FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone
           Author           Message
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:39 pm)

Post     Camping

I've wanted to go camping for a while, and even though my friends and I would occasionally talk about it, we'd never do it because they're all losers and assholes and don't like to do anything besides be faceless drones servicing our corporate overlords.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I are going to try and do it sometime in the fall, but I'm looking at campsites and they all seem like fucking resorts. They have pools and grocery stores and fucking WiFi. If I'm going to go camping, I want to do it the manly way and at least have a small chance that I'll die.

So, uh, does anyone hear ever camp?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: