FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am posting this to be manly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:46 pm)

Post     I am posting this to be manly

And acknowledge the superiority of GImp MAsks, above the admins and above justice
(Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:41 am)

Post     Re: I am posting this to be manly

GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 am)

God damn you Clotho
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 pm)

I thought of a joke today. Well, a punchline to a joke.

It would be the final panel of a webcomic, which would be a drawing of a large, anthropomorphic ceiling fan, and the fan is saying "...I'm a big fan!"

Now I just need to manufacture the scenario. And have a webcomic.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:01 pm)

bitch chris

Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:34 pm)

kck...
kakarot52
(Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:29 pm)

There was no way that could possibly be anticipated Chris.
(Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 pm)

There's no way you could have not anticipated me posting to bump this up

Golly, I have two threads about me. You see, this is where hard work gets you

Hey, if you think this is a spam or troll, talk to the mad king perrier and outland. I am all for there being as many threads about me as possible, cause you duders are the ones that are giving me an arena to take my talents to this forum and join in on the fun

Anyhow, Kisame died the manliest death in Naruto. Seriously, summon sharks to eat you alive after biting your tongue off and destroying some medieval planks and shit (why the FUCK was he in a stockade? A STOCKADE), pretty neat. Well, once again Zabuza's name comes up, but the tearful goodbye to the twink ... God

*giggle giggle*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: