FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gun control! (you probably shouldn't read this thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics

What are your feewings on guns?
Outlaw virtually all of them
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
FUCK YOU, DEY NEVER TERK MER GRRRRNS. I... KPN... M...GR! (keep things as they are)
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Outlaw outrageous shit that nobody needs like assault rifles
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Allow people to have, like, one specific kind of gun. That should be fine.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
I don't care and I'm not going to vote in this poll
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author           Message
kakarot52
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am)

Post     Re: Gun control! (you probably shouldn't read this thread)

The French are way more sexist then they think themselves. Whereas other western cultures indoctrinate women to believe western society is more sexist than it actually is (to make women more greedy and society more capitalist), French society basically indoctrinates French women to believe they are free. Which is better, but feminism sucks.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am)

Yeah, I kind of BALKED at that Internet/anti-woman thing too!

Is it because there exist 15 year old boy retards on 4chan who will backlash idiotically against a girl retard on Kickstarter?

What about the Internet is "anti-woman?" Is it, like, a section of it?

Does every single thing posted on the entire tumblr.com domain maybe balance things out a little?
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:32 am)

Every single thing about a woman from the west seems to be to just spoil people's fun. They are like the little sister of a boy who whines to her mom that her older brother and his friends aren't letting her play with them and moms like ALDP go, "Let your little sister play with you" and then the little boy is forced to let her join their group and she doesn't understand shit and spoils everyone's fun because she is a little cunt that should get her own group of friends and play with them.

I followed Chris link and I didn't read it completely but it seemed like some bitch on a crusade to complain about female characters in video games. Well, make YOUR OWN creation reflecting how you want your gender to be represented. Women expect us to always fix their shit, and we usually do, because if we leave it up to them, they fuck it up even more.

Every thing they complain about is their own damn fault and how they love the thing they complain about. I constantly read about some cunt complaining about how fashion brands and such present only thin girls. Well, they aren't marketing their crap to us men, they are marketing it to the female segment. If that shit didn't work and women didn't buy their stuff, then it wouldnt continue.

Or how about them complaining about women in tv and then liking the sort of shit like "Sex in the City" and "Girls". I have not seen either, so sorry if I got the shows wrong and it is actually about the brilliance of women scientists or mathematicians solving crime using their intellect. But its probably about cunts being cunts 24/7.

Supporting feminism is completely retarded. If women want something, let them do it themselves. Because if you help them, then not only will you fuck things up for men, but then the women realize that they don't really like it that much and want to leave, but by then, they have spoiled the game for all of us.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 am)

Women in your society are emotionally and sexually disastisfied because you people actually listen to what they say, but they DO NOT know what the FUCK they want.
kakarot52
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:46 am)

Women want freedom and respect like anyone else. Women often have an easier time getting these things; but for that reason don't realize how hard these things are to actually achieve.

Western women are probably the unhappiest women in the world and, like some gay hippy (though this is being unfair to gay hippies), think it's just because people aren't liberal enough, when a society such as UK and in some respects the USA are grossly unequal in every respect BUT the treatment of women (an obvious point which will be denied for that reason).

Watch ALDP deny this and act as if the difference between a an and a woman is the difference between a white and a black, a rich and a poor, and so on.
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 am)

Hahaha Jesus Christ. MADali, do you think that your post was too retarded to respond to because it wasn't long enough?

It's funny because you hate the west but we invented rock and roll and we make all the movies you like and our sanctions are going to bleed you dry and this is all you've got. This is your... LAST STAND.
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 am)

I don't hate everything about the west.
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 am)

Maybe the three of you are more conscious of the correctives that you find distasteful than you are of the adversity that has brought them about.
kakarot52
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:24 am)

Yes, adversity means that freedom and honour are not handed about by feminists. Nor, ALDP, is your own lack of liberty and honour the fault of non-feminists

im probably drunk and dont realize it
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 am)

MADali, please don't hurt any other people when you commit suicide.
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:49 am)

Women need to prove that they can be as funny and competent as Jon Allen, Chris Psaros, Josh Bender, and all the other beneficiaries of the Y chromosome's inborn humor and talent.
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:06 am)

Weren't you the guy who studied statistics?
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 am)

Anyway, I think I'm more respectful to women than feminist men, because I don't treat them like children that need to be given priviledges. No one gave us anything, and I expect women to do it on their own.

Imam Ali (pbuh) said that rights are not given, they are taken.
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:13 am)

Yes. Do you envision the study of statistics as something that fosters respect for laypersons making moronic attempts to spruce up their bullshit ideology with incorrect technical language?
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 am)

Women in Iran have ridicolous priviledges. If they give birth, they have 6 months PAID LEAVE, and for 2 years after coming back to work, they get to leave 1:30 hours earlier to breastfeed their children.

But if you cancel that law, they are like waaaaaa unfair to mothers, and if you don't hire them because of this they are waaaaa unfair to women
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 am)

You'll say anything Laughing
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:19 am)

Everything in our generation is messed up. Women want to be like men, and men are becoming feminine, and everyone is unhappy.

"The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, cursed effeminate men and masculine women."
ALDP
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 am)

What a witty and original premise. Are people allowed to own firearms in Iran? I feel like anything short of a bullet in the head is just going to result in a 500 word blog post rating your suicide attempt a B-.
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 am)

Firearms are banned in Iran, but my father did smuggle a pistol out of the army when he was a soldier.

I think we may still have that, but I'm not sure where he keeps it. I think they got rid of it (or they say they did) when 2-3 years ago, my uncle's wife and my uncle got in an argument and she threatened to leave him and was staying at her parents and my uncle took the gun and when they wouldn't open,he shot at the door and left. Since my uncle has a bit of psychological problems, I think they got rid of the gun after that, since it was probably likely that he would shoot someone.

Which reminds me of another story about the gun. I might have told this story before. This was before I was born. My mother was pregnant with a girl and she was supposed to give birth and was very unhealthy. My father wanted to take my mother to the nearby major city (we live in a small town) because he was concerned, but the doctor reassured him that there was no need. Well, on giving birth, the baby died. So, my father was pissed off and blamed the doctor, so when he heard the news, he rushed home to get the gun and shoot the doctor. When he arrived at the hospital, the staff saw what he was intending to do, so they quickly warned the doctor, who had to escape via the window and run away. He was never seen again.
MADali
(Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 am)

I think I've told both stories before. We're at the stage of our relationship where we have shared all of our anecdotes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: