FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reborn as Yamcha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Rice
(Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 am)

Post     Reborn as Yamcha

Dragonball is full meta now. This is like the third official "Yamcha dies" thing I've seen in the past week.

https://imgur.com/gallery/b3WlL

I also live near a Dragonball restaurant and it's the best.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:33 pm)

Post     Re: Reborn as Yamcha

I didn't know there was a translated version of this.

I wish it didn't skip so much time, although I guess we'd just be seeing Yamcha training constantly.
Rice
(Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:21 pm)

I guess it skips the rest of Dragonball, which means dude didn't give a fuck about everyone killed by Piccolo.

He also apparently didn't warn the rest of the Z squad that the Saiyans would be fucktrains.

Goku also didn't need to die in the first place!

Basically he just uses his knowledge of the future to not look like an idiot for 10 seconds.

I like how the whole thing gets kicked off by trying to look up a girl's skirt. Never change, Japan.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:14 am)

That was a D+ origin story but a neat concept. I can't imagine what else there is to tell about this story though?
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:17 pm)

I guess I've forgotten my Dragonball lore but if super Yamcha just straight up murders Nappa and Vegeta wouldn't that prevent any need to go to Namek and everyone could just live happily ever after?

I mean, right after he murders Vegeta he just needs to kill Dr. Gero or whatever and Earth is set until Buu gets released (and I forgot how that happened).
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:43 pm)

Maybe he can alter the timeline to Dragonball Super not being a stupid fucking piece of retarded shit
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:29 pm)

Frieza/Freeza/Freezer would get the Namekian Dragon Balls and fuck over the universe. You can't skip that.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:34 pm)

Didn't Freeza only find out about the dragon balls when Vegeta returned from Earth?
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 am)

Vegeta told Nappa to spare Piccolo during the fight because they were under the impression that only a Namekian knew where to find the Dragon Balls on Earth. So their existence must be public knowledge and they thought they got a lucky break when they found out about a secret set of hot magic balls on some back water shit planet.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:13 am)

I don't like all the faggy little footnotes explaining things for the dubbies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: