FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transgendereds 4: Days of Excretion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Utils
(Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 am)

Post     Transgendereds 4: Days of Excretion

Don't see it for the plot or anything. It's not even as funny as the last ones. Go see it if you're into special effects. Bay is a competent director no matter what anybody says. The guy really know how to shoot an action scene...Well, NOW he does. You actually see the robots fighting and doing stuff. Way less quick cuts than before. Shit looks REAL on the screen.

And I watched it in 3D because, why not?

So yeah, it all looks great and convincing. Just see it for special effects, nothing more.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 pm)

Post     Re: Transgendereds 4: Days of Excretion

Thanks, I was wondering about that.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 pm)

I wouldn't even see it for the special effects. I'll concede that the fight scenes look better and use less quick cuts but the CGI looks like fucking shit and at no point is it convincing that the actors are sharing the same space with the robots. One of the autobots has a fucking trenchcoat. I think the biggest crime of all is that the movie goes on and on and on for what feels like a million years beyond when you want it to end.

The action scenes are a boring shitfeast of endless shooting and explosions. None of it actually effects anything until the plot needs it to, which as I mentioned is after like an hour of watching. And that's just my gripe about the special effects, every other aspect of the movie is as bad or worse.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm)

It wasn't as shitty as I expect it to be, so I kind of enjoyed myself. But you really nailed the biggest problem with the movie; that shit never ends. There were like three places where it SHOULD have probably ended, but they were like, "Nope. This movie is going to be three hours long."
Utils
(Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:43 pm)

I did check my phone phone a few times to check the time.
My Head Hurts 90
(Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:13 am)

I didn't mind this so much, but I think that's mostly because I watched a much worse movie before it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: