FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bible
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:29 am)

Post     The Bible

I started reading the Bible recently. I think MADali was posting about the Bible somewhere, but he can suck the shit out of my asshole.
ALDP
(Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 am)

Post     Re: The Bible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham

I think I probably posted this in the Wikipedia thread, but I also read it in the bible recently, so here it is again. Never look at your dad's dick, even by accident.
ALDP
(Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:38 am)

Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

This... this is some seriously fucked up shit!!!
ALDP
(Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 am)

Wikipedia: Verse 22 has been a subject of debate,[10] as to whether it should be taken literally, or as a euphemism for gross immorality.[9]

Ham suck his drunk daddy's dick????
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am)

Haha, ham.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 am)

Chris knows all about the curse of ham.
ALDP
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:32 am)

So apparently the rabbinical consensus has historically been that Ham sodomized his father, castrated him, and/or went outside and laughed about seeing his dad naked/sodomizing him/castrating him.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm)

I wonder after recent events if Matt's become curiously religious.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm)

I don't understand what Canaan did wrong.
ALDP
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:08 pm)

Yeah I'm not sure how Noah decided to curse Canaan, I'm pretty sure Ham had more than one son.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:15 pm)

Noah was so old and drunk that Canaan was the only grandson's name he could remember. Also, he was a dick.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 am)

The Bible is so full of retarded shit.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 am)

I only read the Qur'an.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:09 pm)

There's certain people out there who believe that the King James Bible is the pure, genuine word of God, and that the most common Bible out there now (New International Version) is basically the FUNimation dub of Dragonball Z. It sullies God's word similar to how Sean Schemmel made Goku sound like Beavis. I watched a video of a pastor giving a sermon called "Why We Believe the Bible", and he was saying that he believes the King James Bible not because of any kind of historical evidence, but because the book is so good that it could only have been written by God. He read other holy texts but they just didn't jive with him. He trash talked the Qur'an, New International Version Bible, and certain Biblical texts called The Apocrypha and The Gospel of Thomas as fake because the words in them were obviously written by man and not God. He compared them to those cell phone towers that are made to look like trees, but are obviously not trees.

To back up his case, he read a passage that said people will be able to tell the difference between false Jesuses and the real f'in deal. He talked about an incident where some soldiers were sent to arrest Jesus, but he started preaching, and no one laid hands on him. When asked why the soldiers didn't arrest him, they responded, "Never man spake like this man." They were awed into submission by his words. This dude is such a huge fanboy of the King James Bible that his faith is based on it alone. Man that's nuts, I want to read this now!

The video in question:

Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm)

What a fucking dork. Everybody knows that the Biblical apocrypha is where all the cool shit happens.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:09 am)

In the video, he reads passages from the apocrypha and then makes fun of them!
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 pm)

That girl's torso makes no sense!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm)

Leave it to Fagtown to pique interest in what sounds to be some archaic homosexual erotic fan fiction.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:36 pm)

The Bible is basically written for people that love hardcore incest. It's Japanese doujin for the dark ages.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:16 pm)

Bible, more like IS bull.

By humans. Fallible humans just like you and me, and their work is no more eternal or absolute than, like, the manual for my microwave oven.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: