FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suicide and Depression
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:34 pm)

Post     Suicide and Depression

I guess this should really be a poll, but whatever. I might have made a poll for this already.

Trigger warning: suicide

Who here has ever thought about committing suicide? I'm curious how FTU breaks down between people who are like "Yes, of course" and "No way!!!"

Anyways, I have. I haven't felt "suicidal" in many years but I do think about dying from time to time.

Also blah blah you can talk about depression if you're a PUSSY who thinks about dying but has never felt suicidal.

Last edited by ALDP on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:35 pm)

Post     Re: Suicide

I predict... a HOT thread!!!
kakarot52
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:04 pm)

I'm sure pretty much everyone has thought about suicide multiple times in their lives.
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:43 pm)

That's something that people who think about it take for granted, but it isn't true for everyone.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:32 pm)

Suicide is inevitable.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 pm)

Suicide is a way of life.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:06 pm)

The only time I've ever genuinely felt like death would be a sweet release is when I've been suffering some form of chronic pain for a week or more. For example I once had an abscessed tooth and had to wait eight days to get a root canal. Around day four I started smashing my face against my door frame just to try to knock the fucking thing out of my jaw. Other than that I'm going to do everything I can to achieve immortality.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 pm)

Epilogue: I'm also chronically depressed 90% of the time these days but I'd still rather be a miserable than a dead sack of shit. That other 10% is moderately tolerable!
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 am)

I often think I wish I were dead or at least that it would just be a thing that happens and it wouldn't matter. I guess that's true ultimately but I don't think I could ever actually kill myself, as I wouldn't want to put my mom through that kind of grief. I sometimes secretly wish I'd get killed in an accident or die of a heart attack or something though.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:54 am)

I've had some terrible shit happen in my life that sucked all my motivation and made me just want to stay in bed all day and cry, and the thought "I wish I was dead" has definitely crossed my mind in those moments, but I've never had a tangible desire to actually end my life. I feel like there's a difference between thinking "I wish I was dead" and "I should kill myself", and I've never experienced the latter.

I'm much more prone to intense bouts of anger than depression. I've lost jobs due to my inability to control my temper.
ALDP
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:08 pm)

Dr. Melfi: Depression is rage directed inward.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 pm)

I was like that for a period of years where I was drinking extremely heavily. I think around four years ago I was going through a gallon of Jameson a week because I mistakenly thought I was immune to hangovers (I wasn't, I was just getting drunk again the next night before they really kicked in).

I was a pretty miserable person during that time period and would try and pick fights with my friends. I drink way, way less now where I top out at maybe once a week. I'm old enough where hangovers are a deterrent for even mild drinking.

Thoughts of suicide have been in my head for probably as long as I can remember, less now than they have been in many years. I think the closest I was to actually suicidal was when I routinely stole cash from the restaurant I worked at in college, got blitzed with that money at the bar, and went home and took some pain medication I had leftover from wisdom teeth removal. Not that I was trying to kill myself or anything, just that was clearly the time of my life where I was just getting as fucked up as possible as often as possible because I wasn't fond of my life being shitty.

Last edited by Vinny on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
ALDP
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:05 pm)

Yeah I think I've only felt seriously suicidal once in my life. Mostly it's just wanting to die and imagining myself dying. I don't really feel that way very often lately now that I'm medicated and I don't have school to worry about, but historically it has been the case. I have vivid memories of being in high school and imagining myself getting destroyed in ridiculous ways. I would walk down the hall and imagine somebody stabbing me through the back with a sword.

I guess I'll change the title so this thread can be about depression too. I don't even know where to begin with MY RAGE.
ALDP
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:12 pm)

Post     Re: Suicide and Depression

Psaturn, your FTU bros would also be devastated if you committed suicide! But yeah, I know what you mean. I always think of my parents when I think about dying.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:53 am)

I don't wanna die. That would mean no more anime, video games, chocolate milk and orgasms!
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:51 am)

I think I attempted two or three times.

The first time I came really close. If my father didn't think there was something wrong with my voice over the phone, and didn't rush home, I would be dead.

So yeah, pussies.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 am)

I know what you mean, I want to kill you too.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 pm)

You know what I saw? When I apparently, technically died? After the stomach pump, but, as I was told, before the paddles?

Black. I remember it vividly. Ephemeral, viscous, encompassing deadened yet somehow cognizant darkness. It's there. It's me, it's you, it's Chris. It's everyone. We all got this darkness waiting at the end of this bullshit. Like herpes, man, dormant in some, visible on others, we all have a death upon us. It's just waiting for the time for it to arrive.

What I'm saying, Peter, is that if I saw a goddamn thing it's that you ain't got nothing on me in the end. No one does. We all equal, even you and me. We got this grand equalizer at the end, man, waiting to claim the ego and wipe the accomplishment, like grand reset, leading crash.

I remember death. Or it's vaguely breathing equivalent. If there's been much to keep me through this life, it's that I know you'll see it too. You, and everyone else.

Also do you know you name is also a name for a jet created by the russians and used in the korean war?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 pm)

That's really dark, man.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:18 am)

What's really dark?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: