FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Great Thread For You To Read!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:36 pm)

Post     A Great Thread For You To Read!

Just gonna post some things in here every now and then. Thoughts, questions, anecdotes, observations, you know, stuff like that.

No big deal!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:30 pm)

Post     Re: A Great Thread For You To Read!

Oh man, this is such a big deal.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:24 am)

Look, get ready, because this thread is gonna blow your god damn ass off.

It has the potential to revive FTU singlehandedly.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm)

> Thoughts,
> empty thread
> bitch
Fagzilla
(Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 pm)

I wish I liked weed.

On the weekends and evenings, Lexy and her best friend are vaping weed and eating weed-food basically constantly. Just sitting on the couch getting high relentlessly. And all I can do is float around in the background like, "fuck, I wish I liked that, but I don't." Sad!

I can't stand being on marijuana. The cognitive and physical effects are almost unilaterally shit, and that's best-case. That's assuming it's NOT one of my 1 in 3 horrible trips where I'm dizzy, can't form coherent thoughts, and basically convinced that I am at the very gates of Hell. Weed does to me exactly what I don't want, and I can't understand why people are so into it. I feel left out.

I like stimulants!

I tried adderall a few years ago and it was like being reborn. Someone gave me a half-bottle that they didn't want anymore, and I nursed and coveted that shit as conservatively as I could, but I eventually ran out at the end of last year and it was a tragedy. I want to buy more online but I'm assuming that all of the online pharmacy thingies are scams. I tried modafinil, which is supposedly "similar", and easy to get because it's Schedule IV, but no, fuck you, it's not similar. It's nice in its own way, but gimme my goddamn amphetamines.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:43 pm)

I want my ...

I want my 'phetamines ...
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:56 pm)

But weed is actually god.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:41 pm)

I agree that weed sucks. It smells horrible, tastes horrible, and has mediocre effects. I'm no Gimp Mask and only do a drug about once a year, but so far I've tried: weed, ecstasy, magic mushrooms, and acid. Acid was by far the best thing I've ever done. Just taking it and listening to your favourite songs will amplify your appreciation of them a hundredfold. I did that and I felt like I was going to cry (yes it was some faggy anime song but that's beside the point)
Fagzilla
(Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:56 am)

You were part of the first-day DBZU crew, weren't you? I can't remember exactly when some people came in.

Fun trivia: Leitch was the very, very first poster!
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:12 am)

It's possible but probably not. I had read the DBZ Uncensored site before, but I didn't check out the message board until someone on a Pokemon message board linked it and talked about it as some hardcore den of iniquity with no rules. I can't remember if it was SSJ fux0r or if he was even on the same Pokemon board that I was. If he was, he obviously didn't use that same name.
Fagzilla
(Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:52 am)

Quote:
hardcore den of iniquity with no rules.

*sighs at the computer*
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:58 am)

It's nice that you're finding new people to interact with in this nice safe thread about you.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 am)

But weed is actually god.
Fagzilla
(Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:08 pm)

Yes, this thread is gonna be nice and comfy, and definitely all about me!

I miss things being more about me.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 am)

Peter is going to peer pressure me into smoking weed.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:54 am)

It's a gateway drug and on the other side of the gateway is all the meth and krokodil you're going to do next.
Fagzilla
(Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:35 am)

Are you telling me that Triple Life doesn't smoke shit-tons of weed at all times? Yeah right!

Shit, did I walk into sarcasm again? I never know anymore, man.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 am)

I have only smoked weed twice in my life tbh.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:54 am)

Apparently black people do NOT constantly smoke marijuana.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:38 am)

Andre is a ganja noob. I'm the real 420 blazin' king of this forum. I'm toking so much dank kush right now, bros.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: