FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook and shit!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Mon May 05, 2014 6:21 pm)

Post     Facebook and shit!

Here are my thoughts on FTUers' presence on Facebook:

ALDP: ALDP is back in action on Facebook! After a long hiatus, he doesn't seem to post as much, but he's definitely my number one FTU bro on facebook.

Andre: I didn't mean to go alphabetically, I swear! Andre has a preferred online presence in that he rarely inundates anyone's newsfeed with status updates, and instead makes insightful comments or a witty remark.

Peter: Seems really happy which constantly makes me feel like he's trolling.

Chris: He doesn't smile in a lot of his photos Sad

Morgan: I really hope that Morgan survives this period of prolonged depression and finds a method of pulling herself out of it! That being said, seeing someone actually post about their actual state of mind and their struggle with mental illness is refreshing considering that Facebook exists so that rich, white people can flaunt their successes at everyone else.

Servbot: I guess he's gay now.

Clotho: always gay

Username: Whenever his name pops up I think of his Ninja Gaiden site.

Dike Munn: I probably post on his statuses way too often but they are directly related to things I am interested in so w/e ()()=====)

Vito Mazzarino: I guess Vito is the first forever alone blogger to get married or something.

Me: I am in front of a computer all day at work so I have the eternal urge to post as incessantly as I can. Also, every time I post I feel excruciating pain because I feel like there was a time when I cared to write extremely sarcastic and layered bullshit and now I can't be bothered to spell correctly.

I don't think I am friends with anyone else!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon May 05, 2014 6:43 pm)

Post     Re: Facebook and shit!

Woah, Servbot IS gay.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Magic Juan
(Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm)

Nothing you say is particularly inflammatory to me but I'm guessing that invariably you'll piss off someone I know.
Magic Juan
(Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 pm)

I forgot Eric Chow, but he has basically completely disassociated himself from FTU so I guess I can't be bothered. We talk a lot about metal music and Icewind Dale.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon May 05, 2014 7:28 pm)

I can contribute to this!

Jason: I forgot that I was Facebook friends with Jason.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon May 05, 2014 10:22 pm)

I don't know if Calvin is actually gay or if he's so comfortable with his sexuality that he has no problem doing weird gay shit with his friend.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon May 05, 2014 11:58 pm)

Aren't we friends on Facebook, Magic Juan?

I don't know who I'm friends with on facebook because I forget the real names and their FTU names.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Tue May 06, 2014 2:14 am)

I'm glad we could find a good transition between Facebook and the board.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 am)

Servbot is gay?

That's a reference to "My Head Hurts 90 is black?".
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue May 06, 2014 10:04 am)

PunkAsss: ???
Mike Dunn
(Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 am)

I can add to this:

Punkasss: If you know a place that can book his band for a show, he would really like for you to PM him.

John Buis: Is unable to like a status update without liking every single comment in the same chain, including all of his own. Makes a lot of cheesy scrambled eggs.
Magic Juan
(Tue May 06, 2014 6:38 pm)

Sorry Mad Mohammad Ali Abedi, I haven't seen any of your updates in forever. I didn't hide you from my timeline so IDK
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed May 07, 2014 3:11 pm)

Big Fagot: it turns out that Peter's sense of humor is compartmentalized to FTU. He's very normal on Facebook, and it's adorable!!!!

PunkAsss: PunkAsss is like "awww man, fuuuuuuck...." all the time. I don't know how else to explain it.

Mike Dunn: I read his posts and say, "mmm hmm. OK." I feel nothing.

Servbot: **SO PRECIOUS**

Andre: Andre

Vito: Vito is pretty good.

Morgan: easily the best FB of all FTUers. With Morgan, it's always something! Her feed is a place of constant mirth and tragedy. What's going to happen next?!?

Magic Juan: his posts are interesting, because he posts on political/social topics in this weird way where I can't tell if he's being literally or ironically progressive.

Leitch: man, speaking of progressive. Unnnngh, muh privulege. Posts way too many links to shitty "teach men not to rape!!!"-style feminist propaganda. Haven't any of you fuckers ever heard of Camille Paglia? Now THAT's feminism!

ALDP, Jason, Clotho, and Username: I didn't even know they had Facebooks.
ALDP
(Wed May 07, 2014 3:44 pm)

Camille Paglia exists for misogynists to claim that they're actually feminists.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Wed May 07, 2014 4:17 pm)

I'm surprised Leitch is such a feminist. He seemed like his schtick was making people believe he was the opposite when he posted here.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed May 07, 2014 6:26 pm)

What's the point of being genuine on Facebook? It just causes needless suffering to your grandma who has to read it.

Being genuine nowhere is the new hotness.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed May 07, 2014 6:45 pm)

I don't use MyFace or whatever it's called because I'm not a faggot!!

Also no friends Sad
Magic Juan
(Wed May 07, 2014 8:21 pm)

Despites: sucking/fucking ding dongs
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm)

I actually like Leitch on Facebook. It's not what I would have expected, but it kind of makes sense when you think about the fact that he was homeless a few times.

Except the baseball stuff. I don't give a shit about baseball.
ALDP
(Wed May 07, 2014 10:54 pm)

I need to get Leitch on FB!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: