FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FUCK THIS FUCKING ELECTION SHIT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:51 pm)

Post     Re: FUCK THIS FUCKING ELECTION SHIT

I don't think I've posted anything on here in more than a year. But this is far too important to stay quiet about.

Pizzarino, shut the fuck up.

See you folks in 2017 or maybe 2018!
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:52 am)

People have "found" the same tragedy actor outside Pulse who was also outside Sandy Hook who was outside Boston and Aurora. I'm not even sure if this is a legitimate conspiracy theory or people are trolling. Paying for a tragedy actor is absurd enough, the logic behind using the same woman over and over whose entire purpose is to been on television world wide is something else entirely.
(Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:21 am)

Technically this whole discussion should be in Gay News.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:32 am)

I miss the Gay News gay guy. Did that website stop making those pics?
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:17 am)

Quote:
I don't mean that ISIS is in Iran, but Iran is backing Syrian and Iraqi forces that are fighting ISIS. I've read that many Middle Eastern countries consider ISIS Iran's problem. Do average Iranian citizens not really pay much attention to it and it's more of the government's concern? I don't think your military is directly involved, so is it just a matter of Syrians and Iraqis being shit? Saudis and Turks shitting everything up? Do you think Iran could do more without starting World War III?

TL, the Syrian army is incredibly shit. The morons have been at war with terrorists for 5 years and they still make incredible bad mistakes.

Russia and Iran are also not natural allies, so that also complicates matters, because Russia is one of the worst allies to have. They do so many crap behind your bag and constantly sell out everyone, that at best, we have some sort of temporary marriage of convenience.

Another major problem is Assad himself. He's such a charmless leader. He's a good peacetime president. But when things get rough, who needs a dentist as commander in chief?

The guy who was supposed to be the leader after Daddy Assad was Bassel. While this guy was being guided to lead (he was in the army and shit), Bashar was studying and practicing dentistry. Unfortunately for the Assad dynasty, Bassel died in a car accident in 94.

Compare how the two look, and just imagine Bassel giving a fiery speech and Assad trying to give a speech?
Bassel:

Dorky Assad:
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:31 pm)

Assad should try wearing that badass beret, maybe he'd get more respect.

But, yeah, after reading some about Bassel, I can see that he would have been a much more effective leader. Do you think Bashar should resign?
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:33 am)

Of course the other guy is going to look cooler with a beret and aviators on. Put them on Assad to cover up his dumb looking face and he'd look fine.
(Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:11 pm)

I don't know, he would just look like he was trying too hard to be cool. Not everyone can pull off the military beret look.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:14 am)

Our new Canadian Prime Minister used to be a drama teacher ...
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm)

our new president is a wwe star
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 pm)

Go home, Vito.
Richard Cristopolis
(Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:48 pm)

You guys hear about how the United Kingdom left the EU
Richard Cristopolis
(Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:49 pm)

i'm on this diet called brexit, you should see how the pounds. FUCKING. PLUMMET.
Richard Cristopolis
(Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:54 pm)

Whatever man say what you want about those people you unfriend, but keep in mind that Cameron very well may be the man to unite Ireland.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:23 pm)

This factually correct picture is extremely offensive to Vito.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard Cristopolis
(Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:49 pm)

remember when the last republican candidate made gaffes about 47% of the us population and not the entire jewish population
Mike Dunn
(Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:32 pm)

I want Madali to talk about global politics more. I need to engage with more legitimate global perspectives. Even when he says awful bigoted shit it's still a nice reprieve from my dumb Facebook acquaintances whining about how the DNC stole the election from Bernie.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:31 pm)

Do you ever stop being a piece of shit for like a minute?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: