FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So I was trying to think of a new hobby
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm)

Post     So I was trying to think of a new hobby

I have no passion in my life and videogames and sitting haven't been able to make up for it. What's a good hobby to engage myself in? I was thinking about wood carving.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm)

Post     Re: So I was trying to think of a new hobby

drugz

Um, people watching. Watching skip bayless rant. No really, chemicals may allow you to enjoy things you normally would not then you could get into new things. Besides, start to fly and stupid shit might be fun. Uh, if you have something against them how about writing?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm)

Try impressions. Pretend to be somebody completely different then who you are around strangers. Like, be an obnoxious okie in a local dollar general
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 pm)

well as chatbros (the true bros) know I'm into pot now but I have no interest in taking anything stronger. people watching and stuff aren't really hobbies so much as distractions which I've partaken far too much. I'm looking for more of a craft hobby that I can meet other people who do it and maybe form some bonds in my stupid life.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm)

Put on an elaborate facade and when confronted and you hear badguy.mp3 in your head suddenly look up deviously and unleash your true evil genius
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm)

Drink 12oz of dextromethorohan and try to break through via the dxm as a tool. Its been quite successful in that regard.

Its also one if the most powerful mind altering substance in the world. You could have results you're looking for!

Maybe try and get into like I dunno a knitting tea deal. Like a lolita party without the strange. Young ones. Or throw yourself into sports. I mean, you wouldn't think I would have a bloodlust for football but I do. Of course I'm a bit of a different case, but I guess what I'm saying is sports world people are not all beer bongs and bus le cars.

Try gardening. Take cooking classes. Book clubs with people that like good books. Raise a litter of kittens to perfection and make sure they get good homes. Soup kit hebs
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm)

Stage acting classes. Art of any sort. An eccentric autobiography. Join a men's choir. Join the peace corps but don't go to some godfirsaken simian wasteland
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm)

Travel. Get into adventures. Walk the earth. Or at least a city of populace. Layftin Waytes. Try your hand at impressions. I know I said that but if you're not a crude maniac you can really pull stuff off with a good repertoire
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 pm)

here's my first impression. um. rodney dangerfield. "heyeyyyyyyy" i didn't actually do the voice.
Theldorrin
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm)

Do you not enjoy any of the visual arts?
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm)

I've amused a ton of people with impressions. But usually the NPR crowd are like duhhhh knickleback huhuh I broke your arm too

Getting old makes them mire difficult. I'm assuming you're at least 31. So if you had an interest you need the right people and age.

Molding a litter of kittens into an army of sweetness is rewarding
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:39 pm)

And chicks dig it. Win win.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 am)

I really can't put enough emphasis on the putting on a facade and when you hear that badguy.mp3 start up slowly raise your head and unleash your true evil genius post enough
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 am)

I don't really know what you're talking about.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 am)

Also need new hobby. It's hard, you'd think you'd just be able to come up with one, but after sitting on my ass twidling my thumbs for over a decade, you can't really think of anything new.

I jog, but that's another hobby for someone who doesn't have hobbies.

Maybe like kickball? Bunch of organizations across the states do kickball. It's mostly for fun.

Choir good if you can sing. Music in general.

But yeah, I agree with you about movies, videogames being mostly distractions.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:00 am)

What is a hobby? A miserable little pile of distractions!
ALDP
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 am)

Psaturn, answer Theldorrin's question!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am)

Tell him you mother fucker oh my God if you don't tell him right now I swear to God!
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm)

Okay! I guess I enjoyed drawing but I've been discouraged by how many people are better at it than me and also I guess I just don't care enough to pick up a PENCIL. I don't even know how to color worth a shit and I didn't even when I was actively drawing. I guess I'd like to pick it up again but feel like I'm very rusty and it'd all come out lousy and I don't know.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm)

I can give you a pencil

Everyone thinks what they draw sucks! So yeah, get that party started, or something
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: