FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gun control! (you probably shouldn't read this thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics

What are your feewings on guns?
Outlaw virtually all of them
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
FUCK YOU, DEY NEVER TERK MER GRRRRNS. I... KPN... M...GR! (keep things as they are)
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Outlaw outrageous shit that nobody needs like assault rifles
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Allow people to have, like, one specific kind of gun. That should be fine.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
I don't care and I'm not going to vote in this poll
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author           Message
ALDP
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:12 pm)

Post     Re: Gun control! (you probably shouldn't read this thread)

Most of the attackers have been mentally disturbed men involved in personal disputes or unable to adjust to the rapid pace of social change in China, underscoring grave weaknesses in the antiquated Chinese medical system’s ability to diagnose and treat psychiatric illness.

It's hard not to see the parallels with white American men who feel alienated from Chinese society and whose illnesses aren't being addressed by Chinese medical practitioners.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 am)

School shootings are bad and I don't like them.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 am)

America is a failed society.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 am)

The problems with your society has all been address by Matthew Outland, feminism, the south, and niggers.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:50 am)

The coverage of these things always hits me totally unmoved, but then I keep pawing through it and unfailingly end up hitting *THE STORY*, or the picture or video or whatever, that blindsides me and unexpectedly flips the switch. I can feel it out there with this one in particular, the ever-present threat that any second I'm going to click on the wrong thing and be emotionally affected.

So this time I think I'm probably just going to stop here and quit while I'm ahead!
MADali
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:15 am)

The news articles are always the same. It seriously seems like they have been copy and pasted from previous incidents with almost the same quotes. So boring.
MADali
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:27 am)

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting-color/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

"Who could do something like this?"

Several months ago,
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-02-29/chardon-ohio-school-shooting-tj-lane/53309676/1

"Who could do something like this?"
MADali
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:31 am)

One thing I have noticed from all this new articles throughout the year is that they quotations are either "how did this happen???" or "we have to heal together" sorts, but rarely do we have quotes from angry parents saying things like, "THE FUCKING ASSHOLE SHOULD BE RIPPED TO BITS!! ARRGGHH!!"

Its always hugs and tears and healing and "What you have to do is hug them and just be with them and cry with them."
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:56 pm)

Madali, would you make an anti-gun post so I can respond with something about the lawmakers in your country (Saudi Arabia, right?) unfairly taking domestic violence and scimitars away from you?
ALDP
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 pm)

Does MADali think that these shooting rampages typically end with suspects in custody?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 pm)

The Colorado one was kind of jarring in how it didn't follow that part of the standard narrative.

It was like, "wait, he's still alive??? What the fuck?"
MADali
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 am)

The gun laws in USA really ARE retarded.
Fagzilla
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 am)

shut the fuck upo brown man you don't know what its like to be free
MADali
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 am)

Chris, you're the only person awake at this time on the forum and I'm at work, so lets talk about some stuff.

What do you want to talk about?
Fagzilla
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 am)

busy, bro
MADali
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am)

I'm kind of surprised I keep getting promoted, given how little I work.

I've always told my friends that its not how hard you work, but how hard you seem to work.
MADali
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:26 am)

The key to management is delegation.

Whenever someone comes to you with a problem, just say, "Well, how would YOU solve it?" and nod your head for a few seconds and then go, "That's great. Go do it and keep me updated." And you've done an awesome, 21st century leadership job. They feel empowered, they feel motivated, you've shown yourself as an example of a progressive manager, and you can use the time to waste on the internet.
Magic Juan
(Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:18 pm)

This is correct
ALDP
(Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm)

Hahaha you're so fucking retarded!

IF ONLY ADAM LANZA HAD SEEN A PSYCHIATRIST!!!!!
ALDP
(Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:54 pm)

Nothing real happened after mass murder/suicides at secondary schools, high schools, colleges, workplaces, and places of worship. Is an elementary school shooting different in any way?

Yes, people do have a different reaction to kindergarteners getting mowed down than they do to adults or older children getting mowed down. People feel especially protective of young children. Glad I could clear that up for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: