FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can't believe Chad Kroeger is banging my cousin!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 pm)

Post     I can't believe Chad Kroeger is banging my cousin!

Avril Lavigne is a faggot.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:21 pm)

Post     Re: I can't believe Chad Kroeger is banging my cousin!

Is she still hot?

Could you set me up to meat her by saying you know a really friendly shy fan who is crippled and is dying (who cares? They're half-truths and white lies and she never crawled into your bedroom and sit on your dick and ride you up until you're about to fill her up and then sucks her slick pussy juice of of your demon coveted dick, and is her biggest fan and I will connive my way into fucking her but ill have poked a hole in the condom and shell be ashamed and give me the child and big-time child support and use that money to become the heir to the mad king Duke Perrier
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:15 am)

Do you have any nude pix of her?
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 am)

Nickelback... wow that girl has problems...
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 pm)

Nickleback?

I wouldn't touch that baghead with a fucking molecule of my dick, now, the golden opportunity to inherit the Perrier monopoly on mineral water
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 pm)

I am seriously going to practice some dark necromancy at Theldorrin's grave so that he can end this shit.

Yogurtman, forgive me.
kakarot52
(Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:48 pm)

Magic Juan is just jealous because he has a small penis/power lever
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 am)

Oh, a post in a thread that nobody is replying to? You're not doing anything fucking different, so don't play the Jews talking about what their great grandfathers endured in Germany verHITLERISBAWS

I make a few posts in my journal thread. You guys suddenly haven't become sensitive pussies feeling your cold room thread has been ruined, as you had to battle through total fucking faggot morons littering threads with the stupidest shut imaginable. Don't enter my journal thread. I hardly reply to any thread in any other forum more than once unless I'm commenting on something funny, or having an imagination session. You're disrespectful asinine post of the week actually had more than one bad TL-aping sixword sentence, so stop going "I got a boyfriend" bitch stop lying. Dumb-ass faggot ain't nothing but an * ASSLESS CHAPS*fool. Go ahead and disappear for six days and make a another banal misnomer you anti*DONK BLOG*. Gotta stay on your routine you stately happenin' mouthpiece of queer.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 am)

Yes but he can be as fucking stupid as that alt account off his lithium of whoever you actualy are. You troll incessantly intentionally and unintentionally, but stop your damn medication and do your retard-funny act; it suits you better than reading a "ok his alt account is being serious and is still a slack -jawed simpleton" shit smears
Mike Dunn
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 pm)

ASSLESS CHAPS DONK BLOG INCORRECTLY USED BIG WORD GAY VAGUELY RACIST STATEMENT NWA REFERENCE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND THEIR DOSAGES ASSLESS CHAPS BLAH BLAH I'M SAD MORE DRUG DESCRIPTIONS I LOVE SERU FUCK YOU ALDP EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE FUNNY SKIP BAYLESS NBA STATS AFRICAN AFRICAN DARKIE SOMETHING DONK FUCK DONK BLOG NARUTO GAARA MY DICK IS HUGE THIS VIDEO GAME IS HARD AS SHIT LET ME TALK ABOUT IT IN 500 DIFFERENT POSTS DISPERSED THROUGHOUT THE BOARD FOTNS GOONS ASSLESS CHAPS HELLISH NIGHTMARE IMAGERY STOLEN FROM NAKED LUNCH NAKED LUNCH IS GOOD AMIRITE DONK BLOG
Mike Dunn
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:39 pm)

ONE TIME I PISSED ON MYSELF AND YELLED AH YOU OH KAY ONE TIME I SHIT ON MYSELF AND SAID THERE'S A LOT OF PRESSURE ON MY TORSO ONE TIME I TOOK 9817337 MG OF DEXTROMETHORPHIN AND 1890 MG OF XANAX AND 190 MG OF ADDEROL AND 11 MG OF OXYCODONE AND 919191919 MG OF DEMEROL AND I PEED ON MYSELF AND SHIT MYSELF AND ROLLED AROUND IN IT AND A RETARD LAUGHED AT ME THEN THE BLACK DARKIE AFRICAN ORDERLY CAME IN AND I SAID WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE AND SHIT MY ASS BEASTMAN ASSLESS CHAPS I AIN'T THE ONE TO GET PLAYED LIKE A POO BUTT I DON'T SEE NO RANG ON THIS FINGER ESCARTAGLIOUS MERTACULARS, NO?
Mike Dunn
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:41 pm)

DIS LIFE DIS LIFE DIS LIFE FUCK
My Head Hurts 90
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 pm)

*golf clap*
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm)

Probably the best post(s) Hangly Man has ever made.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm)

The second and third one were God awful attempts at a flame utilizing an absolutely egregious mishmash of words that seem to attempt to portray me through a story filled with excessive "clawing for whatever I can because I'm not 'bout "dislife", I'm such a surreptitiously ball of catty totally non-*DONG BLOG* banality - laden fantabulosly locutions bereft dumptruck cubicle formless blob that has uncovered obvious racism, like when I see that Guy call Andre the Dark One OH SHIT THAT WAS A LINE FROM HOUSE HES NOT REMOTELY RACIST I'M VARNISHING MY STELLAR REPUTATION WITH A METAMORPHOSIS FROM CONSIDERING THIS SLAVE -TRADER A GOD TO UNLEASHING TIM TEBOW'S HIS NAME ALL I DO IS WIN SUPERCILIOUS QUEEN NUMERO UNO POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A HALFWAY DECENT REPRESENTATION BUT I FORGOT NARUTO AND THE FACT HE QUOTED NAKED LUNCH MEANS SOMEHOW HE TRIES TI WRITE LIKE HIM OOPS HES BEEN ELOCUTION -WISE LIKE THIS BEFORE HE HEARD OF A BOOK AND HIS VERNACULAR IS FROM THE MOST MANGLED PERSONAL LEXICON IVE SEEN OH SHIT MAKING FUN OF GIMP MASK IS NOT IN STYLE ESPECIALLY WHEN. YOURE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF MEDIEVAL THEOLGY AND GEOMETRY TO DO IT IN A WAY THAT DEGENERATED INTO AN INTRAVENOUS SHOT OF NEEDING AN EDUCATION IN "DIS LIFE" AND MAYBE THE GUY DOES IT FOR FUN LOOK I BROUGHT UP POSTERS AND MISSED THE FACT I LOVE ADLP GEY TRIPLE LIFE DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH REFERRING TO A STRONG AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN AS "COLORED " OH LOOK AT THE TREES MY FAVORITE PART OF SPRING *PICTURE OF DOG*
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 pm)

Oh, you didn't read the board, just saw this thread and decided to unleash a really pathetic showing of your resolve to stop being such a flagrant homosexual.

Near the end of the first post you really ran out of Chakra. Talk about Sakura taking on edo tensei Nagato.

You forget breaking bread with the pedophiles, like Jesus would.

*FAILURE PWNED BY DA B/-\WS AGAIN*

The first part deserves a nod of approval.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 pm)

Don't listen to him. ADLP, you're a swell fella

This reminds me of the one time jalen rose stole Patrick Ewing s TV at an airport for no reason and then Dickey Simpkins took it to the tin against him
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:41 am)

I would also like to show my appreciation for Mike's posts.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:04 am)

It would make sense a degenerate aristocratic copper-skinned one would; you do realize the end of post one and post two are horrible shit, and unlike my less horrible shit, right?

The first 75% of his intoxicated on hard -drinking Boston white coons (its okay guys, I'm white and his overload of stupid shithead why I left the board posts, the majority of which worshipped me as a deity, and he drew a picture on the old facebook for me (he banned me this time around because he fucking hallucinates racism and shooting up drugs, as said, supercilious faggot) brew was okay, I thought so, with inaccuracies, but I hope that the rest you enjoy because you truly despise me with a passion and even if a picture of a bison saying cool was there you'd make love to him, because that was embarrassingly bad, .

Mike, when Chris (and I agree) say that is the best post (the second is God awful) that's an indictment against you and the veracity of parking garage dick sucking of hobos that you and your literally retarded friends take home on MPDV looking like a a failed tryout for a Ketel One commercial and take turns strangling him until he ejac. .... Now that's a pretty awesome thing, I have not seen anybody create a funny assault on my tender soul, I've seen a couple decent flames, but you're older than 22 by now, correct?

It'd be nice if you stuck around and shared some pictures with you and a dog, a picture of a fucking fuschia-colored tree accompanied with the remark "My favorite part of spring" and go LOL when somebody tells you that you were Suuccchh a riot at Marie-Jean's birthday party!

You're QBR is about 16, so you could become the shit of the forum
Join me, well, you wont be due to not liking me is like not liking Chris*-Chris is clearly a better poster don't think I'm.ccomparimj our posts--itd be its kinda trendy and fun.8s.d I'm.nodding ggg from a roxi 15 mñ MP.more post d
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 am)

I look forward to Mike Dunn's summary of that post, as I didn't read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: