FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life is a nightmare
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 pm)

Post     Life is a nightmare

UM, this is the alternative gay chat!
Magic Juan
(Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 pm)

Post     Re: Life is a nightmare

20 hasidic Jews in my neighbourhood saw me naked today. I had gone outside to smoke a fag (hehe, a cigarette) and I guess I didn't realize I was naked underneath the robe and it fluttered up and one of the bearded, orthodox men screamed and turned away.
Magic Juan
(Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 pm)

Post     Ate Butt Orgy

*end play*
Magic Juan
(Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:26 pm)

Once in a while I'll see Spamdini in Montreal. I was supposed to go to his karaoke night but I recently suffered a bad concussion in a car accident and I can't really #YOLO after the hours of 5PM.

UH, so Theldorrin is alive???
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 pm)

*sits down quietly in the corner and orders a glass of water*
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm)

Magic Juan is Gimpmask?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 pm)

Oh, I see what he did there.

That was an incredibly poor attempt, as I am the one and only, but I appreciate the effort.

You lack a certain crazy, a certain sense of humor, a certain diarrhea of endless consiousness flooding anywhere and everywhere, and location is not a backwards region of villianous mongrels

I think I just set myself on fire

Gimp Mask is gay? (taje tha yt? Fucker)
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 pm)

Maybe it is because I was fatigued, but I did not notice Hashirama and Madara battling to show who is the strongest and take your women!, because Obito blew the shit out of that entire area? I don't know, but Madara is the only antagonist who really looks, walks, and talks the part. Nagato was fucking insane, and pussied the fuck out (still my favorite character). Zabuza perhaps, but he too pussied out because of his twink. Well, Orochimaru would count, as it seems nigh-EVERY character had their parents die. Itachi? He turned out to be arguably the most noble character in the series. Obito is a horrid last boss, fuck, Madara is king shit and THAT whiny windbag uses the Potara earrings to become cocksockingly overpowered? Every member of Akatsuki had legit reasoning for being a murderous fuckup except for Skeletor, who was a sadistic asshole just to be one. Kabuto was a queer. Madara was ostracized by his own clan, was forced to grapple on the floor with his mate who he experienced the world of autoerotic aasphyxiation with and then had to constantly lose to him (nevermind the whole Izuna thing), I GET THAT, but he is really just a war loving pedophile that owns a god damned Rape Cave, which scores him as number one above even the almighty Hanzo (j/k he gay).

Hmmm...I guess since in a sense I created this thread I can use it to takeit to the tin with the fellas in the 'burbs

Oh God. Well, Ive never punched out a post that did not include clicking submit, fuck it
ALDP
(Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:48 pm)

Shut the fuck up!
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 am)

I fantasize about murdering my wife.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:45 am)

Dude, that is not cool. Stop doing that.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 am)

Its helpful. Once you do that, then I'm okay, and I'm, hi honey, how was your day, but obviously, in farsi.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 am)

Tell it Magic Juan, guy, I'm just trying to bolster his brilliant thread
Mike Dunn
(Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:45 pm)

My aunt just died of alcoholism after wasting away to a senile skeleton for the better part of a year and a half. So, tell me about it!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:37 pm)

Sounds great.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 pm)

I wonder if Lexy fantasizes about murdering Chris.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 pm)

"You married?"
"I'm between marriages"
"What do you do for dick?"
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:05 pm)

I can actually be pretty mean to her, and am becoming more and more of a for-grantedness-taking ingrate when she does nice things.

But she's constantly nagging and imposing stuff on me (zip up your pants! put on your seat belt!) so it evens out.

Pardon my freedom, beeeeitch.
ALDP
(Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 pm)

*Chris opens draft email about the subversive intentionality of forgetting to zip up his pants, carefully reshapes several paragraphs, saves*
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:43 pm)

Wow, Chris acts a lot like I do in relationships. I don't know if that's disconcerting or not...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: