FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feminism is Stupid (NO ALDPs ALLOWED)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:46 pm)

Post     Re: Feminism is Stupid (NO ALDPs ALLOWED)

It's a good thing you stayed out of this thread instead of participating in it in an excruciatingly stupid fashion, you slimy whiny bitch.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:50 pm)

Oh my fucking God, you fucking idiot.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Magic Juan
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:55 pm)

Woah, woah, woah, you guys had an entire thread of feminism and you didn't tell me???
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 pm)

Man, Chris wasn't kidding.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Magic Juan
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 pm)

Hey Vito-

What the fuck man!!!!!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:57 pm)

Just a bunch of guys, hanging out on the internet, discussing feminism and rape without a single woman around. You know, just regular cool guy stuff Cool

Magic Juan
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:59 pm)

Alright!!!

*rolls up sleeves*

Who's got an opinion??!?
Magic Juan
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 pm)

My favourite post so far is MADali's post on the first page:

"Media has been telling people that rape is wrong!"

I'm not sure what commercials explored the concept of negative and positive liberty when I was a kid, but I'm pretty sure they revolved around drunk driving, not doing drugs and praying to God. Unless you were to read a newspaper and see that rape was a crime, rape education was non-existent. I don't even think my liberal, progressive high school on the outskirts of Chicago had one class where someone explicitly told males that if they were drunk with a girl and she was beyond intoxicated, that it was a bad idea to start making out with her.
ALDP
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:04 pm)

Oh great, Morgan is here to RedPill up the thread.
Sporkism
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm)

There's really nothing to say.

Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 pm)

Yeah, hit the bricks Morgan. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you're an authority on having things forcibly shoved into your vagina. We don't appreciate your snark, lady.
Sporkism
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm)

For what it's worth, while I respect those who wish to adhere to traditional gender roles in relationships or life in general, I think a lot of RedPill/PUA philosophy is sort of nuts.

As for everything else, if being an alive person with access to the Internet in the last couple years has shown me anything, it's that the narrative is certainly getting steamrolled into the direction of hyper-awareness and discussion. If this leads to less people getting raped, great! I'm doubtful that any amount of awareness or discussion will affect people who are actually just violent shitheads to the core, though. But perhaps that's more a mental health issue.

Sporkism
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm)

SEX = DEATH = SEX

ALDP
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 pm)

MADali, I dispute your contention that a selection of posters on Google Image Search is an accurate portrayal of where discourse on a subject is centered. I'm glad to see that the poster-making consensus seems to favor my point of view but I don't think it reflects the attitudes of people in general.

I would have to watch the shows to give a verdict on how they handled their rape plots. I still disagree with you that merely featuring rape in a TV show constitutes a serious statement about rape.
ALDP
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 pm)

I don't understand why you and Chris think Tumblr is The World We All Live In and Reddit is just a silly anomaly, Morgan.
Sporkism
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm)

I wouldn't even be aware of any of these topics if it weren't for their gaining popularity in media and other mainstream spaces. I realize it's a minority, but it's an extremely loud minority.

You'll have to forgive me if I find hilarity in this shift of opinion here from a bunch of guys who spent a fair chunk of their lives calling me and other women stupid whores.

Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:09 pm)

That's called satire.
ALDP
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:23 pm)

Morgan has a problem with loud minorities.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 pm)

You spent a fair chunk of your life not calling yourself Momo so I guess we can all change, HUH.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:27 am)

Sick burns all around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: