FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

***CHRIS PSAROS TIME***
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 pm)

Post     ***CHRIS PSAROS TIME***

So, I don't necessarily believe in conspiracies or am paranoid about aliens but the years 2013/204 are fucking crazy shit right now in terms of large, supranational organizations having control over the populace.

1) The NSA scandal - The National Security Agency admitted that they have the ability to basically spy on anyone on the planet and that they spy on all Americans and somehow people are still posting their phone numbers on facebook constantly and having google chat conversation without being encrypted in Tor. The government can basically use anything you have ever done over the last 7 years against you with no problem and no one gives a shit. The Washington Post published topsecretamerica.com (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret-america/) to warn people that the federal government is spending billions of dollars to retain spying supremacy and no one gives a flying fuck! This along with the War on Terror/Drugs etc and other conflicts against ideological constructs and threats means we are basically living in 1984.

2) Oligarchic corruption - Basically, any politician who does not tow the capitalist/oligarch line gets thrown under the bus. The NSA won't even divulge to senators/house representatives if they are spying on them! Probably only Bernie Sanders is safe because everyone expects him to be a gay drug dealer. It's either support huge corporations or those huge corporations will use large swaths of undisclosed funds to destroy your political career and send you back to a private practice where you can enforce drug laws against black people.

3) Alien Ant Farm is still a shitty band.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm)

Post     Re: ***CHRIS PSAROS TIME***

Magic Juan Janie Magic Juan Janie
kakarot52
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm)

The NSA has existed since like 1947, magic juan
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:31 pm)

You can say that you don't believe in conspiracies, but you're only a tiny dickhair short if you're even thinking about stuff along these lines.

Well done!
Magic Juan
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm)

Everything I am writing makes complete sense to me and I can't imagine anyone disagreeing.
Seika
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 pm)

*writes garlic jr comparisons*
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 pm)

Most political conspiracies are either true, or are at the very least, extremely possible.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:23 am)

The type of person who is categorically dismissive of conspiracy theories has no less a psychological problem than the type of person who is categorically accepting of them.

There is something seriously wrong with the reality of a person who thinks that the government/media/popular perception have everything more or less right and that there are no major secrets and agendas among those who hold the money and political capital.

What, like every single mental bias and social pressure isn't trying to convince that everything's okay?

Like the type of person who is attracted to and attains money and power isn't motivated by sociopathic self-interest, and such people don't wield their power in covert association to achieve mutual, evil ends?

Seriously, conspiracy theories might be retarded, but those who think that there aren't any conspiracies are retarded too.

waek up sheeple
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:48 am)

Here are some conspiracies, and my position on them:

Lincoln Assassination = No conspiracy, Booth acted alone, I'm okay with that.

Holocaust = Not a conspiracy, actually happened (though there is likely some element of embellishment)

JFK Assasination = absolute 100% conspiracy. JFK was killed by the CIA and anybody can do the research to confirm this.

Feminism (second wave) = Psy-op created by the Rockefellers and other wealthy groups employing Marxist social theory to brainwash women into wanting to work so that the other half of the population could be taxed. It took on a life of its own of course, and now a couple generations of completely fucked up men and women is the result. See: tumblr

Moon landing = Not staged. Sure, they went to the moon.

9/11 = Look, I don't know who to point the finger at here as to who did it, but only retards who are blind and don't understand physics can't see that those towers were clearly blown the fuck up, and that's all you really need to know to seal the deal on this (never mind the Pentagon and flight 93 and all the other billion bizarre things and coincidences). I don't think "it was the government" but rather rogue elements in high places in government that were complicit with it going down. Probably carried out by foreign intelligence, most likely the Mossad/Israel.

Osama bin Laden's death = FUCKING BULLSHIT, OH MY GOD. Like, the most embarrassingly transparent staged-ass bullshit ever. Bin Laden had been dead for probably a decade before Seal Team 6 AMURRRUKA FKKK YEAAAH "killed" him (they most likely killed a body double) again. The powers-that-be just wanted closure on that storyline. duhh, no body, no pictures, we buried at sea, hrr? hrrrr?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:41 am)

I don't think I've ever heard the theory that second wave feminism was a psy-op.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:40 am)

What do you think about the NWO/Illuminati?

This rap song does a good job explaining it:

MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 am)

The Osama Bin Ladin killing was ridiculous. The whole Osama plot line from the beginning was ridiculous. I like the part where, after 911, he immediately releases a video saying he was not behind it, but then some time later, "he" released another video that it was actually him. No one ever mentioned the first video anymore, as if it was some plot hole, and everyone decided to just ignore it.
MADali
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 am)

In a way, one of the great things is that no matter what they sell, people buy it, so the stories are getting more and more silly every year. No efforts are being put into it. Like when the leaks happened, it initially made some news on the headlines, but the idea of the leak made the headlines, because otherwise no matter, what information was leaked, and no matter which nation or leader was incriminated, nothing came out of it. In any country. Business just went on as usual.
Action Hank
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 am)

kakarot52
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm)

JFK was obviously a conspiracy (maybe not a high level one, but obviously).

second wave feminism, there is some truth to that; for instance French feminist simone de boubisfidsdsfdf was sold more to the american public than the french one; and the french just followed our lead while north american cunts whine about how europe is so much more feminists (while knowing absolute shit about french culture).

9/11 both the theorists and the skeptics are right. Extrememely fishy but what's overlooked is that would be incredibly difficult to cover up (broad daylight, liberal city, adequate civil liberties at the time, higher publicity with more logistics involed than an assasination, etc.)

This would be pretty much the world's hardest cover up which is why I think it was real.

Ace is an idiot if he dismisses all of these, but oh well.
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:52 pm)

The women in the workforce one is pretty fucking dumb and I don't think 9/11 can feasibly an inside job because of how complex the cover up would have to be.

The Osama Bin Laden thing definitely fits into the United States fighting an evil other and as a way for us to keep us on our toes. Like Obama, upon assuming the presidency, found out it was fake and got embarassed and hired the director from The Hurt Locker to stage everything and then they put out the movie because why not also profit from killing him while we're at it????

I do think the modern Republican party has been actively conspiring to pit women against black people, mexicans against everyone, and now it's blowing up in their face and all minorities hate them.
Fagzilla
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:39 pm)

Well, that's why I said that most of the actual work required to carry 9/11 out (rigging the towers, for example) was done by foreign intelligence. It's possible that only a dozen or so Americans in high places knew about the operation. So there really aren't that many people who would have to keep the secret. And plenty of elements of it could have been carried out by giving orders to people who wouldn't necessarily know what they were doing or why they were doing it. It's very easy to compartmentalize peoples' knowledge in a military-style command structure. Thousands of people can be made to be unknowingly complicit in something awful by just following orders.

I put the feminism thing in there mainly to troll. Honestly I'm more of a *SHRUG* on that particular theory.

As for Ace, I'll just quote what I read the other day on Metapedia: "conspiracy theory means 'no! don't look there' in Jewspeak"

fkn' joo
Action Hank
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 pm)

I stand by my post.
Action Hank
(Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 pm)

There is a clear demarcation between skepticism and conspiratorial obsession. You can not trust things, and that is okay, but to go as far as think that everything and anything that goes wrong in the world has some scheming conscious behind it is giving far too much credit to human intelligence.

My eyes are rolling so hard that they've popped out of my head!
Fagzilla
(Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:31 am)

jew thought control
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: