FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Christmas I Gave You My Corpse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:54 am)

Post     Last Christmas I Gave You My Corpse

George Michael is a faggot
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:55 am)

Post     Re: Last Christmas I Gave You My Corpse

I've already seen three well-meaning people, upon learning of George Michael's death, ask "Oh! How did he die? Did he die of AIDS??"

I'm not fond of the term "homophobia", because I don't like how it's used as an umbrella catchall for any form of anti-gayness, many/most of those forms having little or nothing to do with "fear," but that question is actually a really good example of a line of thinking that's pretty homophobic!

Like, "when gays die relatively young, it's because of complications from fucking butts, right? Because they're disease-ridden reprobates?"

Maybe this is more of an Annoying Expressions post, but my thread title is good, so fuck it.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am)

I prefer the term "homoantagonistic".
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 am)

I would have gone with "Last Christmas (= 2016)".
Seika
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:56 pm)

Hey, speaking of death, looks like they killed off the wrong Solo in Episode VII, ayyy.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:54 pm)

Maybe they can recast Harrison Ford as Leia.
Fagzilla
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:03 pm)

Now they get to do a CG version of Old Leia too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: