FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firstly, I am black.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Utils
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:18 am)

Post     Firstly, I am black.

Sure, I'll try a journal thread. I think I'm the only one to never make one.
Utils
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:21 am)

Post     Re: Firstly, I am black.

Psaros is the Brian Griffin of FTU. He has to disagree with everybody. Just look at his reaction to the Ferguson thing. It's very telling. I don't understand disagreeing just for the sake of it.

I need to change that sig. It's stupid now and does nobody any favors.
Utils
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:23 am)

It was hosted on tinypic? How the fuck does anybody make money hosting shit like that? 30 minutes to get ready for work. I'll make it.
Utils
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:38 pm)

(I'm not going to post this much every day. I'll try to keep it to once a day or something.)

I hate shaving. I have to shave every fucking day before I go to work in the morning. Should I really be calling it work? I'm on active duty. They let you have a mustache but I look retarded with just a mustache. Think Super Troopers but not as bushy. The problem with shaving is I have a baby face. Whenever someone new walks into the office the usual routine is to ask the newbie how old they think I am. Newbie says low twenties and then my age is revealed.

I'll admit it, I do like the attention. It stokes my ego for so many people to think I look way younger than my age. But it's also strange because I still get carded at places. And I get called cute, A LOT. I'm a man, dammit, stop calling me cute! First world problems, let me shut up.

Track of the day:
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:27 am)

Utils, you can call me sometime like in the old days and we can have a frank and emotional discussion about my racism.
Utils
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:43 am)

Pretty sure I deleted your number.

I honestly wouldn't mind talking to you though; ball's in your court.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:55 am)

Can you wish him a very Dragonball Z Christmas?
Mike Dunn
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:26 am)

FKA Twigs is grate
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:53 am)

It would be pretty crazy if *I* called Utils!!!
Fagzilla
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:53 am)

yo, they be slappin' it in there?
Utils
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:23 pm)

It's so fucking hard to score shrooms in New York. I haven't had a shroom trip in two years. I've substituted weed, meditation and floating for my my lack of psilocibin but it is NOT the same thing.

The first time I took shrooms I didn't know what I was in for. After an hour, I didn't feel the effects like I was supposed to so I kept taking more. Sure enough this eventually caught up to me and it was off to the races! The best way I can describe the intensity of being high on shrooms is that it's like a waking dream. It make everything hyperreal. I have a mild synesthesia and on shrooms just amplifies that. I was tasting squares when I inhaled and exhaling drills.

A lot of people are afraid to try shrooms because it makes you confront your demons. Your shit that you've been putting off from dealing with. This is true. But I totally embrace that. For me one shroom trip is worth 20 years of intense psycho therapy. It cuts straight trough the bullshit. It peels back the layers of your psychology until all you're left with is the Id. YOUR Id. And it's been meaning to have a chat with you.

If you have a lot of bullshit you've ignoring it's GOING to come out. But this isn't a bad trip. It's therapy. Embrace it and come out the end a better person.

It's not all about psychology but that's mainly why I do it. For me it's medicine. And I haven't self-medicated in a long time. I'm due.

TOTD:
Utils
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:24 pm)

Psaros if you want to call me just be a man and do it.

I could die tomorrow or something. Why live with regret?
ALDP
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:33 pm)

Most people talk about their egos in the context of hallucinogenics, maybe you got a bad batch.
Utils
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:45 pm)

Your sentence contradicts itself but I'll answer anyway: I've never gotten a bad batch of shrooms. They are the most wonderful magical thing in the world. There were many things I could have talked about with regards to shromming but I chose psychology.

If you haven't been blessed with the the hyper-awareness (shroom vision as my friends and I call it) that manifests itself in all levels of being, all six of your sense, then it is I who must question if YOU got a bad batch.

A trip can be whatever you want. But I've found more often than not it's going to FIRST make you come to terms with some shit. Look online, many people encounter this. It's one of the reasons they're finally testing it in the labs again. It makes you a better person.

And I failed to mention one of the reasons I like it so much is after a beutiful night on shrooms I'm good for a straight month or two. The good feelings last a long time.
ALDP
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:56 pm)

Yeah I've done a lot of LSD and it's good like that too. Except sometimes I make really dumb decisions about what to do, like once I watched Godfather 2. Actually that might have been on shrooms... Anyways LSD is the best. Scientists should make a lot of it and hand it out to people. Favorite drug ever.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:55 pm)

I remember doing a LSD a lot of times during the course of more than a year a few years back but I never got any of that ego less crap. I just liked things slightly moving around and how music sounded much better.

Anyway, best drug is opium.
Utils
(Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 am)

I dropped acid at a strip club. It was pretty fucking amazing. Afterwards we went to the park and a tree told me its whole life story starting from when it was a seed.

But I'm not going to ever do that again, it unnatural. I don't like to get high on chemical shit, it bad for your health. I enjoyed it though. The strip club had these paintings on the wall. It looked to me like the subjects in them were moving around like in Harry Potter.
Utils
(Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:05 pm)

Last night I was walking up 8th Avenue when I spot a girl and her male associate exit a building six yards ahead of me. Nothing strange about that, except the girl was wearing no pants. Now, my gait is very fast paced. Their's was not. I had to slow down or else I'd overtake them. And I wanted to make absolutely sure what I was seeing was naked ass.

I mean, I know what naked ass looks like. Her booty was jiggling and quaking with every step. I thought, "Maybe she's wearing a teeny tiny thong?" I had to get a closer look. I guess the novelty for me was seeing naked ass like that outside of a sex club, fetish party, rave or my bedroom. And some other places I forgot to mention. I didn't mention strip clubs because:

1. I don't like strip clubs.

Waste of money. If you want to get the full strip club experience try any GTA game. That's the EXACT experience. You get a boner then have to beat off later. You basically paid some chick to give you a boner? I can get boners on my own! Why would you PAY for a boner? Stupid!

There are edge cases. You could try fucking the strippers. It's happened. I've never tried but I know people that have done it. Fine, so you paid for sex. Better? Worse?

So yeah, I got closer. And, oh, did I mention this was at night? I don't feel like scrolling up to check if I did. This was maybe ten minutes after 2200. The sidewalks were too dimly lit, I really couldn't tell if she had a thong on. This is she had no bottoms but she had like a long shirt and a sleeveless denim jacket over it. I'm not remembering all this detail because of her ass but it's part of my job to remember character descriptions.

She was definitely causing a commotion behind her. Partly because she and her friend were having a loud conversation about nothing important. Nothing that clued me in to why she was out there like this. Her guy friend was either platonic or an orbiter. Or gay. I keep forgetting the gay option. They were too invested in each other to notice all the looks from the people they were passing by or the shop owners.

I didn't linger behind her behind for long. Maybe eight seconds? It was a curiosity but I couldn't really interact anyway. And it wouldn't look right for a man in uniform to be trailing behind them deliberately like that.

If I wasn't in uniform I totally would've asked her about it. I think I'm going to start changing before I go home.

One theory I have is maybe she was a performer? She had pink bodypaint on her legs. If that's the case then she was ON HER WAY to performing because the paint was nice and even. She hadn't sweat any of it off yet.

TOTD:
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:09 am)

creepy black guy staring at white girl's ass
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:28 am)

It would have been creepy if he didn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: