FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firstly, I am black.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Utils
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 am)

Post     Re: Firstly, I am black.

I totally looked but I didn't stare. Kinda like how when you see cleavage but try not to look at it directly unless you have shades on.

The actual moment didn't last that long but I understand why you would think that given how much I wrote. I just wanted to write all my thoughts down.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:54 am)

Dude just wrote 9 paragraphs about staring at a girl's ass, on some Holden Caulfield shit.
Utils
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:30 pm)

High praise.
Utils
(Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:59 pm)

So, I finally did it. I got on SAD — State Active Duty. This is what everybody tries to get on. First of all they pay you a CRIMINAL amount of cash. Pay they're not even taxing you, ON TOP of your regular day rate. Your days off are paid for as well. Because of ISIS they want a bigger military presence in NYC so that's why the position was available in the first place.

I had Weapons Qual on Wednesday and a PT test on Thursday. Never shot with a glock 17 before. In fact my only real experience shooting weapons has been in the military. I think I prefer the M16A2 only because it's more of a precision instrument. But for the job we're doing on this task for a close range pistol makes more sense.

All that to say, security jobs are as boring as I expected them to be. Holy shit. I can't be too detailed because it's a matter of OPSEC, but yeah. But I'll tough it out because the pay is outstanding, it'll look good on my resume and yeah, it also feels good to keep watch over the city I love. ISIS can eat a dick.

So yeah, that's what I do now. Not that you'll see my; I'm the only one of us who lives in New York.

TOTD:

Had to pick a new song for my AMV after seeing this.
Mike Dunn
(Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:46 pm)

Servbot lives in NYC too.
Utils
(Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:03 pm)

I'd like this SO MUCH MORE if it wasn't presented in widescreen. I hate when something is presented as old found footage but the presentation's in widescreen. WHY? They went through the trouble of degrading the quality and adding tracking marks and scratches and analog artifacts but all that is undone by the widescreen presentation. A sitcom like this would be in 4:3. What the fuck? This is the type of shit that prevents me from watching Tim & Eric. The premise is fucked by the presentation.

Other than that I think it's funny. I especially like the shot of Josh Lowder.

Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:24 pm)

That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen.
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 pm)

I couldn't watch that for more than a couple minutes. Still, the song haunted me for days.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 am)

Too Many Cocks
Utils
(Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 am)

This morning as I was sliding on an underwear I noticed something: the leg holes had gotten too tight. I don't know if it was my fault for washing them wrong or if my thighs are getting bigger from all the extra PT but something had to be done. They weren't comfortable. So I gave the left one a little stretch.

*RIIIP*

I ended up cutting a tear into my underwear. (Fuck! That wasn't supposed to happen! Oh well, I'll do it better on the next one.)

*RIIIP*

(DOUBLE-FUCK!) I ended making two stupid tears into my underwear instead of just stretching the holes a little. I wore them anyway. I mean, I got what I wanted: a looser fit. And also these were CLEAN undies, I'm not letting that go to waste! My underwear looks like David Banner's shorts. And I'm going to continue wearing it.

Also, I'm going to be engaging with an older woman for the first time in my life and she only wants to be friends with benefits. :)

TOTD:
Magic Juan
(Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:20 pm)

CRIMINAL
Utils
(Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm)

My writing has suffered. I'm going to try posting something new in here every day. Every single fucking day starting now. I have all these thoughts and ideas that I write down on notepads and on my phone and on the walls but never share. Why do I do this? what's the wait? What's the fear?

I think by putting it out here on a semi-private forum I can reach some kind of catharsis.

So yeah, I came to get this off my chest.

Right now there's this female in my life. I DO NOT love her. I will NEVER love her. But clearly she has strong feelings for me. And the monster that I am, the more affection she shows for me, the more I pull back. I've gotten colder and colder and colder towards her. It's to the point where I'm starting to not find her attractive anymore.

She's buying me gifts now. Why? Why the fuck is she doing these things? I think what annoys me most is her insecurity. She gets worried if I don't text her every day and just random dumb shit. She apologizes constantly. She apologizes for APOLOGIZING! I'm trying to help her be more assertive but she's only made a little progress.

I guess what's probably bothering me is she's so weak in self-confidence. And I'm so self-assured that she latched on to my strength and never let go. Our relationship is supposed to be open be she told me she'd be upset if she know I was with someone else.

I can't stand weakness.

God, I sound like such an asshole.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:33 am)

Excellent job keeping up that daily entry streak.
Utils
(Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:11 am)

Sorry for the ruse.

I had to see if it was worth the effort of posting here.
Utils
(Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:12 am)

IT WASN'T.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:46 pm)

Don't worry, it wasn't worth the effort of reading them either.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Utils
(Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 pm)

Anyone else see Chris Psaros on last night's South Park during the music montage?
Utils
(Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:00 pm)

There it is.
Mike Dunn
(Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:06 pm)

>2015
>watching South Park
kakarot52
(Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:35 pm)

Didn't South Park go out of style like in the 90s?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: