FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gun control! (you probably shouldn't read this thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics

What are your feewings on guns?
Outlaw virtually all of them
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
FUCK YOU, DEY NEVER TERK MER GRRRRNS. I... KPN... M...GR! (keep things as they are)
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Outlaw outrageous shit that nobody needs like assault rifles
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Allow people to have, like, one specific kind of gun. That should be fine.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
I don't care and I'm not going to vote in this poll
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 pm)

Post     Re: Gun control! (you probably shouldn't read this thread)

Has anybody tried asking Canada and Mexico how much it's worth to them to effect this policy change in the US?
ALDP
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:10 am)

I'm not sure what the joke is but nobody ever asks Canada and Mexico what they want
ALDP
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 am)

We just sit here between them like a fat horrible beast that sucks in drugs and Justin Bieber while hemorrhaging machine guns!!!
Mike Dunn
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 am)

Theldorrin, you think it's okay for politicians to violate the constitution without first ratifying an amendment?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 am)

I was going to say it might be worth a couple trillion dollars to blow up the second amendment, but both sides of that arrangement strengthen the US government, so no dice. As I was!

It would be pretty cool if we banned guns and all the murderers in Baltimore and shit had to use katanas and chainsaws and poison darts.
Theldorrin
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 am)

Amend it, then.
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 am)

Fat chance of THAT amendment making it through.
Theldorrin
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:17 am)

Another thing to do would be to emphasize the well regulated militia part, so that the lack of regulation is unconstitutional.
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 am)

Yeah, I'm curious if there is actually a legal basis for the totally batshit contemporary reading of the 2nd amendment, or if it is something that has been gradually constructed extra-legally by the NRA.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 pm)

Just create more fees and stuff that when someone owns a gun they need a psyche eval every X amount of time frame 6 months or 1 year. Those this will not stop untracked guns and people running around doing whatever obviously legally obtained guns are still used in crimes of passion and what not.

Maybe they should give a guy/girl a fake gun and stage a spouse cheating on them to see how they react and if they do not go for the gun to kill the cheaters then they are allowed to own one.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 pm)

It would probably be better to check for people who buy a large amount of weapons in a short period of time and observe them to make sure they're not running guns out of the country.

As far as preventing shit like this, I don't know what you could reasonably do. It doesn't take much to kill a whole bunch of people. That dude at Fort Hood killed 13 people and wounded 29 with just a single handgun. Hell, making bombs is probably more effective and harder to track. Look at Oklahoma City. I kind of feel like the cat's out of the bag, so it's better to do what you can to stop the illegal gun trade and stick to the gun registration shit we already have. Sometimes it fails, but if you're enough of a fuckhead, you'll be able to get a gun illegally anyway.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:01 pm)

By the way, there were 100 murders in Iraq on Monday. This post does not advance a gun-related agenda.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 pm)

A friend of mine's father was a drug dealer in his youth, and he claims that 30 years ago gangbangers didn't have guns and they fought each other with nunchuks and shit. I assumed he was full of crap, but then I saw him with a set of nunchuks once and he obviously knew what the fuck he was doing!

The point is, I support gun control because I want to see drug dealers fighting with ninja weapons.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:18 pm)

I'm not gonna lie: whatever the mysterious impulse that drives it, I've had the urge to STIR THE POT here these last few days. Pretty horny for it!

But the Election Saga (I've decided to name them all sagas, like DBZ) took a lot out of me, partly because I didn't even mean for it to happen!

So I think what I'd really like to watch is other people argue, so I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this thread, and if anybody wants to, you know, say something about the school shooting, they should probably feel safe to go right ahead and do that. I'm sure your opinion will be listened to and respectfully weighed.

So just, go ahead and do that. Perhaps Matthew Outland or Mike Dunn have something to say?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm)

Ha! My reverse psychology worked! No replies!

The truth is, I don't want to see anybody fighting, at this tragic time.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm)

America needs more gun control and mental health services.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:17 pm)

It's interesting that a guy in China decided that today would be the day he stabbed like 20 schoolkids as well.
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:27 pm)

Haha that is literally the only reason that a mental health services argument entered my mind. I was reading an article about the Chinese guy and that was one of the explanations they gave for this kind of thing happening there, then I saw BREAKING NEWS FROM CONNECTICUT!!!

This place is in the town next to my town. I remember the name from snow day announcements on the local news and also because Sandy Hook is near where my orthodontist's office is.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:31 pm)

That Chinese guy woke up this morning and thought "The whole world will be watching. They will know who I am."
ALDP
(Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 pm)

In all fairness he is a footnote to a pretty huge event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: