FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Basketball
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:00 pm)

Post     Fantasy Basketball

There's no stopping Kobe Bryant!
bitter gigatron
(Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:56 pm)

Post     Re: Fantasy Basketball

He really is better than Micheal Jordan was at any point of his career.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:03 pm)

Kobe is not better than Jordan.
bitter gigatron
(Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:06 pm)

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:40 pm)

Yeah, I don't know about Kobe being better than Jordan. The Bulls were nothing without Jordan; and with him they were factually unbeatable.

There's a reason why analysts don't even put the Bull's peak years as even in the top 10 best NBA teams; simply because Jordan WAS on the team.
Bladtman
(Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 am)

Kobe going to the finals and not winning killed all kobe/jordan comparisons forever

anyway I predict I'll go undefeated in our league. thanks for devin harris autodraft!
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 am)

This thread is about posting our own Basketball Fantasies.

In my basketball fantasy, my town holds a charity basketball tournament, and I am the Captain of my team. We're playing in the finals against the bad guys, they're shoving a lot and the ref doesn't seem to pay attention to it at all. I call a huddle and we make a plan for the last play of the game, we only need 2 points left to win it. I start with the ball and I pass it to somebody on my right, then I run towards the basket. The person with the ball passes it behind me to somebody on my left. They pass it in front of me to the original person who has run ahead of me. He throws it in the air and I jump impossibly high and catch it. I score a slam dunk, and then... then... my parents decide they're still in love, after all, and... they take back their divorce and get married again.
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:46 am)

My team is making a comeback, guys!
bitter gigatron
(Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:06 am)

Good job Mike, recovering from that 0-2 which you had nothing to do with.

I was going to comment on my fantasy asketball team but I'll use this post to praise ALDP for his great story.
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:01 am)

I would like to apologize for my story. It is not a valid Basketball Fantasy because it actually happened.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 am)

Can you fucking believe I don't have room for Tony Parker?
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am)

Yeah, even though you already have so many guys' dicks in your ass and mouth, and most people would think you well past your limit, it is still surprising to me that you don't have any more room for Tony Parker.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:25 pm)

Losing in the Finals didn't necessarily kill all Kobe-Jordan comparisons forever.

Losing the deciding game of the Finals by about forty points killed all Kobe-Jordan comparisons forever.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 pm)

Bump

Any bros wanna do fantasy bball this year?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 pm)

Uh, ok, tell me what I need to sign up for.

Adlp's post in this thread about his fantasy basketball scenario should really have this thread archived, but Kobe is not even in the same conversation as Jordan. Jordan in all seriousness in his prime in ttoday's game would easily put up an average of forty points a game.
Bladtman
(Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:21 am)

yes
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:05 pm)

Lets play Fantasy Basketball for previous years. I want Michael Jordan for all years he was active!
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:06 pm)

and also Wilt Chamberlain.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:36 am)

Michael Jordan could not coexist with any big time scorer that needs the ball all the time to be effective. I would go with Bill Russell as he had his all of his focus into rejecting the white mans hopes and dreams of having a successful basketball career, much like his hopes and dreams of being accepted by the rough negro community were dashed when they witnessed him shit on himself when he simply was ready to go softserve in a public terminal yet was rejected due to segregated bathrooms
Mike Dunn
(Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 pm)

I just did a draft for a cash league and fucked up and drafted Amir Johnson 8th by accident. So my season is basically over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: