FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A DAY IN THE LIFE: A PLAY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm)

Post     Re: A DAY IN THE LIFE: A PLAY

I should start a thread where you, MADali, and I have a roundtable discussion about feminism and race.

I have the shittiest face right now, thinking about it!!!
kakarot52
(Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 am)

no, we have laready beat those topics to death. it would only be good because it would piss ALDP off, so yeah
(Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:46 pm)

Well duh, that's the point.
kakarot52
(Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:20 am)

I realized that German women actually aren't so bad......a little underrated in looks and manners.

So, I rescind a lot of criticism of western women. But that's the point; I can't stand american women and I never understood people who think other western women are just as bad.

I mean, if you think Canadian or English women are, fine. That's at least possible.

But continental women don't even come close to how shrill american women are. I know MADali and Ace think Brit women are worse but I am kinda surprised how few people here can detect how shrill american women are. Granted we all come from very different parts of the country but still.

In my experience, american women grossly over-estimate the amount of moral authority they carry.
(Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:15 pm)

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:52 pm)

Because English women have this broken, inbred look about then, while Scottish chicks are mousy and cute. Same with Irish girls.

Somehow, the mix of Celt, Roman, Germanic, Scandinavian, and Norman ethnicities made English women look like white trash. Or at least the English who were living in Edinburgh back in 2000.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:31 pm)

Japanese koreac, white chinese and. White american
kakarot52
(Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:02 am)

I think what happened is the normans and vikings abducted all the attractive women in England and took them back to france or scandinavia.

That said, I am deeply suspicious of anyone who can detect looks or unromantican behavior in euro women but not american women. It's like their blind, gay or are rich liberals who only hang out with women who eat organic food or something.

American women are NUTS, they just don't wear it on their sleeve in the same way.

That said, I do confess that all of you have had american girlfriends whereas I am just whining about annoying college kids or baby boomers or whatever. I just thought it was never that hard to detect unless you come from a REALLY nice town (ie newport or a california beach babe town like Santa Cruz).
(Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 pm)

German women are in my top spot for the most attractive honky race. They also have the best accents. Hooray for the Fatherland!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm)

German women are in my top five. Certain French POV's produced sexy women.
Mike Dunn
(Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:48 pm)

Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:25 am)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: