom in on the video we cued up."

Dr. Schmitt adjusts his glasses and looks at the screen. "What am I supposed to be seeing here, General?"

"It seems that that bastard Caligula Lightning is dead," the General says, "but that's not the important thing. Look at this here."

After straining his eyes and moving his head toward the monitor his jaw drops. "Mein Gott."

"Yes, I figured you would say that," the General pulls out a printed photograph. "Later in this video, he kills a dozen men and it seems he's traveling in our direction, doctor."

"Is that-"

"Yes, doctor. But he goes by 'The Black Judge' now."

"How ridiculous!"

"I agree." The General turns toward a map laid out on a table. "Now, we lost contact with the satellite before we could get a good read on their path, but I had a few men draw up a projected route and they suspect that the Black Judge and his entourage will be within about 5 or 10 klicks of our current location. I'm planning to set up a few recon teams here, here and here along the smoothest roads, with two teams of rovers north and south of our men on the roads."

"General," the doctor interjects, "These details, I do not care about them. Give me mein research subject and I vill perform my experiments."

"Yes, you're right, Dr. Schmitt," the General says. "Be ready to drop your current research at a moment's notice. We'll notify you in the next day or two as to the target's location. You're dismissed."

"Thank you, General." Dr. Schmitt bows slightly and steps through the door.

On the outside, he pulls out a pack of Stone Cold cigarettes that a soldier had smuggled in for him. The nicotine flowing through is lungs and into his arteries was a welcome feeling. He hadn't had a smoke since a few months after the apocalypse. He exhales and smells the fumes. It was good to be able to relax, though Dr. Schmitt could not help but feel excited. He'd finally be able to continue the research he was forced to give up so many decades ago.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat May 26, 2007 12:02 pm)

"Where are we?" the Black Judge asks impatiently.

Kutt looks over to Vin Diesel, who points his finger to the GPS navigator next to the steering wheel. "We're near Tulsa, Oklahoma, or what's left of it anyway," Vin explains, "In New America, this is the Den of the Demon Dogs."

"It's not as bad as the name would make you think," Simon Phoenix says with an amused grunt, "A lot of the Demon Dogs have been wiped out. von Toity had a bunch of them killed for encroaching on his boarder. Stone Cold's ATF forces did the same. The only reason it hasn't been taken over by another state is that Oklahoma sucks."

The Black Judge shakes his head, "No, that's not true. The Native Americans started taking over. Though now that Caligula is dead, themight start resettling in New Mexico and Arizona."

"Look at this asshole," Kutt says, "He knows some shit about New America!" The mockery is thick, but the Judge doesn't react.

"It's different on the battlefield," the Judge says with a blank look on his face, "If you don't know what you're getting into, you're already dead. You people in Blackland, you never leave your comfortable homes, living in luxuries the rest of the country outside of Nouveau Richonia had given up long ago, you've forgotten what battle is like."

"You people?" Phoenix stands up in anger. "You fuckin' people? I don't give a shit if Prometheus respects your ass, I'll kill your white ass right here."

Kutt holds Phoenix back with one hand. "Relax, man. We got a fuckin' job to do, we can't be fuckin' around on some petty bullshit like this."

"I'll tell you what bullsh-" Phoenix is cut off by a bullet exploding his head like a melon. Everyone else ducks their heads as light starts bursting through the sides of the van, turning it into little more than scrap metal. The Black Judge balls one hand into a fist and punches through the floor and pulls it back. He rolls out through the hole, cursing. He didn't grab his fucking gavel.

Soldiers run up and surround the Black Judge, who grins as he raises his arms in surrender. "Freeze, motherfucker! You're under arrest on the orders of General Thaddeus Ross, so get your stupid fucking ass on the ground!"

The Black Judge drops to his knees as two soldiers come up to handcuff him from behind. When they get near, the Judge pops up from his knees AND FUCKING DOUBLE STUNNERS THEM. Their throats collapse under the extreme pressure, sending their heads flopping wildly as their entire bodies spasm in the dirt. The other soldiers open fire, but the Judge is moving too fast for them to hit their target.

"Shoot to wound, men! The doctor wants him alive!"

"He's ... He's moving too damn fast! I can't hit him!" a soldier yells, shooting wildly. He loses sight of the blur and holds his fire. As he stands still, a black shape appears behind him. The reports of gunfire cease.

"GODDAMN IT, VINNY, BEHIND YOU!"

BUT THE WARNING DOES NO GOOD! BEFORE VINNY CAN TURN AROUND, THE BLACK JUDGE PUTS HIM INTO A BRAIN BUSTER DDT AND HIS FUCKING BRAIN EXPLODES!

The Black Judge dusts off his cape. "I could do this all day, boys, but I have important work to attend to."

"So do I!"

The Black Judge feels a massive fist snap his spine, sending him sprawling into the dirt. As soon as he comes to a stop, the Judge kips to his feet. When he lands, pain runs up and down his back. Only Caligula had ever hit him harder. He wonders just who the hell this guy is.

The giant in military fatigues pops his knuckles. "The General knew these idiot weaklings couldn't stop you. Their job was just to distract you until I could get the drop on you. Idiot, now you're going to die!" The giant throws a punch, but before it connects his arm explodes into flaming chunks of flesh. The giant recoils, grabbing his shoulder, while his fellow soldiers are sliced in half before they have a chance to react. Finally, Kutt lands next to the Judge.

"I know you got it under control," Kutt says, "But we ain't got time to fuck around, man. I figured you'd be finished by now." Kutt looks up when he hears a whoosh and then two hands clap his ears, knocking him out cold. The giant stands above him, one arm coated in some kind of bloody mucus.

"The Doc made me unkillable," the giant laughs, "Bet you can't say the same thing." He uppercuts the Judge, but the Judge hangs on to the giant's fist and then leaps into a dropkick on the giant's face. They both hit the ground hard.

"I'm not so easy to kill, either," the Judge wipes his blood from his mouth.

The giant climbs to his feet. "Yeah, I guess the General was right about you. I should have used this right away." The giant pulls out a stun gun and fires the barbs into the Black Judge's neck. The electric shock barely fazes him, though. The Judge grins, but his eyes are groggy. Then more soldiers surround him, firing tranquilizer darts into his skin.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sat May 26, 2007 12:03 pm)

Hey, I was in this promo.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat May 26, 2007 12:14 pm)

So the Black Judge is white?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun May 27, 2007 10:35 pm)

"Vake up, Herr Judge," Dr. Schmitt says, injecting the Black Judge with a clear liquid. The Judge's eyes open slowly, focusing on the face of the kindly looking German man.

"Where the fuck am I, fuckstick?"

"You have quite a vay vith vords, Herr Judge," Dr. Schmitt says while carefully putting a cap on the syringe. "But I vill tell you. You are in a secret government installation in Oklahoma."

Struggling against the restraints that bind his arms and legs, the Black Judge rattles his bed. "Who are you and what do you want with me?"

"So many questions, but again I vill answer," the doctor pulls out a medical chart. "I have been informed that you already know about the Secret President, yes? Prior to the apocalypse, I vas sent to this laboratory to resume research on a program that began shortly after Vietnam."

"What does that have to do with me?"

The doctor smiles and shakes his head. "I am not finished yet. Your father was part of this experiment to create an army of super soldiers with James Brock McHarris as its base."

"NO!" The Judge pulls harder on his restraints, the buckles shaking, praying not to give way. The doctor presses a button and the leather restraints tighten around the Black Judge's wrists. With another press of a button, an IV drip goes straight into the Judge's veins.

"Even with the sedatives you still have the strength to nearly escape. I am most impressed," Dr. Schmitt puts the controller down. "As I was saying, your father was part of this experiment. It was a failure. All subjects died. McHarris' genetic code vas beyond anything a human being's body could withstand. He vas a very unique man, it is quite unfortunate that he died. I would have liked to do more testing on him."

"You son of a bitch ..."

The doctor laughs. "Maybe it vas a monstrous thing for me to do, but the government paid me well and 'liberated' me from Nazi Germany. Perhaps you could say it vas my duty, yes?"

"Johann," a deep, gruff voice commands, "you're not here to socialize." The General steps out of the shadows that conveniently concealed him. "And you, 'Black Judge', you're going to give us the secrets you hide in your blood and we will create an army that will bring order to this hellhole that America has become."

"Heh," the Black Judge coughs out, "if that was your goal, you could have just asked me." He shoots an evil grin. "Then I could have killed you and went gone about my business. Now we gotta do it the hard way."

The General punches the Judge in the gut and then buries his elbow in the Judge's throat. "Our goals aren't dissimilar, but I knew you'd have this punk attitude. I know all about you, boy, and I can make this painful in every way possible."

"Johann Schmitt was on the list," the Black Judge says, seemingly unfazed. "So you saved me a bit of trouble."

The doctor raises his eyebrow. "List?"

"The Secret President gave me a list of people that might know where McHarris is and I'm going to kill every single one of you motherfucking dickshitters."

The General stands up and laughs, "McHarris is dead, has been for nearly four years. And here I thought you were fighting for justice when it was all just a pathetic vendetta. You're an even sadder joke than I thought, 'Judge.'" The General walks toward the door while lighting a cigar. "I can arrange a meeting for you with McHarris in Hell."

The Judge feels a pin prick in his neck and within seconds the room goes dark.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon May 28, 2007 3:42 pm)

"These blood tests ... This is impossible!"

Dr. Johann Schmitt goes over the results over and over, but nothing else makes sense. It should be impossible. He couldn't believe that all along the government had overlooked such an obvious possibility. The altered genes of the Black Judge's father, they somehow passed to his son. McHarris' genes.

"Perhaps ... Perhaps since the baby vas born with the altered genetics, his physiology was able to adapt to the unstable changes in his father's DNA." The doctor runs his hands through his hair, astonished by his findings. "The experiment vas a success and ve never even knew it! Mein Gott, no vonder he is such an unbelievable specimen."

The Black Judge was no McHarris, his DNA was tainted by the mother's useless chromosomes, but he was valuable. The father was dead, but his legacy was beyond all expectations. Schmitt looked at his subject and smiled one of intense happiness. He hadn't been so excited since he learned the success of Hochroter Teufel. The first scientifically created super soldier, but apparently not the last.

When he was able to turn a living human into a zombie, he thought he had made a breakthrough. The dead used their pussinium at too rapid a rate, but the living, they only needed pussinium to heal wounds. Normally, pussinium would damage living tissue, its regenerative properties instead turning live cells into cancer. Even the method that Schmitt had created only slowed the rate of cancerous growth.

"Dr. Jacobs, that fool, he thinks his Harry Underwood was great. Now I'll show him," Schmitt pumps his fist in triumph.

"You're going to die, Johann," the Black Judge mumbles, waking from his drug-induced sleep. "The only question is when."

"I have to thank you, 'Judge,' your existence has validated mine," the doctor smiles kindly.

The Black Judge spits at Schmitt, but it falls short.

"The Secret President didn't even realize vhat he had in you. Your blood is vhat ve have been looking for for nearly thirty years. And now you're here! It's no wonder you killed so many and so well. It's a shame I'll have to kill you to find out how you work." Schmitt holds up a scalpel. "Goodbye, Mister-"

And then he heard the sound of metal hitting tile. The Black Judge rips one arm free and reaches for the tray of surgical supplies. Schmitt leaps, stabbing the Judge in the wrist, but the Judge doesn't stop, grabbing a bone saw. As the doctor scurries away, the leather straps are cut open one by one.
Vinny
(Mon May 28, 2007 3:51 pm)

That was neat.
Spamdini
(Mon May 28, 2007 7:24 pm)

Son of McHarris?!
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Mon May 28, 2007 7:35 pm)

Or his father!
Vinny
(Mon May 28, 2007 7:39 pm)

Ramathorn McHarris, McHarris' father, is dead but I guess that never stopped anyone before.
Mautty
(Mon May 28, 2007 7:45 pm)

Its the FTUW anything can happen!
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Mon May 28, 2007 8:33 pm)

remember the "forbidden" promo? he he
Rice
(Mon May 28, 2007 8:55 pm)

No, I don't.
Spamdini
(Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 pm)

When McHarris meets Raoh?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:10 am)

Dr. Schmitt falls on his ass while trying to backpedal, then pushes himself back with his feet until his back hits the wall. He had anticipated this result, but he told himself it was an acceptable risk. The last living remnant of the original super soldier program. But suddenly the risk did not seem so acceptable.

"Listen, Black Judge," Schmitt says in an attempt to delay the inevitable, "don't you want to know the truth about your father? About what you are?"

The Black Judge picks up a barrel labeled "DANGER: HIGHLY TOXIC" and raises it above his head. "I know everything I need to know about myself, Schmitt. I know that I am your judge and your executioner. I know that I am justice."

"McHarris! His DNA runs through your veins!"

The Judge's body turns cold and he nearly drops the drum. The son of a bitch who founded the FTUW was his father?

"You lie! My father was an American hero, he gave his life for this country!"

"And the same could not be said of Herr McHarris? He almost single handedly ended Vorld Var II, and he punched Hitler in the face." The doctor smiles. "Is that not a hero?"

"You shut the fuck up." The Black Judge raises the drum of chemicals above his head once again.

The doctor tries not to flinch, but fails. "McHarris wasn't your real father, your father was a member of a secret experiment where his genes were altered to mirror McHarris'. That's vhat killed him!"

"Then I have one more reason to kill you."

The chemical drum comes down at blinding speed and a head-sized hole pierces the side. Dr. Schmitt pulls the drum off and a green liquid erupts through the hole. Schmitt's face bubbles and bleeds, skin rupturing and sliding off. The screams are horrific, but the Black Judge stands solemnly, staring at the results of his labor. This man deserves to suffer. The doctor starts crawling away, leaving a trail of crimson.

Just then an explosion rocks the lab door off its hinges. Flames coat the hallway and burning bodies flee before collapsing, dead. Kutt steps through and grins when he sees the Black Judge standing before him.

"Gaddaym, I shoulda known you'd be alright," Kutt says, the glowing tattoos on his right arm returning to their black color. "But we got bigger problems on our hands."

"What's going on?"

"Fucking Vin Diesel, he sold us out," Kutt says with a disgusted look on his face.

"That's why I work alone," the Black Judge says with a disinterested look and tone of voice. "I haven't been able to trust anyone since your grandfather. How did they get him to talk?"

"They bribed him with all of the Dungeons & Dragons books ever written."

"How did they know that was his only weakness?"

"Fuck it, we gotta get Hannibal out of their prison before a million soldiers get on our asses." Kutt steps back into the flaming hallway.

The Black Judge grabs and handful of deadly medical instruments. "If they're expecting me, they're expecting to die."
Mautty
(Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:24 pm)

Hannibal from A Team?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: