FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Wild Wolf is in Smash.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:39 am)

Post     The Wild Wolf is in Smash.

Bust your fucking wolf.

Zenxin, now is the time to join us. Come play a game for children with a group of broken middle aged men.

I know you own it. You can't hide from me.

Everybody else reading this that doesn't hang out in the Discord can go fuck themselves. Bye~ni!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:52 am)

Post     Re: The Wild Wolf is in Smash.

I already fucked myself today.
Seru
(Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm)

I didn't think your standards were that low.
Zenxin
(Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:51 pm)

Aw yeah!

I do have the game, got it right when it came out. Played about 15 minutes of the adventure mode thingy, then haven't played it since. So much rust.

I am a hardcore Hearthstone player though. Dumped more money and time into it over the past 3 years than most of the Switch stuff I have.

And hi Chris!
Seru
(Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:27 pm)

but smash tho

Everybody is here! You could be interacting with Peter Jones almost every day of the week.

I haven't played a card game since those ROMs of GBA Yu Gi Oh! games. I pump money into anti-democracy Blizzard via Overwatch.
Seru
(Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:25 pm)

Since you're too much of a coward for Smash become my Animal Crossing friend and give us some roses.

I know you have roses on your island.

PROVE YOUR WORTH TO US.
Zenxin
(Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:26 pm)

You're right, but I just planted them yesterday! In fact, I just started the game yesterday. All I do is pull weeds and fish. The game makes you wait to get stuff.
kakarot52
(Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:59 pm)

OK that's cool

One thing about FF7 is that everyone knows from the beginning that cloud is off his rocker; (for example when CLoud first tells the story of Nibelheim at the town of Kalm everyone knows Cloud's story is bullshit, which is why Red XIII says "what a fascinating storY!"

So why does everyone work with CLoud (or hire him in the first place) if they know he's off his rocker? Even Aeris could figure that one out I think she just wanted to fuck him and oh yeah this question answered itself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: