FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nixon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:44 pm)

Post     Nixon

I understand that there was a lot more to watergate than breaking in to a hotel room, and taking over the top measure to cover it up

but so what? Nixon was a badass and I am tired of sick feminists attacking generations that they do not understand
kakarot52
(Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm)

Post     Re: Nixon

ACtually, I suppose this should be a review of the movie.

I actually enjoyed it. I thought hopkins played Nixon was better than that overrated WOP in frost-nixon who acted nothing like Nixon. Many of the scenes were well-written, though not necessarily strung together well.

Still more historically accurated than Braveheart (actually a very overrated movie)

7/10
ALDP
(Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 am)

I also like the movie a lot. There are times when I wish Hopkins looked more like him, but his mannerisms and voice and sweatiness really sell it.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 am)

Yeah, if they made a Patrick Ewing movie they'd simply need to find a blue black with distinct facial structure who sweats a lot and it would be convincing

In all actuality it could be a albino Burke as long as he was a lanky.Burke and sweat a lot
Magic Juan
(Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm)

Chaozu as Nixon
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 am)

The moat recent issue of Naruto was a lot cooler than Nixon. Or Lincoln
Or any other movies involving sweaty old guys with bad hair who are in hell with Roger Ebert, Abraham being oddly enough into playing "Roots" Laserdisc's with a tear in his eye while drinking port and doing whippets with Nixon who is extremely addicted to Daybutal --a discontinued God drug , like my klonopin+Adderall combination but on PCP and a Latino gang member, Daybutal being a combination of methamphetamine HCL and Nembutal-- and prone to slurred campaign speeches promoting Chris Benoit (a hero in hell.,he does the crippler crossface with his hard penis pressed against Roger Ebert and his softball-sized prostate) wondering WHERE JFK is

Ronald Reagan is still Gallivanting about, consorting with fellow cognitively-impaired drywall-knawing fire hydrant - linguistics. Hell is no different to him than Connecticut, or wherever his caregiver used to change his diaper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: