FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum descriptions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:16 pm)

Post     Forum descriptions

Were they copied directly from Daizenshuu EX or some fuckhole or are they original? They almost seem too perfect to be parody.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:58 pm)

Post     Re: Forum descriptions

They're not parody, they're the truth.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:35 pm)

As a professional writer and satirist I'm offended you would even think that of me.

Also, aren't you mad they made a game called Pokemon Masters? I would demand retribution.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 am)

I've only played a couple Pokemon games and never liked them. I find the characters and stories dull compared to most JRPGs. This new Pokemon Masters game sparking a renaissance of Rosa hentai is payment enough for me.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:12 am)

You might want to branch out into something less popular if you want to become a true modern day master. I'm thinking WolfensteinHentaiMaster.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:18 pm)

*Unzips pants*

Give ol' B.J. a BJ, bitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: