FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GREATEST GENERALS OF ALL TIME
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm)

Post     Re: GREATEST GENERALS OF ALL TIME

Austin is a science experiment to see if you can convince everyone a fascist city is liberal

The experiment was a flaming success
(Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:52 pm)

Austin is quite simply the worst place in the world. My brother lives in brooklyn, and he visited Austin and was blown away by the way shit goeson. He said the police make the NYPD look like easy going fellas who are benign pushovers.

To me it is terrible due to the sinful state of their water treatment facilities, with the one reason why Austin should not be a target for annihilation being that they steal fucking water from San Antonio, which is probably the greatest non-media/chemical thing ever.
kakarot52
(Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm)

Austinites are fascist dipshits. Not the worst city I've been too; but it's the worst non-slum/non-ghetto/non-third world etc.

For those who would like to know more about Hannibal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViOZVomNKno

I'm wondering if Hannibal is an idiot for losing most of this troops crossing the alps; or a genius for using his remaining handful of troop to win 10 or 15 years of decisive victories.

I still wonder if Scipio is better though; not just for winning Zama but also Locri
(Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:12 pm)

I vote Gaara.

I really ought to be banned for this post.
kakarot52
(Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am)

So, it just occurred to me that Celts were in fact notable blacksmiths who invented chainmail; and that mettalurgy wasn't really a celtic weak point.

In other words, they had a knack for armories yet fought naked in paint because they could. I wonder if there are any great general who fought naked or is that why they lost? Why would anyone fight naked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: