FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GAY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Supah Ted
(Sat May 26, 2012 6:12 pm)

Post     Re: GAY

why is editing turned on?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 pm)

Shut your TRAP.

Just because a slob like you doesn't understand the thought and craft that goes into a finely-sanded and perfectly-polished post doesn't mean that none of us do!

I'm up to 3 revisions on this one alone.
ALDP
(Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm)

How is that less artificial than, say, writing a post several times without sending it? If you have so much trouble just writing a post?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat May 26, 2012 11:36 pm)

Well, first I have to make a post, then right away I open the thread to see what it looks like in the thread, as opposed to the "reply" box, where the aesthetic difference can subtly change the nuances and contours.

Then I check it again about 20 minutes later, to see how it has "settled." (Oftentimes I won't like something about it, after letting it breathe a little.)

The point is, there's no real way to be sure about a post until after it's been posted.
Theldorrin
(Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 am)

Maybe you should try being less practiced.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: