FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logan (is kinda gay)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 am)

Post     Logan (is kinda gay)

This movie is very flawed; albeit for very different reasons than Days of Future Past.

The movie starts with a good but flawed premise (boorish road trip while being pursued, but having it relatively well done).

Although plenty of writing flaws (like why a crazy maid gets her answers on life from a comic book, though I admit this was partially explained), the movie is well written enough that everything seems likes it's going to be solid if this movie would just end well, which it doesn't.

The movie goes downhill the last third of it; thus making this movie not only flawed but a lot cornier than the critics let on.

The said, the acting is fantastic (because it has Patrick Steward in it); and some of the movie is good; just horribly flawed (like Days of Future Past). I rather generously give this movie a pass, though I would not watch it again.

(Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 pm)

Post     Re: Logan (is kinda gay)

MADali, Outland, Vito, and Hangly Man all posted today!

Wow!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:54 pm)

Matt, I want you to know that I still doubt that you are alive.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 am)

He wouldn't be the first dead FTU Matt!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:45 am)

It has been five months since Matthew Outland posted a paragraph that didn't contain the word "flaw".
Nickass
(Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:57 am)

gays of futur past
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 am)

omg YESSS, look who it IIIIIS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: