FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Webcomics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:47 am)

Post     Webcomics

Does anyone read http://gunshowcomic.com/ ? It's ending next week. It's always been torture to read but it still leaves a void in my life. What's good currently?

Gun Show: What is this guy's problem, anyway? He loves telling serialized stories so much, and he sucks so bad at it.
Xkcd: You kind of have to read this to be an Internet Person.
Three Word Phrase: I wanted to check just now if it had updated in the past several months but the site is down. Maybe it's down forever.
Achewood: lol.
Cyanide And Happiness: huge library of back comics, regularly updated, mostly high quality. A-, only because you never know when an update will be some stupid video you have to turn the sound on for.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:59 pm)

Post     Re: Webcomics

Calvin and Hobbes
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:05 pm)

Also, Zero the Hero is very good. It might be old but still relevant in today's dog eat dog world.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 pm)

Garfield is awesome.

Come on, this comic is just like Fagtown!

kakarot52
(Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:15 pm)

Guys,dare I say it:

webcomicss 0suck
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: