FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upload your saved threads, jerks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Mike Dunn
(Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:37 pm)

Post     Upload your saved threads, jerks

I know some of you assholes are hoarding classic FTU content. Your favorite threads, Zapd Bloo nudes, chat logs, old AIM conversations, DBZU classics, Den of Hate and MPP threads, old Seru drawings, Tenkai raid logs, ADOM screenshots, old Vampire games, chat logs from Vampire storyline disputes, Great Jon voice chats, audio files of Sweetiepup saying sexy stuff in a sexy baby voice, plays, clips from Theldorrin’s audio clip game, that picture of Gimp Mask’s kitchen floor after he attempted suicide, indignant emails from Chris begging to be unbanned, drunken voicemails from Matthew Outland, etc.

Me? I have nothing. It’s all gone. I haven’t saved a single thing from the ezboard era. Everything I did save is long gone.

Maybe most of the shit from paragraph one is gone too. Lost to the ages. But I know for sure that at least Chris HAS TO have some classic content saved. He’s too narcissistic not to. I remember Lexi saying he has a whole folder of posts talking about him called “My Adoring Public”.

And you know what? It’s not fair to me or anyone else at this dead gay board to NOT share from your own personal hoard. It’s garbage to expect my hunger for classic FTU content to be sated by the archive on this, the lamest of all the FTUs throughout history. I have been FIENDING for a goddamn decade now. If you’ve got something from the ezboard era, even if it sucks, fucking throw that shit on an FTP, or google docs, or wherever, and post it in this thread. Why wouldn’t you!?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:30 am)

Post     Re: Upload your saved threads, jerks

Utils stills has the recordings of his calls to Frank.

I don't think I ever saved anything.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:55 am)

Not only is it all fully and permanently gone from the universe and currently in a state of retrievability equal to HD film of Jesus's crucifixion, but also, moreover, you'll never be young again and quite the contrary you'll rapidly become a shivering old bitch and everyone will look at you and think, oh hell, another old bitch to act as an obstacle to my goals, exactly the same as all the others with no special characteristics or interests, identical to all his indistinguishable old bitch contemporaries like laserkid and Kim Davis and the guys from Jersey Shore and Richard Spencer, another wad of tumors and silly-putty-between-couch-cushions-grade DNA whom a handful of us promise to remember for 20 or 30 years after he's dead and then that's it, forever, as completely lost to history as "nerds" and "Attention MPP spunk".
Mike Dunn
(Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:07 am)

Sad
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:10 am)

I have all the one on one chats I've ever had with anyone on AIM. It's probably boring and I guess personal, but I have them. I suppose most of my one on one chats were probably with ALDP, since we had a bit of old teenager/young kid homoerotic grooming relationship. I don't think I ever thought him how to masturbate, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did.

I also think I have lots of chats with Theldorrin where he would help me with something. Also, probably lots of sex chats with the board bitches, but most of them I think are dead now, so it'll be extremely creepy rereading those.

Wait, I just remembered, I do actually think I have a chat with might actually be really interesting. If I remember correctly, I was playing online chess with Jason when 9/11 happened, so that actually might have some strange historical appeal to it. I remember Jason telling him his father was crying. That always stuck in my head.

I also saved a few things here and there. I've always been obsessed with hoarding things, so I guess I can upload a few of them.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:40 am)

I think there's general awareness of the 9/11 chat, so you should definitely post it. If we can't have what we remember at least we can see the declassified documents!
Mike Dunn
(Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:24 pm)

Definitely post the 9/11 chat.

Which board bitches are dead?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 am)

I think Sporkism died at some point.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:18 am)

I have some things, but I can't even begin to describe how unmotivated I am to do the thing that you are asking me to do.

Haha, shivering old bitch!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:02 am)

I'm pretty sure all my dumb bullshit was archived in this thread.

http://www.ftusa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3699&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Three are broken and they are absolutely the best ones. I didn't save any of them myself but they might be in some folder on the ftusa.org whatever you call it. I've forgotten my Internet lingo. And I guess I'll do an entry for the last one? I want that hot completion action.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:39 pm)

MADali
(Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 pm)

Good news and bad news. Good news is that I do seem to have a shit of chat logs and a few pics and voice clips and shit. Bad news is that its a lot so probably hard time to separate and the shit. I don't even know if any of it is interesting.

For example, here is a chat group from 02 Dec 2002. I didn't read it, so don't know if its interesting or not, if it is, I guess I can upload a few others like it.

http://madali.org/images/stories/ftu/2002-12-02_Monday.html
MADali
(Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:59 pm)

Ace Kendo gold:

"This whole thing is pathetic. Why must you twist the argument here. . . must you turn everything into an attack on me? Its a rather retarded thing to do, and accomplishes nothing. I set out with good intentions, culling gay, and of course I get the responses I get.

Cause this place is turning into MPP, during the days before and after the big erase. You guys are like a bunch or rabid puppies, and nothing you say is funny. Nothing. You attack and try to pick at logic, which is retarded because this is a message board and not a presidential debate. I am not taking things seriously, and I may have been personally offended because Pimprock attacked me without reason, attacking a long-running joke I have been having against Tenkai without previous knowledge to it. And he pretty much proved how gay he was. Hell, I don't know why I bother carring about you people. You all suck anyway.

Twist my words, attack me, you know you wanted to turn this into one big Ace roast anyway. Yeah, I am sensitive, look at Ace, sensitive. He is human, and sensitive. He tries to be nice to some people, tries to be reasonable to others, and tries to do nothing with even more. And the results are the same. He gets attacked without provocation, has no one to back him up, and lies helpless at the mercy of people who only have a cartoon in common between them. There is no reason why he has no body as support, he is no better or worse than anyone else. Most of the time he is stuck defending himself, stuck defending himself against people he does not know, and probably never will know. And they attack him because he once was named Action Hank, and once talked about being a man (which is what we seem to be doing a lot today. . .hmmmm), and who partook in the activities of the board of the time. And then we have people who insult his contributions at a web site, but of course they are really only doing it out of jealousy. They could write their own stuff, and have their own sites, or join sites, or send it to TL, but they don't. They don't get fan mail. But they attack anyway. You all need something to feed on, and maybe it has become me, as of recently for no reason whatsoever, but it has.

I get no support, ever. No one ever plays along with my jokes, never.

And now I am ranting, and this will lower me even further into the depths of the board, so far in fact that I may pull a Bouncer. Hell, I understand him more and more now, but he actually posted gay. And he defended himself by saying he had a life. I don't see any of this gay you say I post. No one has pointed it out, ever. You all just say that I post it, but there is no proof.

Punkasss says that everything I post is gay, and proof. That is not a good enough example. WHERE! EXPLAIN WHY!

You guys are a bunch of morons, this place is a patethic excuse for a life. And I finish my rant now.

Go fuck yourselves, all of you. And have a nice day. I need a beer. "
MADali
(Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 pm)

This is what the kids today in reddit call a copy pasta right?

"You....in college???LOL!!!!ROTFLMAO!!!!So what college are you in...ClownCollege???LOL!!!Ha, you think you *guys*(or how i put it..insane wakkos/idiots) have your own little world waaay at the top....right? Well, too bad for you...I just turned that line-up upside down....and now you're at the bottom! HA HA HA!!!!!Now I just gotta lock the line in place *click* and now you are at the bottom....FOREVER!!!You're not the only *sophisticated*(lol!) people around here....you've got a whole bunch of peeps lookin' at ya that can stand up for themselves, and help each other out...unlike you twirps, you would fight amongst yourselves to be the *toughest*....no wonder you're acting like this...you guys are trying to prove who's STUPIDER!!! (LOL!!) Heh, you dun know who I am...I could even be someone down the block from any of yas...So you had better watch your backs... :-p "
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:11 pm)

It truly does my heart good to read the bit about locking the line in place.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:14 am)

*click*
Mike Dunn
(Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:33 pm)

Fuckin a

It brings me great joy to read “firstly, I’m fat” and Adubi Dabooby again.

The Gimp Mask stuff is sad but **important**.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:06 am)

Who drew that picture of Zapd? She was more attractive than at least 80% of FTU and doesn't deserve those high school anime eyes.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 am)

If I may scream into the void, I'd like to hear or at least read "I tink it was Tyuceday, mebbe ih was Wennesday" (the madali poem about murdering his mother), again.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 am)

https://web.archive.org/web/20010819181834/http://www.somerandomguy.com:80/mrpopo/Dodoriaf.shtml

If you're wondering why Mike is a virgin, it's because there is absolutely no possible chance that any human being has ever deserved the honor of sucking his dick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: