FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Yogurtman
Odin
(Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:33 am)

Post     Annoucement

So I am typing this directly into the database because I forgot my gd password and the forgot my password function doesn't seem to work. Anyway, remember like 7 years ago when I was going to upgrade to phpBB v3, but didn't because I couldn't make the site look exactly the same? Well, now Dreamhost is going to require that I switch to php version 7.4 (we are on like 5.6) and phpBB 2 is not compatible with the current version of php.
So, I am going to have to figure out this upgrade shit, but the board might go down for a while! I'm sure you won't even notice!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
My Head Hurts 90
(Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 pm)

Post     Re: Announcement

Lannners-Senpai still cares about us..... Embarassed
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:19 am)

Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:59 pm)

Please delete this garbage. Haven't we suffered enough?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: