FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ray Bradbury is in space now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm)

Post     Ray Bradbury is in space now

Maybe he is in another better place
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm)

Post     Re: Ray Bradbury is in space now

FUCK EVERYTHING. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
ALDP
(Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm)

His works, such as Chessmen of Mars and Battlefield earth, will live on forever
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 pm)

The truth is, it's hard to get busted up about people who haven't produced anything mentionable for many, many years and were unlikely to do so again.

They might as well be dead, for a fan's purposes, in the sense that their relationship with you is through their work.

When Roger Ebert dies, on the other hand, it's going to be the greatest tragedy of the 21st century, because he is producing gentle, shattering brilliance up to this minute.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 pm)

Farewell, my friend. Where you're headed it's Fahrenheit 451 all the time.
ALDP
(Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 pm)

Seeing Kurt Vonnegut Jr. give a really boring interview on The Daily Show got me primed for his death several years later. Hey Mr. Grumpy, some of us read your books for the JOKES.

Oh yeah and I guess I had also read the book that he was promoting and it was pretty sucky too.
ALDP
(Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:05 am)

I'm bracing for all my favorite musicians to die. I know of several whose mothers are still alive (the mothers live in Connecticut), so maybe Keith Richards and Pete Townshend will live forever, since their genes are strong and they spend a lot of time in Connecticut.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 am)

It can be pretty sad when people die sometimes unless they were like a bad guy or something and had it coming
Fagzilla
(Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 am)

I'm going to be sad when you die.
Theldorrin
(Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 pm)

What about when I die?
(Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 pm)

robots do not die Thel...
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:35 am)

I am going to memorize Neuromancer, then call myself Neuromancer, in your honor, Mr. Bradbury.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: