FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the konami code... for women!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:11 pm)

Post     Re: the konami code... for women!

I really want Utils to post about The Game!
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:56 pm)

He knows you do. He knows we all do.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 pm)

I talked about Double Your Dating with moonlittile but she couldn't get past him saying how women like soap operas and romance novels. Way to miss the point slut!!!!
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:36 am)

Are black people really good at getting chicks, or is that just a stereotype. Because TL sure seems to suck at it.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:08 pm)

Wow, what did I do to piss you off?
kakarot52
(Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:53 pm)

They are massively good with women, yet white guys are still alpha even nerdy white guys theoretically have the option of resorting to ethnic women but dont do it out of laziness.

That and black is a lot more niche. Only white women really like them; and even then not a majority. Everyone else likes white (Especially Italian).
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am)

I bet the worst at getting chicks are Indians.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:23 am)

Please Utils~ won't you help out your old pal PHM?

On a related note, I found a video of this black dude explaining why Elliot Rodger doesn't attract women at 7:00, which was made BEFORE he went on the shooting spree.

"This is the danger I was telling you about watching animes. You see this shit, he's acting like an anime character!"

Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:17 am)

Haha, I love this dude doing the commentary.

Hahaha, @ 13 minutes!

Pay attention, fellas.
Utils
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:55 am)

I actually watched, well listened, to that entire fucking video. I don't think I disagreed one time. But if all his videos are like this you're not really going to learn much PUA from him. He tells you stuff but doesn't really explain much. So when he tells you he doesn't pay for dates it comes off as bragging instead of advice.

I find Elliot Rodger really ugly and his personality a complete disaster but PUA will help you overcome looks anyway.

Examples of men you see with hot younger chicks:

- Older Guy
- Ugly Guy
- Young Good Looking Guy
- Rich Guy
- Poor Guy
- Random Race Guy
- The So-Called "Bad" Boy
- Overweight Guy

You've seen all these types of guys with hot chicks. Your looks matter more to YOU than they do to the chick. Anybody can get girls. I'm not going to even say almost anybody because I don'y want to plant doubt in your head. But yes, it's not impossible. If you're willing to put in the work you can start fucking inside of a year depending on how bad you are socially.

But yeah, there's tons of PUA sites out there. I'm not the one to teach you. Seek out the sites. They do cost money but it's worth it. And don't fucking start trying to use EVERYBODY'S method! Find a PUA you like and stick with that. Read one ebook. Memorize it. Study it. Learn it. THEN move on to the next thing once you've mastered it. I don't recommend pirating a giant lot of ebooks because you'll be overwhelmed and won't know where to start.

And if you make a monetary investment I feel you'll be more willing to do the work than if you got it for free.

Anyway, here is a good jumping off point. It's an amazing read. I used to have this problem and when I look back at all the times it's prevented me from getting laid I kick myself. Fuck! I used to be bad at reading cues as well. Fuck all the bullshit you see in movies on how to court women. If you take that shit slow you'll never get laid.

www.themodernman.com/blog/55-reasons-why-nice-guys-fail-with-women.html
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:25 pm)

My favorite is Chateau Heartiste.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com

Roissy and his followers are scum, and the content there is going to disgust the shit out of those of the socio-political bent that is currently fashionable at FTU, but I admire his writing skill and he's unpleasantly right about a lot of things!
ALDP
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:30 pm)

duh im chris
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 am)

Pee-yew, eh?
Utils
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:37 pm)

PickUp Artist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: